By Kyra Hall
2lbs ground beef
½ lb bacon cut into 6 inch slices
White pepper & salt to taste
8 oz sliced white mushroom
1 medium sized yellow onion, julienned
3 tbs butter
2 10oz. cans of cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sour cream
1 lb egg noodles
3 cups milk
½ cup sour cream
1. Fry bacon in a large deep skillet, drain and set aside. Leave roughly 2 tbs of grease in the pan
2. Thoroughly brown ground beef in pan, sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Don’t over season! More can be added once the meat is cooked.
3. Remove beef from pan, set aside.
4. Add butter, mushrooms and onions to the pan. Sautee until onions are softened.
5. Return beef and bacon to pan ensuring that any juices from the beef are re-added. Stir to combine.
6. Add cream of mushroom soup and milk, mix well and bring mixture to a boil.
7. Cook and drain egg noodles according to instructions of packet. Mix into pan.
8. Cook for one minute, or until thoroughly heated.
9. Add sour cream and serve. Add additional salt and pepper if desired.