Bonus Video That Tells it All: Plus, Nat Geo Wild Trailer

Self-taught dog trainer, Cesar Millan, has come a long way from working with animals on his grandfather’s Sinaloa farm. After watching years of Rin Tin Tin reruns, the 13-year-old boy declared to his mother that he would one day become the world’s greatest dog trainer. Thirty-years later, the Santa Clarita, Calfornia resident and naturalized U.S. citizen has overcame insurmountable odds, achieving success as a business entrepreneur, expert dog trainer and reality T.V. personality. Nonetheless, despite his incredible accomplishments, the 43-year-old star of “The Dog Whisperer” has recently confessed he tried to kill himself in May of 2010.

To hear Millan tell it, he began to slide into a hopeless state of mind in February of 2010 when he lost his top dog, Daddy, to cancer after 16 years of companionship. After barely having enough time to mourn his loss, his wife of 16 years told the celebrity dog trainer that she wanted a divorce. According to Millan the combined blow triggered a failed suicide attempt, putting him in the hospital after overdosing on drugs.

According to Yahoo News, Millan has been quite eager to share his storybook journey through life. On October 8, 2012 he announced, during an appearance on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” that the television network, Nat Geo Wild, will air a one-hour biopic on his life. “Cesar Millan: The Real Story” is scheduled to premiere the weekend of Thanksgiving, on Sunday, November 25, at 9:00 p.m. ER/PT. Yahoo News also reported that “the biopic will feature, for the first time on television, the comprehensive, behind-the-scenes story of Millan’s incredible rise from poverty to fame. However, all of this sudden hoopla and glitzy enthusiasm to promote Millan’s so called true life story, leave my cynical mind to wonder, how much of the actor’s classic rise to fortune and fame will be left out of the biopic narrative.

For the most part, I’m a glass have full reporter. In other words, I prefer to see the positive characteristics of the human experience. But every once and a while I get the impression from some of the portraits I chose to paint, that fail to meet the hype they try so hard to convey.
Cesar Millan may perhaps fall into this classification.

Now let me first state that I recognize that none of us live perfect lives. And I really have no interest in dabbling into people’s deep dark closets just to earn my keep. Nevertheless, I’m of the opinion that if you’re going to sell me a bag of popcorn loaded with butter and leave out the salt, then I feel obliged to correct the oversight by providing the salt myself. Why? because I simply can’t eat popcorn without salt. You see, if we’re going to keep all things equal, then equality must maintain a balanced of freedom. If you decide to hold the butter, than I guess I can suffer through the meal without salt.

Suicide is truly nothing to make fun of as many of us have visited that scene before. It’s just Millan’s use of the suicide story to sell the biopic that has motivated me to shine perhaps a brighter light over his career. Who knows, much of what I will present may already be part of Millan’s autobiographic documentary. Nonetheless, that’s a scenario my cynicism chooses not to chance.

So after the biopic’s promotional campaign sucked me into anticipating the TV premiere, I stumbled upon some interesting reports that first appeared to paint an alternative picture of “The Dog Whisperer.”

The New York Post seemed to suggest Millan has a fair amount of secrets worth a good sum of money to remain secret. I thought to myself, I bet there’s no chance “Cesar Millan: The Real Story” covers any of that material.

The “Post” reported that, Illusion Millan, the TV star’s ex-wife was paid a flat sum of $400,000 plus $33,000 per month to keep quiet about their private life. Specifically, the divorce settlement instructed Illusion to keep any “Intimate, personal and/or private information about the other party…including details of their personal and/or sexual relationships” confidential. “

The New York Post added, that “any photograph, film, videotape, recording … which is not commercially available” must remain private.”

Looking further, I discovered that back in June of 2010, the online tabloid Perez Hilton speculated, “Cesar has a bit of gayface, dontcha think? Maybe he has something to hide.” Now such speculation is certainly not a pejorative remark. Nevertheless, the website gay-or-straight.com using what they claimed is a gay-o-meter, sort of a gaydar (radar) announced: “according to 712 visitors Cesar Millan is 52% gay. However, the average gay-rating on gay-or-straight.com is 69%, which means Cesar Millan is quite straight in comparison to other celebrities on this website.”

In contrast to my stated thesis, the following video suggests that I might have altogether misunderstood “The Dog Whisperer.” In fact, after viewing the video I would be remiss if I didn’t admit that Millan comes off convincingly sincere. It’s about Millan’s bullied experiences growing up.

Those of you who are still reading this article anticipating that I might uncover perhaps a salacious act or two involving the TV star, or that I may provide some firsthand news confirming what a lot of people believe about “The Dog Whisperer,” in all honesty I can only tell you that Cesar’s written record tells a story pretty much consistent with his public claims.

