Kim Kardashian buys Lamborghini for Kanye West but money can’t buy Kim love

Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Lopez, better role models

By DiMarkco Chandler

When she is not spending time spending money on Kim Kardashian, Kim Kardashian is spending time spending money on her friends, fans and perhaps a future husband. I guess when all you have to do is get married to a semi famous NBA Basketball star to make a cool 17 million, how much more will the sexy Kardashian earn by marrying the uber-famous Kanye West? What am I implying? I’m simply drawing my conclusions based on the evidence at hand; therefore, I have concluded that Kardashian buys her friends, her fans, her husbands and subsequently her happiness.

For the most part, Kim buys for Kim, which should come as no surprise because most of us do that. The difference is when you have the kind of money she earns and the kind of attention that she receives, you might expect or hope that the philanthropic side would at least make the news more often than it has. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying that Kardashian does not give her money away; she recently gave of herself and her money to LGBT to the tune of 50,000, reports US Weekly Magazine. She also has been reported to give to the dream foundation. But these gifts take a backset to the lavishness she bestows upon herself, which leads me to somewhat question the motives behind her charity gifts.

Over the last two years, Kardashian has treated herself to expensive Elizabeth Taylor jewelry, a Rose Royce, Lamborghini, diamond rings, multi-million dollar homes and talk about purchasing Buckingham Palace. In February 2012, Kardashian purchased a $100k Jacob and Co. watch for her friend Jonathan Cheban, and if reports are correct, she bought a new Lexus or two or three, depending on which report you read for her fans. So when Kim Kardashian purchased a $750k Lamborghini for her new boyfriend Kanye West, why would anybody be surprised? By the looks of things, that’s what Kardashian does: spend money. It’s practically her job. And I guess from the look of things, it’s our job to report about her doing her job.

My point here is that it’s a terrible lifestyle for people to imitate, yet there are more than a few that believes it’s a lifestyle one should aspire to. She can do what she wants with her money, but we don’t have to romanticize it. There are numerous film and TV personalities that I would prefer my children to imitate, like Jenifer Lopez and Angelina Jolie.

All I’m saying is that I don’t think we should elevate the message that suggests that money can buy you love or happiness for that matter.

16 Responses to "Kim Kardashian buys Lamborghini for Kanye West but money can’t buy Kim love"

1. alex   June 10, 2012 at 7:19 am

a “rose” royce, huh?

• cindy   June 10, 2012 at 7:40 am

LOL! Yes “Rose” Royce because Rolls-Royce sounded lame.

2. betch   June 10, 2012 at 7:05 am

fuckin who wrote this article .. she is an grwon women n she could do wht eva she like witt her money .. pepole r jst so jelouse of them kardashian .. even though yall write nasty shit or talk shit bout her its jst make us even like the kardsahin more ..

3. jc   June 10, 2012 at 6:08 am

You can’t polish up a turd.

4. jc   June 10, 2012 at 6:06 am

This article is utter Truth . KK is one butt of a slob with dough.

5. cutie   June 10, 2012 at 5:58 am

Kim don’t listen to immature material totally haters
    to wish they have wat you have, your 31 years old I think you should know as a women what you want ..keep on doing what you do! !★

6. angie   June 10, 2012 at 5:36 am

this article is full of crap Kim is a grown ass woman she can do whatever the hell she likes, she “works” for her money therefore she can spend it on whoever she likes and im pretty sure whoever wrote this article if they had the kind of money kim has they too would be buying expensive gifts for the people they care about!!!!

7. Tracee   June 10, 2012 at 4:54 am

Blahme & Lisa are BOTH RIDICULOUS!!! That fact that you defend worthless trash – is in itself RIDICULOUS! Do us a favor and shut up!!!!

• Tracee   June 10, 2012 at 4:56 am

Blahme, Michelle & Lisa are BOTH RIDICULOUS!!! The fact that you defend worthless trash – is in itself RIDICULOUS! Do us a favor and shut up!!!!

• Blahme   June 10, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Well no bitch I don’t have to shut up. That’s the wonderful thing about our great country I can say whatever the fuck I want. Oan: Your the worthless piece of trash……do us a favor and kill yourself.

8. Blahme   June 10, 2012 at 4:34 am

The author is clearly I hater. I don’t care for Kim K either but JLO is doing the same damn thing. She spent millions on that 20 year old she’s chasing around. Bottom line you need to have several seats because she is doing what most people do with their money, WHAT THEY WANT!!! Don’t be a hater it is so not cute.

• Lisa   June 10, 2012 at 4:46 am

I agree. The whole article is ridiculous. Kim has never even dropped this kind of money on a man before and Kanye has way more money than her. Im sure he’ll return the favor. It’s not my money, it’s her man, if she wants to splurge who really cares?

9. Lisa   June 10, 2012 at 3:58 am

JLO, the one who’s tricking off her nobody boyfriend Casper Smart? LMAO. She just bought him a car & got him a reality show. Please do research. This article is stupid.

10. Michelle   June 10, 2012 at 3:41 am

You are an a**hole, you would prefer your children to immulate J-LO? the woman who has been married 3 times and change men like draws, now she is dating this young guy and pretty much in the same situation as Kim K , not divorced yet, and there are kids involved? You have got to be kidding and Angelina who continues to have kids out of wedlock? Have a big seat with this bullsh*t, you are clearly a Kim K hater with no logic. Iing mon eYowhah ecand owh ate can do what she wants with it. We live in America the land of the free, a capitalist country, we are not socialist.