By DiMarkco Chandler,
Miley Cyrus is a talented singer/songwriter and film actress with a love for life, a love for people and a love for just about everything wholesome and good. Recently, however, Cyrus tweeted to the world that she has at least one hate. Before the Guardian Express elaborates on the one thing that the pop star dislikes, it is important to first point out her loves.
1) Miley Cyrus loves cupcakes – contactmusic.com reports that Cyrus is obsessed with cupcakes. It appears that the sugary treat cannot be resisted by the singer/actress. Back in February of 2011, Cyrus was backstage at the Nickeleodon Kids’ Choice Awards when she learned that cupcakes were well-stocked on the premises. When she found them, Cyrus proceeded to take a mini-strawberry and mini-red velvet, according to contactmusic.com.
2) Cyrus is known to love pranks. While making an appearance in January of 2009, Cyrus was asked “what the best thing about having a big family was.” She replied, “The pranks.”
3) Cyrus’ appreciation for sexy corsets was made known in an article on the website belfasttelegraph.co.uk. They reported that when Cyrus caused a splash in a fitted black dress at the Australian Film Awards last month, she said, “I love a little built-in corset… Every girl does!”
4) On May 3, 2012 Cyrus posted a photo of her new puppy “Happy” and wrote, “There’s times when I think we don’t rescue them, but they save us. He brings so much love into my life. We’re both so grateful.”
5) In January of this year, Cyrus was spotted celebrating Liam Hemsworth birthday at a Downtown L.A. Club when his friends rolled out a special genital chocolate cake. Perhaps it was strange but Cyrus took pictures posing as though she could hardly wait to taste the super-size cake. Does the Hannah Montana star love big birthday cakes? Perhaps that’s a question better left up to Hemsworth to answer.
6) In early June, Hollywood Life reported that Cyrus was reading 50 shades of grey. Upon seeing the singer engaged in the erotic novel, they published the incident with a headline which read “Miley love the torture-themed love story.”
7) Many of Cyrus’ fans are aware of her intermittent scandalous run ins with marijuana. Therefore no one should be surprise to learn that Miley may be in love with pot. Now this is pure speculation on part of The Guardian Express, however, she was in fact seen last month meeting a buddy at a West Hollywood marijuana dispensary. Whether she loves it or not, the fact is that her friend emerged with a suspicious looking bag.
8) The Guardian Express would be remiss if it did not point out that Miley Cyrus has emphatically proclaimed that she loves Liam Hemsworth. In fact she loves him so much that they are planning to marry. They met on the movie set of “The Last Song” in 2010 and have almost been inseparable since.
9) Finally, there is one thing that Miley has stated that she hates. In fact she hates it or them with a passion; and she is not alone with her feeling. Judging what Justin Bieber went through last week on the 101 freeway in Los Angeles, it’s safe to say that they both hate paparazzi. Now perhaps it is not nice to hate, but when it comes to celebrities can one blame them. Yesterday, Cyrus took to her twitter and instead of her proclaiming one of the many things she loves, she declared, “I hate paparazzi with a passion disgusting pigs (no offense to pigs).”
What are your thoughts?