Sure, I came across a few people that have experienced some unpleasant moments with Millan, arguing that he treated them rudely. But who hasn’t at one time or another given others that impression.

Nope, I’m going to have to say that unless I uncover something that changes my present perception, I’m forced to admit, Millan is a role model I can respect.

In retrospect, Whether he comes off looking gay or not shouldn’t matter to anyone.

Perhaps I miss read the guy. His eagerness to market the biopic with the record of his 2010 suicide, which I still have problems with reconciling, throw me off. Therefore, I have to withdraw any impression I may have painted, which suggests Millan might not be authentic.

Ultimately, “The Dog Whisperer” survived and even overcame the desire to end his life and that happens to be good thing.

Two years following the incident, Millan was quoted to have moved beyond that low point in his life. Apparently, he’s come to grips that his pet, Daddy, can never truly be replaced.

According sources, Millan is presently planning to marry his new girlfriend, Jahira Dar, who lives with the Reality TV star along with the younger of his two sons.

In closing, I’m looking forward to seeing the Thanksgiving Holiday scheduled biopic and plan on publishing an honest review shortly before it airs.

Oh, and by the way, if you’re wondering if Millan is gay, I wouldn’t bet any money on it; besides that’s a fairly personal matter, and since he’s said to be worth $45 million, he certainly have enough money to be able to keep it to himself.

61 Responses to "“Cesar Millan: The Real Story:” What the Dog Whisperer left out of the biopic [Bonus Video]"

1. jenn k   October 4, 2016 at 10:41 am

Who cares if he is gay, really, grow up pubic. The fact his money grubbing whore of a, wife did that at the lowest point of this life speaks a lot about her crappy character. funny she didn’t divorce him when he was poor. She doesn’t deserve a penny, and I am a divorced woman. Pieces of crap like her eventually get what they deserve in carma

2. Norma   April 25, 2016 at 12:46 pm

You call yourself a reporter and yet you don’t know the difference between than and then. Also you say every once in a while not and a while and misunderstand is one word not two. I wouldn’t say anything but the fact that you are a reporter makes me expect more from you

3. Theresa   April 11, 2016 at 6:30 pm

Cesar is AMAZING…dogs understand him without him saying one word! Anyone who can’t see that is blind and jealous!

4. Bill   March 10, 2016 at 11:56 pm

Anyone convinced he’s not gay should pick up a copy of his magazine. I can see why it was specific there was no mention of any sexual situations ordered by the guy who had all the money and the most to lose. I never thought he was gay until I saw his magazine at the kennel.

5. Lou   February 17, 2016 at 1:08 pm

according to his wife he wants to look like the victim she claims he had a lot of extra marital affairs and was always trying to be the alpha dog at the house, I don’t know for sure I’m just repeating what she said

6. Judy   May 9, 2015 at 2:15 pm

I think he is fantastic.

7. Ellen Polson   April 14, 2015 at 3:30 am

All around good guy!!

8. nick   April 4, 2015 at 7:21 am

I think he’s probably very insecure men obviously has issues with his sex life he wants to keep it very secret also thinking maybe some issues with him psychologically my first impression is maybe a womanizer and abuser

9. Mary Posta   March 12, 2015 at 2:20 pm

I’ve watched and followed César for years now and believe totally in the genuine man that we all see. As far as his personal life it is just that – HIS PERSONAL LIFE!! That should be none of our business. He is sharing his knowledge of the k-9 breed, and for that I have great respect for the man. Thank You Caesar.

10. j0rg3   December 25, 2014 at 9:48 pm

Yes. MJF,M.D.,Ph.D..

You seem so totally sane. And informed.

I agree.

11. Mary Jo Fitzgerald, M.D. psychiatrist   October 28, 2014 at 3:12 pm

Crysania is truly a suffering fool. He stands alone in lashing out at cesar. The brief message speaks volumes as to his own mental health issues. A tip off is the fact that the message is posted at 4 a.m. This often a hallmark of drug abuse, mostly amphetamines. I admit this is not always the case but in a significant number cases it exist. There is no question as to the personality disorder-antisocial, lacking empathy, consideration for others, unable to sustain relationships and often disregard for the law. It is practically untreatable. He seems to be suffering from serious issues of self esteem, self confidence and the ability to identify with others. Also seems to suffer from extreme feelings of victimization and the world owes him everything. Probably unemployed with no certain career direction. When criticized he will go off on an out of proportion rant often childlike in nature. This is to be expected from this observation. Give a person an internet connection and the character flaws will often stream freely. He needs psychiatric help but probably can not afford it. He should have our pity.

