Cannibalism, zombie apocalypse…Weren’t the Mayans flesh-eaters too?

Growing Signs Doomsday is Near

By DiMarkco Chandler

More cannibalism and zombie apocalypse reported this week, but this time, it involves a Swedish man who allegedly ate his wife’s lips. A few week ago, Miami and Louisiana reported episodes of cannibalistic zombie apocalypse attacks. A Louisiana man stands accused of gnawing his neighbor’s face allegedly from being under the influence of drugs. 43-year-old Carl Jacquneaux of Lafayette Parish is accused of biting off a chunk of Todd Credeur this past weekend. Credeur was able to fend off the attack by spraying Jacquneaux in the face with wasp spray. Shortly after, he was taken into custody at the home of a friend whom he held at knife point.

In Miami, Brandon De Leon, 21, was placed under arrest for allegedly trying to bite a police officer. In De Leon’s case, he was clearly under the influence of the Bath Salt Drug. Globalgrind.com reports that “Leon growled and tried to bite an officer on Saturday. North Miami Beach Police said De Leon slammed his head repeatedly against the plexiglass of the police cruiser and told the officer, “I’m going to eat you.”

These cases along with other have many thinking what exactly is going on. With the world in terrible financial shape and record weather being set daily, many everyday people are adding two and two and coming out with the Mayan predictions that suggests our world will be coming to an end on December 21, 2012. To link flesh-eating with the Mayans is not a strange correlation, especially when you think of the skulls and bones found by explorers when they visited the ancient city. Some experts are saying to pay attention to Bath Salts, but I don’t think it’s that simple. I hope that we don’t have something like a Mad Max situation taking over our cities.

It may be time that we as a civilization get serious about understanding the worldwide trend that appears to have quickly transformed us into a world community. Or perhaps it’s too late to avoid what might be inevitable.

What are your thoughts?

26 Responses to "Cannibalism, zombie apocalypse…Weren’t the Mayans flesh-eaters too?"

1. so   July 19, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Subliminal messaging or spirit influence in music or other means today could well be behind the changes. Add a drug to the state.

2. Will   July 16, 2012 at 6:44 pm

What about y2k that never happend plus with zombies all we have to do is go under ground they will fall apart with out food and the army would wipe them out

3. Fred   June 28, 2012 at 1:31 pm

why all the merely sensational news items? steady diet of them is bloating readers. Are you merely trying to increase readership?

• guardian   July 16, 2012 at 6:50 pm

Well, it is one way of getting the number up so we can afford to be in business. However, if you look carefully we do have a significant number of news worthy items that don’t push for sensationalism

4. Prenza   June 28, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Yeah…thing is…turns out he didn’t use any bathsalt..now what?

5. Looking out   June 21, 2012 at 4:43 am

I think you should all keep an open mind, true the undead coming back to eat our brains is impossible, however it is not impossible for certain viruses can mutate over a period of time, the avian flu, swine flu, it has also been proven that a strain of rabies has began to mutate also. If anyone has ever seen a dog or raccoon with rabies what you see in “zombies” is the same effect, twitching, attacking without cause, staring down, noises are an irritant, I do believe the Mayans were not predicting the end of the world but instead the ending of one life cycle to the next very much like our seasons. The only problem with a bent chemist would be his ability to send out his poison into the sky or water while everyone is unawares of its surroundings and with everything that’s going on between other countries and slandering of GOP racers and Obama I think being prepared for any disaster is a good idea.

• Tr'Vas   July 10, 2012 at 12:39 am

Thank you! Everyone seems to think the Mayans were predicting the world’s end. They weren’t. Like you said, end of a cycle.

6. brandi   June 19, 2012 at 6:38 pm

i think what will happen is that some smart chemist or somehting will create something that goes airborne or gets into the water and creats the brain to shut down to the point of where zombie is the only thing left ….. not that the und dead will walk with us from the ground and then once this happens yes we will be under a zombie apoclaypse.. im a very open minded person i wkr a desk job have two kids but this zombie thing is what i truely belive i never thought the wrld wld end and look in 2012 when it was supposed to end we find more clanders we will be attacted by zombie like things due to a man made creator be ware get your bunker and your life ready

7. @__emSAL   June 19, 2012 at 1:32 am

oh yeah. and the bath salt situations dont even count as zombies ‘cuz they snort it and it gives them a type of permanent brain damage. it makes the user have illusions all throughout the rest of his/her life. thats why they eat faces. not ‘cuz they’re zombies, ‘cuz they’re high.

8. @__emSAL   June 19, 2012 at 1:28 am

lawlz i eat zombies for breakfast.

