By DiMarkco Chandler

Bethenny Frankel’s roller coaster ride to Hollywood continues. Just as the finale of “Bethenny Ever After” airs tonight on Bravo, Frankel learns that Fox will premiere her new talk show on June 11. Huffington Post reports that “Frankel’s new talk show gets a six-week trial run in six major markets, kicking off on June 11th. She’ll be on Fox affiliates in Dallas, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia and Phoenix.  The show will be produced by Ellen Degeneres.  “’It’s nice to have a stamp of Ellen DeGeneres. I like that,’ she told Jimmy Kimmel. ‘It’s going to be very different than her show…she keeps it pretty clean.. I have a mouth for nighttime.’”

In the season finale, Frankel shows off her new apartment and her next big adventure. The big adventure is of course her new talk show.

34 Responses to Bethenny Frankel’s Finale Begins Her Talk Show Career with Ellen Degeneres Producer

1. Maryanne July 5, 2012 at 1:12 pm

Hello??? Miami!!!

2. ddeenie July 1, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Please bring Bethenny’s talk show to Al. I believe her off the cuff antics & bubbly personality is just what television needs. Ellen is no dummy producing this show!!!!

3. moonbubblestar June 23, 2012 at 5:35 am

Seriously, Bethenny’s show won’t be airing in Boston??!!!!! Come on, why only six cities. Everyone loves her. That’s soooooo not fair!!!!! BRING BETHENNY TO BOSTON PLEASE!!!!!!!!

• Gerry Nichols June 23, 2012 at 3:47 pm

I love her, please bring her show to tampa Fl. Please, Please…………

4. Laura Sitzes June 22, 2012 at 3:54 am

I am so disappointed that I am unable to watch Bethanys talk show. How do you expect to get good ratings? St. Louis girls want to watch.

5. B sarlous June 11, 2012 at 11:49 pm

Need to add Tampa asap…..love her…funniest since Ellen……

6. cath June 11, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Why not in detroit?

7. Carol Hacker June 11, 2012 at 12:39 pm

WHAT?????? NOT SHOWN IN BOSTON
    ….I LOOOOOOOVE BETHENNY, I FOLLOW HER RELIGIOUSLY ……IS THERE ANYWAY TO WATCH THIS TALK SHOW PREMIERE???? HELP!!!!!!!

8. Melissa June 9, 2012 at 1:18 am

Please bring to Boston!! Come on !

9. Angela June 7, 2012 at 7:45 pm

It’s amazing to me that so many of you, who claim to be such HUGE fans, can’t even spell her name correctly! It’s BETHENNY!
    On a different note: PLEASE, PLEEEASE air Bethenny’s talk show in more cities! I NEED my Bethenny, Jason and Bryn fix!!

Sincerely,
    Syracuse, NY

10. Renee B June 6, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Will her show will be coming to Missouri or online so I can watch her?!!!

11. Renee B June 6, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Will her show will be coming to St Louis or online so I can watch her!!!!

12. Renee B June 6, 2012 at 9:38 pm

PLEASE say her show will be coming to St Louis or online so I can watch here!!!!

13. Lori June 5, 2012 at 1:58 am

We want her here in OHIO too!!

14. Barbara June 4, 2012 at 11:56 pm

Bring Bethenny to Kansas City

15. Sue June 2, 2012 at 10:00 am

What? I can’t see her talk show in St Louis? Can we see her online then?

16. skylark149 May 31, 2012 at 10:02 pm

CAN’T WAIT! LOVE LOVE LOVE BETHENNY AND LITTLE BRYN. I HOPE THEY ADVERTISE IT. I HOPE I WILL BE ABLE TO GET IT.

17. Rose Smith May 31, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Love Bethenny….disappointed in Detroit…..please air her show here!