12. Sjarpm   September 3, 2014 at 12:23 pm

Are all of you nuts!!! Don’t you see the point … People are curious about him, why not tell you story, why not understand the man. Open your eyes and see this is a person who understands animals. He loves animals. Abuse them, Judi, where do you get your information for such an accusation! You should be ashamed of your self! Why is it when someone does something good and then becomes successful because of it we have to put him down for it. Dogs must respect him or they wouldn’t allow him to be the pack leader. Are you all blind; his methods work. Can’t you see that. Why are you jealous of him? Get a grip and give praise where praise is due…you could learn something from him if you just open your mind to it.

13. Crysania   August 6, 2014 at 4:15 am

Don’t care if he’s gay. He’s a dog abuser, not trainer, and nothing more than a lame reality TV star. I wish he’d disappear from TV so people could learn how to TRULY train dogs instead of abusing them into shutting down. The guy’s a creep and doesn’t deserve ANY of this attention.

14. Judi Rudd   August 6, 2014 at 1:45 am

not really sure what a sob story has to do with dog training, I myself have not had a good life and has been fairly hard, I don’t feel the need to make my private life public as it has no bearing on my role s a dog trainer. Or maybe I have it wrong, make my sob story public, get sympathy and I will b an even better dog trainer, no, educating myself in current methods does that, progressing on, like all education does. The first line speaks volumes to me SELF TAUGHT!

15. lana   July 9, 2014 at 6:40 pm

Please fellow humans leave him alone and get to concentrate on all he has done for fellow humans and lives of dogs given up for the dead pile. Think of GOOD, give praise, nothing ugly.
    STOP THE HATE, STUDYTHE GOOD
    GOD BLESS ALL

16. Kindra   July 7, 2014 at 9:45 am

Maybe he is not gay but let his dogs into the bedroom?

17. Douglas Jones   June 17, 2014 at 8:16 pm

so since he has money he can afford to stay in the closet? that last line is so weird.

18. suhitamitra   May 19, 2014 at 11:43 pm

well..I have been a huge fan of Cesar and an ardent dog lover. One thing that I can conjure from my own life experience, is that when we deal so close to dogs, no matter how successful we are career wise or socially, a part of us is always set apart to have to deal with the animals who we identify so much at a deeper level. This innate closeness to animals does (according to me) alienate ardent animal lovers a bit from the social human scene. And when you multiply that closeness to animals many times as Cesar does, the world can feel very lonely once in awhile, even though everything is buzzing around. Perhaps, Illusion did feel isolated in that sense too and had to find someone who understands her more than dogs. And believe me, being with dogs and having dog psychology on one’s mind while being satisfying is no easy feat. I know this, as a part of me is always connected to my dog’s well being. But I have learnt from Cesar to not let that take over my life..

19. Norma Jean B. Martinez   March 18, 2014 at 9:54 pm

Perez Hilton is a nobody to have made that remark.She is capitalizing on his fame that’s all.Total loser.

20. rohith   March 11, 2014 at 6:34 pm

This is a true case of jealousy !! Other dog trainers. (trainers doing their job for profit) doesn’t like him so it’s their plot. But listen WHATEVER YOU DO YOU. CAN’T KEEP THE WHOLE. SUN IN A DARK BOX
    CEASER ROCKS;

21. Corinne Chaborek   March 8, 2014 at 12:47 pm

REALLY?? Nothing better to write about? Jealous? What is the problem here? This article was horrible! Cesar has a born given talent that others cannot accept-I love Cesar for Cesar. Not for his money, not for his heritage, not for anything but he has a heart and soul for animals. Any person that cares that deeply for animals is one hell of a person and I would marry him also! The problem I have is 90% of men cannot deal with the way I treat my dogs-believe it or not they are actually jealous. That’s too insecure for me. CESAR YOU ARE #1 AND ALWAYS WILL BE-don’t ever stop being you! I ❤️ U &

22. Joanne   January 15, 2014 at 11:38 am

Where is Cesar now? I have been looking for some new shows, and all I find is reruns. I love you Cesar, no matter what. Without you I couldn’t have trained my dogs. Keep up the good work. Love ya

23. Aida Roche   January 4, 2014 at 8:12 pm

When you are rich, good looking and famous, people always invent negative things to say about you. If they can’t find an excuse, or a reason to criticize you they would make it up. Lie if they have to to justified themselves. But it is really all about jealousy. It’s really about people insecurities being projected on Ceasar Millan. It is not at all about the Dog Whisperer.