9. Travis   June 18, 2012 at 9:21 pm

I think nothing is impossible and keep in mind ppl just because the movies say they are undead doesn’t mean, if it were to happen, that would be “undead” there’s different possibilities of ways scientists could “accidentally” create something to cause ppl act and do “zombie-like” actions…… Not saying it will happen naturally cause it is likely impossible but in conclusion, it’s possible, in the perfect circumstances, that “zombie-like” ppl will act like the description of a zombie but it doesn’t mean it has to be like movies an be dead….. it could be a mutated form of mad cow disease or anything….. Anything is possible…… Besides I Would prepare for zombies or some dumb ppl using bath salts….. Who cares why/how ur acting crazy, I’m still ready to defend myself either way…….C

10. Pooop   June 18, 2012 at 9:19 pm

11. Nicole   June 18, 2012 at 4:32 pm

We have a long way to go in my opinion, future civilization will look back to our time and think they were crazy for thinking this just as we do now to those who killed
    People they believed were witches. The human mind is miraculous and we still arent able to fully comprehend what goes on in it. The focus of society should not be when the world ends because for any one of us that day could be tomorrow… I think we should question the FACT that there have been sightings of ufos and the FACT that people who worked for projects in the government are mysteriously found dead. I have had people who are family members of those who worked for the government who say they must have known too much…too much pertainig to what?

12. Valery   June 18, 2012 at 4:40 am

My dad killed my mom two days after he told her he was gaana eat her flesh and take her heart out for desert….i thought he was jokeing till the day came and I saw something I will never froget…im an orphan now and my dads in jail . But I swear it might be true . The atmosphere here has changed too . Its like the air has some substance in it…but my father played with dark magic too so idk…plz help me …plz

• Phoenix   June 18, 2012 at 11:18 pm

Valery if what you are saying is true i have certain supernatural knowledge that might be able to help you and what do you mean the atmosphere is different where you are i will need your email address so i can chat with you directly please respond as soon as you see this message!!! PS I can only help you by telling you stuff online only.

13. Anonymous   June 18, 2012 at 3:31 am

For anyone to believe the Mayan pridiction is accurate is ridiculous. When the Mayans made their calendar they did not have leap year, so technically the so called Doomsday has already happened.

14. justsayin   June 18, 2012 at 12:54 am

I will be lauging with you all!:P
    Plus, this is CRAZY PPL! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHEN THE END OF TIME IS! I know what my Holy Bible tells me! No man does not know nor the angels in heaven, but only the FATHER!.. I think alot of ppl need to STOP WORRYING ABOUT ALL THIS CRAZY STUFF, AND TRYING TO PREDICT THE END, THEY NEED TO GET RIGHT WITH GOD, PRAY, ASK FOR FORGIVENESS OF THEIR SINS, & GET IN CHURCH BRFORE IT’S TOO LATE!;) .. just sayin..

• Rob   June 22, 2012 at 6:03 am

I find it how one person will call another persons beliefs crazy. The go on about thier belief in a book (Bible). Anyhow, Z day or “Zombie apocalypse” is a possibility. JUst look to nature and you will see just how possible it is.

• Nattie Ann   July 5, 2012 at 12:56 am

I have to agree about putting your faith and trust in the Lord. There is NO MAN that can EVER predict the end. THAT you can feel secure in when all these different “D-Days” are forcasted. AIN’T gonna happen. BUT there are many tribulations ahead for all of us and disaster or not your number could come up any day on a simple jog in the park or drive to work or any minute of any day. So it’s best to just get it right and do it now. Know that the Father will take his chosen ones before the worst comes so they do not have to suffer through it. And Jesus will come like a thief in the night. It WILL get ugly. Maybe many of those horror shows we have seen will come true, seems like several already have in our time. No matter, it all comes to an end one day one way or another for each of us so enjoy every moment you are blessed with and try to be a positive influence on everyone who’s path you cross. Love yourself and forgive others. Above all, love God and say your prayers, every morning, every meal, every night… every moment.

15. Michelle   June 18, 2012 at 12:51 am

I agree with the article clearly we are to stupid to notice the craziness going on around us. I am ready for whatever comes at me half of these ppl r on drugs? Come on I think it a cover up. Government man made things that’s why these things are being put on ppl to take the focus off of what’s really happening.

16. Tallie Whacker   June 17, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Another story which could’ve been in The Onion…but not nearly as well written. Meh.

17. Person   June 17, 2012 at 8:54 pm

Funny thing is the person who wrote this article wants us to get serious. For what? Some psychos high on drugs and warm weather? If the media wants to post something at least make some sense, I laughed when I read weren’t the mayans flesh eaters.

18. Skidkid   June 17, 2012 at 6:30 pm

Well said!

19. Person   June 17, 2012 at 3:57 pm

Cannibal attacks happened way before this and were not taken to the extent of a doomsday. Mayans performed sacrifices not cannibal like behavior. The world has had financial problems for a long time and to link weather to all of this is silly. On Dec. 21 I’m going to have a nice time laughing when they reschedule their shitsday. I think society should stop predicting such childish events and move on..

• LaDiDa   June 17, 2012 at 7:32 pm

I’m pretty sure a lot of people will be laughing with you. (Including me) zombies are the undead and the bath salt just make living people go crazy and eat others. Plus, we aren’t going to see the end of the world. Please people, stop the craziness!

As my grandpa once said, “The world ends for the one that dies.” So stop worrying about it and start living to see how silly you all are.