By DiMarkco Chandler

Bethenny Frankel’s roller coaster ride to Hollywood continues. Just as the finale of “Bethenny Ever After” airs tonight on Bravo, Frankel learns that Fox will premiere her new talk show on June 11. Huffington Post reports that “Frankel’s new talk show gets a six-week trial run in six major markets, kicking off on June 11th. She’ll be on Fox affiliates in Dallas, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia and Phoenix.  The show will be produced by Ellen Degeneres.  “’It’s nice to have a stamp of Ellen DeGeneres. I like that,’ she told Jimmy Kimmel. ‘It’s going to be very different than her show…she keeps it pretty clean.. I have a mouth for nighttime.’”

In the season finale, Frankel shows off her new apartment and her next big adventure. The big adventure is of course her new talk show.

34 Responses to Bethenny Frankel’s Finale Begins Her Talk Show Career with Ellen Degeneres Producer

1. Maryanne July 5, 2012 at 1:12 pm

Hello??? Miami!!!

2. ddeenie July 1, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Please bring Bethenny’s talk show to Al. I believe her off the cuff antics & bubbly personality is just what television needs. Ellen is no dummy producing this show!!!!

3. moonbubblestar June 23, 2012 at 5:35 am

Seriously, Bethenny’s show won’t be airing in Boston??!!!!! Come on, why only six cities. Everyone loves her. That’s soooooo not fair!!!!! BRING BETHENNY TO BOSTON PLEASE!!!!!!!!

• Gerry Nichols June 23, 2012 at 3:47 pm

I love her, please bring her show to tampa Fl. Please, Please…………

4. Laura Sitzes June 22, 2012 at 3:54 am

I am so disappointed that I am unable to watch Bethanys talk show. How do you expect to get good ratings? St. Louis girls want to watch.

5. B sarlous June 11, 2012 at 11:49 pm

Need to add Tampa asap…..love her…funniest since Ellen……

6. cath June 11, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Why not in detroit?

7. Carol Hacker June 11, 2012 at 12:39 pm

WHAT?????? NOT SHOWN IN BOSTON
    ….I LOOOOOOOVE BETHENNY, I FOLLOW HER RELIGIOUSLY ……IS THERE ANYWAY TO WATCH THIS TALK SHOW PREMIERE???? HELP!!!!!!!

8. Melissa June 9, 2012 at 1:18 am

Please bring to Boston!! Come on !

9. Angela June 7, 2012 at 7:45 pm

It’s amazing to me that so many of you, who claim to be such HUGE fans, can’t even spell her name correctly! It’s BETHENNY!
    On a different note: PLEASE, PLEEEASE air Bethenny’s talk show in more cities! I NEED my Bethenny, Jason and Bryn fix!!

Sincerely,
    Syracuse, NY

10. Renee B June 6, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Will her show will be coming to Missouri or online so I can watch her?!!!

11. Renee B June 6, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Will her show will be coming to St Louis or online so I can watch her!!!!

12. Renee B June 6, 2012 at 9:38 pm

PLEASE say her show will be coming to St Louis or online so I can watch here!!!!

13. Lori June 5, 2012 at 1:58 am

We want her here in OHIO too!!

14. Barbara June 4, 2012 at 11:56 pm

Bring Bethenny to Kansas City

15. Sue June 2, 2012 at 10:00 am

What? I can’t see her talk show in St Louis? Can we see her online then?

16. skylark149 May 31, 2012 at 10:02 pm

CAN’T WAIT! LOVE LOVE LOVE BETHENNY AND LITTLE BRYN. I HOPE THEY ADVERTISE IT. I HOPE I WILL BE ABLE TO GET IT.

17. Rose Smith May 31, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Love Bethenny….disappointed in Detroit…..please air her show here!