They are really talking about themselves. In psychology it is called an I STATEMENT.
    In others words they are really talking about themselves and projected it on Ceasar.

Leave the guy alone. He has not done anything wrong to anyone. Such cowards always sticking the knife in the back. In reference to his manhood is totally irrelevant, who cares? Who thinks of these fairy tales. GET a LIFE.
    FIND SOMETHING POSITIVE TO DO WITH YOUR OWN LIFE.

Besides where does this source of information come from. They did lived with him and his family personally? Do they have ESP. How do they know anything for a fact.

Do these unhappy people have no life of their own that they try to bring others down with them. They don’t have anything better to do with themselves. Are they that bored.

That is so, so sad. I will pray for them. May God have pity on them.
    As God said,
    Quote: THE TONGUE HAS SEVEN KNIFE. IT IS WORSE THEN PHYSICAL ABUSE.
    Have to keep your enemies closer than you friends.

To all those sick people TELL THEM TO PLEASE get a life. There are more important things to worry about, the world might end TOMORROW AND JUDGEMENT DAY WILL COME.
    PLEASE Love thy neighbor as thyself. Think of helping people not hurting them. Obviously these sad people hate themselves so much more than anyone else. That is why they try to bring others down with them. So, so, so, sad.
    I am sure that they would not like a taste of their own medicine. Who does?

God bless them and bring peace to their mind and heart. May they be healed and developed the self-esteem that they lacked so badly.

24. [email protected]   December 19, 2013 at 5:46 pm

Its all politics! they did him wrong now they want to use their muscle to smear his name. Good luck to the smears you mite have the money and the power, but there are more dog lovers than unmoral humans.

25. [email protected]   December 19, 2013 at 5:14 pm

veterinary behaviorists disagree with Cesar .Well people use to think the world was flat too.

26. Lana Lorenzen   December 2, 2013 at 1:03 pm

I would agree that the man’s private life is none of anyone’s concern. However, I recently made some purchases from his web site. I accidently purchased one DVD which I already had in my collection. I wanted to send it back. I went to the site and sent an e-mail but received a note after sending it that it would be very doubtful that I’d get a reply. Okay, I said to myself, I’ll call the Burbank phone number. Each and every line (customer service, etc.) gave me the same response: “Mailbox is full.” What kind of a business allows a mailbox to pick up calls from customers and then states that it’s full!? I have a business website. If I go on that web site and complain about this poor business practice or file complaints on every Internet site in California about this incident, what does that do to his business? If this is the way he handled his private life, I can understand how it floundered. No legitimate business is run in such a slipshod manner!

27. cindy martinez   November 13, 2013 at 12:38 pm

Come on give the man a break… he had a dream he made it happen, give credit where credit is due. We all have personal experiences that hurt us for a long, long time maybe even forever, but the first thing that someone throws out there is this or that person may be gay? What does that mean to anyone? Nothing to me. If Cesar is or isn’t doesn’t change the fact that he has some of the same problems we all do ,does it change anything if he “might” be gay or not? NO! He has a big heart and he shows it in his love for animals, and how he can teach us how to love and take care of the very things we love, our dogs.
    Good luck to U Cesar and all u do in the future, BTW I respect a man who doesn’t go on TV and trash his ex because he is bitter.

28. Karena   October 23, 2013 at 1:51 pm

Straight, gay, womanizer, brusk, or whatever. I don’t care about any of that. He has saved hundreds of dogs that probably would have been put down. That’s what I care about. The rest of what he’s done, as long as it was between consenting adults, is nobody’s business but his. I’m sure it’s not easy to deal with stupid dog owners every day. I deal with them in my neighborhood all the time. Kudos to Cesar for all he has done, and gratitude from one of his biggest fans.

29. lambvertslabelle   October 2, 2013 at 7:08 pm

well.I think every human has some bad moments…its not easy to be I on everybodys “table” every second of life .Sadly may be you were one of the few “rudely” treated between thousands others nicely treated,I m sorry to hear that.You should just forgive him!

30. Fred Lemonjello   September 10, 2013 at 9:04 am

The writer of this article mentions that he has met a few people who have experienced unpleasant moments with Cesar Millan, arguing that he treated them rudely. I have never met the writer of this article, but I have met Cesar in person, and I was one of those people who had an unpleaseant moment with him. from that moment on I decided, I will watch his show, and learn from him about dog body language, but I do not care for him as a person.

