Kim Kardashian was born October 21, 1980 in Beverly Hills, California. She has become a reality TV star, model, and intermittent actress. Kim is now starring in “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,”and soon in “Kourtney and Kim take Miami.” Most people are familiar with the steps Kardashian took on her way to becoming one of the most popular reality T.V. stars, but my interpretation of her climb up the ladder shows that is wasn’t all that pretty. In fact, Kardashian seemed quite clumsy as she scaled approximately seven steps to the top.
1. Kim Kardashian, garner a Paris Hilton- like celebrity status: Kim “used to work for Paris.” A few years back, before the Kardashian clan took over, Kim was mostly known as Paris Hilton’s sidekick and stylist. While the entire world may have forgotten about Kathy Hilton, Paris’ mom, certainly she hasn’t. Paris’s mom brushed her off, “Oh, she used to work for Paris.” Our spy added, “Kathy said Kim copied everything Paris has done.” Yes she used to work for her.
2. Kim’s Sex Tape. A big part of Kim’s fame is due to Ray J and the notoriety/sex symbol status that she gained when their infamous “roll-in-the-hay” hit the market. I’ll start by saying: This tape was not leaked. It’s pretty obvious that both of them knew what they were doing when they release the video. Not only was Kim putting on makeup specifically for the scene, it’s also suspicious that some of the background music during the non-sex scenes sounded like Ray J. But I think what totally sealed the deal is when Ray J. looked in the camera and delivered a message to all of the people masturbating to the sex tape. In concept, that little speech should have been funny, but his joke delivery sucked.
3. “Keeping Up with the Kardashians:” Right after the sex tape, the reality show, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” aired on E! As we all know the show has been on for seven seasons. E! Signed a new three-year deal with the Kardashian family that will keep the series on the air through the ninth season. Also the series has led to four spin-offs. “Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami,” “Kourtney and Kim Take New York,” “Khloé & Lamar,” and “Kourtney and Kim Take Miami.”
4. Kim Kardashian has been accused of plastic surgery for her butt. Kim like many celebrates goes under the knife to enhance their attributes. The rumor about Kim’s butt has been a never-ending story. She visits her family doctor on “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” to take a butt x-ray. Kim later posts the picture on Twitter. “My sisters have dared me to get a butt X-ray,” Kim told her doctor. I really just want to get [it] so I can show the whole world.
4. Extravagant wedding and Quickest Divorce. Kim Kardashian found a keeper in December 2012, she said when she met New Jersey Nets player Kris Humphries. After a six month of dating, Humphries surprises Kim at her Beverly Hill home with a 20.5-carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond ring. “I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now.” As for the custom-designed ring, Humphries ads, “I just knew I wanted it to be big.” They got marry in August in front of 400 friends, family member, celebrities, and E! Cameras. Even though the wedding was broadcast on national television after a few months in New York, Kim Kardashian filed for divorce on October 31, 2011; following 72 days of marriage. Citing irreconcilable differences, she has yet to make a statement, but rumor has it that the couple didn’t see eye-to-eye on their long-term goals, and Humphries is “bummed.”
5. Kim Poses for Playboy: Kim shows off her moneymaker for Playboy magazine.The shoot is from when she bared all for the men’s publication in 2007. When the photos first surfaced, she complained that she regretted the decision to pose nude. She even went as far as saying that her mother, Kris, pushed her into doing it.
6. Kayne West: As if the Drama from the Kardashians was not enough, Kim starts dating one of the most controversial celebrities in the music industry Kayne West. He’s well remembered for walking on stage during the VMAs and interrupting Taylor Swift’s speech in front of the whole world, much to the surprise and disgust of the audience. Taylor was left speechless and was escorted off stage.
7. “Pregnant:” The reality TV actress is reportedly ready to get pregnant and have boyfriend Kayne West’s baby, but despite anxious fans gossiping about her recent weight gain, she says she isn’t pregnant just yet. After a bit of an early weekend buzz about a Kim Kardashian baby, she said she was just seeking a bit of comfort when she chose what to wear in South Florida. In OK magazine’s latest issue Kim and Khloe Kardashian are having babies! If the Kardashian drama isn’t enough to get readers to pick up the latest issue, I don’t know what is.
Kim Kardashian was denied a star in Hollywood: as far as reality stars go, it’s not likely that any of them will ever join the ranks of Charlie Chaplin, Lucille Ball, Nicole Kidman and about 2,400 other stars with their names in bronze on Hollywood Boulevard. Kim’s rep simply remarked, “Not on our radar right now.”