18. Tia Kremer May 31, 2012 at 1:33 am

Pleeeeeeeze, Pretty Please with Sugar on Top, tell me that I will be able to see my darling Bethanny’s Talk Show….somehow,show day,on my computer later on show day, or the next day. Smart, sassy, vulnerable, honest, funny, brilliant, and she’s already PROVED she has big TV ‘chops’. What’s with the limited rollout???? Joining the “We Want Bethanny’s Talk Show and WE WANT IT NOW!!” major across all demograpic groups PROTEST to showing her in such a limited market. Shame on you, FOX. And, Ellen….surely YOU know better.

19. Rose clark May 30, 2012 at 5:39 pm

I would like her show to be everywhere easy solution put in on demand with comcast cable and any other cable companies that have the device. Why test the show she’s a success
    . It’s the summer all the show are on repeats put her everywhere. Thanks fox.

20. Kristy Morgan May 30, 2012 at 4:18 am

Your voice is annoying, you are not funny, just go away, I don’t even want to see the advertisements for this boring show.

21. brenda bell May 30, 2012 at 2:05 am

Birmingham. Ala.we can’t get a bottle of skinney margertia

22. Jacqueline Kohn May 30, 2012 at 1:43 am

Hey, What about Denver? Break a leg Bethanny.

23. Jacqueline Kohn May 30, 2012 at 1:41 am

Hey, What about Denver?
    Love you Bethanny, break a leg, you SKINNY GIRL!

24. carla May 30, 2012 at 12:16 am

Bring her to Seattle too!!!

25. carla May 30, 2012 at 12:15 am

Bring he to Seattle!!!!!!!

26. Samantha May 29, 2012 at 7:43 pm

OMG I’ve been lookin forward to seeing her talk show. Will it be able to be viewed online ???

27. Mary May 29, 2012 at 5:45 pm

Ticked that we will not be able to watch Bethenny here in Detroit..

28. Kmooney May 29, 2012 at 1:41 pm

I am sad to hear that I will not be able to see Bethanys new talk show here in MI. They need to consider airing it across the country, here fans are everywhere not just in target areas.

29. Jackelyn Connors May 29, 2012 at 5:04 am

I have always loved Bethany and am so upset to find out that her show will not be airing in Ma, BIG MISTAKE !

We will read your comment immediately so leave a remark!

RSS Guardian Express

• ‘Game of Thrones’ Actor Retiring From Acting April 16, 2014
    Note: This contains spoilers for those who have not seen April 13’s episode of Game of Thrones. Do not read if you do not want to be spoiled! One of the Game of Thrones actors has decided it is time to retire from acting. It likely is not anybody most would expect, either. And it […]
    Alexandria Ingham
  • Airplane Passengers Tackle Man Trying to Open Exit Door Mid-flight April 16, 2014
    Southwest Airlines Flight 722 passengers performed a heroic act on April 14, when they stopped a man from opening an exit door on the airplane mid-flight from Chicago Midway International Airport to Sacramento International Airport. Witnesses say the man appeared to be intoxicated and was attempting to jump from the airplane. Some passengers noticed that […]
    Christina.T
  • Stanley Cup Playoffs Preview: Dallas Stars April 16, 2014
    The Dallas Stars are likely the most overlooked team in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. The reasoning behind it is simple: It took the team until the final weekend of the season to clinch a playoff spot. They are the underdog of underdogs heading into playoffs, but as the saying goes: Every dog has its day. […]
    Jonathan Gardner
  • Conjoined Twins Separated and Finally Leaving Hospital April 16, 2014
    Conjoined twins, Owen and Emmett Ezell, born July 2013 and separated in August at six weeks old, will finally leave the Dallas hospital, where they have been gradually improving since the surgery. They will not be going home quite yet, their move this week, will be to a rehabilitation center to continue to recover and […]
    Twanna Harps
  • Lindsay Lohan Relapses and No One Is Surprised April 16, 2014
    Lindsay Lohan has relapsed and no one is surprised. According to Radar Online, the troubled star was seen drinking a vodka soda while at Coachella earlier this week. It is the same news for the star, as she has been down this path five times already. The 27-year-old actress recently completed her sixth stint in […]
    Alexandria Ingham