18. Tia Kremer May 31, 2012 at 1:33 am

Pleeeeeeeze, Pretty Please with Sugar on Top, tell me that I will be able to see my darling Bethanny’s Talk Show….somehow,show day,on my computer later on show day, or the next day. Smart, sassy, vulnerable, honest, funny, brilliant, and she’s already PROVED she has big TV ‘chops’. What’s with the limited rollout???? Joining the “We Want Bethanny’s Talk Show and WE WANT IT NOW!!” major across all demograpic groups PROTEST to showing her in such a limited market. Shame on you, FOX. And, Ellen….surely YOU know better.

19. Rose clark May 30, 2012 at 5:39 pm

I would like her show to be everywhere easy solution put in on demand with comcast cable and any other cable companies that have the device. Why test the show she’s a success
    . It’s the summer all the show are on repeats put her everywhere. Thanks fox.

20. Kristy Morgan May 30, 2012 at 4:18 am

Your voice is annoying, you are not funny, just go away, I don’t even want to see the advertisements for this boring show.

21. brenda bell May 30, 2012 at 2:05 am

Birmingham. Ala.we can’t get a bottle of skinney margertia

22. Jacqueline Kohn May 30, 2012 at 1:43 am

Hey, What about Denver? Break a leg Bethanny.

23. Jacqueline Kohn May 30, 2012 at 1:41 am

Hey, What about Denver?
    Love you Bethanny, break a leg, you SKINNY GIRL!

24. carla May 30, 2012 at 12:16 am

Bring her to Seattle too!!!

25. carla May 30, 2012 at 12:15 am

Bring he to Seattle!!!!!!!

26. Samantha May 29, 2012 at 7:43 pm

OMG I’ve been lookin forward to seeing her talk show. Will it be able to be viewed online ???

27. Mary May 29, 2012 at 5:45 pm

Ticked that we will not be able to watch Bethenny here in Detroit..

28. Kmooney May 29, 2012 at 1:41 pm

I am sad to hear that I will not be able to see Bethanys new talk show here in MI. They need to consider airing it across the country, here fans are everywhere not just in target areas.

29. Jackelyn Connors May 29, 2012 at 5:04 am

I have always loved Bethany and am so upset to find out that her show will not be airing in Ma, BIG MISTAKE !

We will read your comment immediately so leave a remark!

RSS Guardian Express

• Chris Brown Trial Delayed for Months April 24, 2014
    The assault charge trial for Chris Brown has been delayed for months because his bodyguard, who is a key witness in the singer’s case, was denied immunity. Bodyguard Christopher Hollosy said that he would not testify without immunity until he has finished appealing his own case. Immunity would allow Hollosy to testify without putting his […]
    Twanna Harps
  • Hawaii Announces Bruno Mars Day Again April 24, 2014
    Hawaii announced December 19 as Bruno Mars day, and then once again, Hawaii governor Neil Abercrombie declared Monday, April 21, 2014, as Bruno Mars Day. Usually when a state announces a holiday, it is a one-time event. The new day coincides with his three-day concert that was sold out in Honolulu. He is not the […]
    Heather Tillman
  • American Idol The Super Six Perform (Review & Videos) April 24, 2014
    American Idol tonight is down to the final six competitors of the season. The Super Six will perform twice, each one singing a country and a rock song, and then their fates will be in your hands, America! Vote on the one or ones you think did the best, or who you simply like the […]
    Douglas Cobb
  • Daniel Franzese of ‘Mean Girls’ Comes Out April 24, 2014
    In a heartwarming letter to his character, “Damien,” from the movie Mean Girls, Daniel Franzese is ready to come out of the closet. It has been close to 10 years since the release of the hit movie, and his letter is not only inspirational, but also sad in places. He tells “Damien” that he wished he had […]
    Kristi Cereska
  • Johnny Cueto Dominates for Cincinnati: Reds Report April 24, 2014
    For a team still trying to find their way Johnny Cueto is doing his part; dominating opposing hitters, making his case for the pitcher of the month in the National League in April and keeping the Cincinnati Reds afloat. Cueto is now 2-2 on the season with a 1.38 ERA and a WHIP of just 0.77. […]
    Mick Varner