• Sophia   September 10, 2013 at 3:37 pm

Cesar is the only role model in Hollywood and general in America I have.
      He is honest above all. Very few people are.
      Is he a womanizer or whatever, who cares-Get a life.
      He is a wonderful human being, everybody can learn from him. Cesar you got my full support, I am from Serbia and I bet the whole world and all people who have a good heart, love you. Do not lose hope, we need you more, the world is not ready to lose you yet.

31. Kathy Tittle   August 25, 2013 at 6:57 pm

Possibly Cesar is the “pack leader” of his family also. I would love to read his Biography. When did he marry? After he came to the US and made a name for himself? I don’t know anything about his wife, nor do I care. Whatever the reason that they divorced, is between them. Unless he was abusive.. Not my business. He is certainly talented. He has probably had to fight of the hanger on ers, and the people who want to take advantage. You’ve heard of the Hollywooders..

I have met and worked with several Hispanic women who have come to the US illegally and become documented.. To listen to them, some of their husbands are VERY over protective and makes me uncomfortable to hear of the “thumb’ they live under.
    The husband is not romantic.. NEVER has given flowers or gifts to the wife… she should have gotten a clue during the dating years.. work their butts off morning to late night at home, work and raising the children.

So, I will take this news with a grain of salt. I respect what Cesar does with dogs and their owners. Love his shows.. Until there is proof that he is an ugly human, I will continue to watch and wish him the best

• Te Rena   September 7, 2013 at 3:57 am

What a ridiculous and smug speculation with no basis. Don’t you people have anything else better to do?

• tinkaboutit   September 11, 2013 at 12:55 pm

you have “met and worked with several hispanic women” and are now an expert on hispanic marriages and men? Well, I have met and worked with quite a few “Kathys” and… know relatively little about them. You are soooo smart

32. C.C. Carnes   August 24, 2013 at 11:58 am

Definitely not gay. Rumor in Hollywood is that he was a womanizer, which is probably why his wife divorced him and his kids got pissed at him. No one is perfect and very few celebrities who go from rags to riches resist the temptations.

33. Eileen ODriscoll   August 23, 2013 at 12:42 pm

So the kindest and best dog trainer worldwide is villified by this vicious attack on him. Who are you? What have YOU done but attack a great dog trainer AND the gay community?Why? Even if, and apparently he’s not, gay SO WHAT? What he stands for and how he has made a real difference is not up to your pathetic remarks to diminish. I am,one of the millions of humans and their dogs, rescued and otherwise who have
    changed their household successfully. Your the man Caesar.

34. Sharon   August 19, 2013 at 12:20 pm

Being gay or not, being divorced or not, what ever choices Cesar has made or had made for him in his own life, has nothing to to with the superiority in which he shows working with problem dogs and their owners. I just love him!

35. Larf   June 30, 2013 at 10:54 am

To the person who attempted to write this article:

Here are a few more glaring mistakes!

In retrospect, *Whether ( no capital here – the w ought to be lower case ) he comes off looking gay or not shouldn’t matter to anyone.

Perhaps I *miss read the guy. His eagerness to market the biopic with the record of his 2010 suicide, which I still have problems with reconciling, *throw ( keep your tense consistent ; should be past tense) me off. Therefore, I have to withdraw any impression I may have painted, ( no comma here) which suggests Millan might not be authentic.

Poor writing automatically cancels out your credibility!

• John   August 23, 2013 at 12:48 am

Before you pin upon yourself the badge of the red-pen police, I suggest you tighten your grasp on the English language. While I will grant you there are a few capitalization and punctuation mistakes throught this generally cohesive and organic article, they do not subtract from the author’s credibility. In fact, the author has no real credibility to be subtracted from to begin with.

Furthermore, the author and you, my fledgling nubile grammarian, are both incorrect on the use of “miss read.” What you both should have noticed while you were proofreading for mistakes is the appropriate word here is actually “misread.” Interestingly “misread” and it’s past participle “misread” can only be distinguished in tense by the context supplied from other verbs as they are both spelled exactly the same way. As you correctly pointed out “throw” is a present tense verb that agrees perfectly with a present tense “misread.” On this point you ought to suspend your critique until the author actually reads his piece aloud so you can defferentiate between the two by ear.

Finally, your critique of this aricle’s content and author’s credibility is exceedingly shallow and superficial. The article is organized well and speaks to the audience appropriately. Attempting to discredit the author’s work based on a capitalization mistake and one incorrectly identified grammatical blunder smacks of envy that you yourself are not a journalist. Perhaps your zeal for pointing out small errors in other’s work will subside when you have summonsed the testicular fortitude to craft and share your own work. Until then, take it down a notch or five.

• T Williams   September 7, 2013 at 3:55 am

Boring.

• cindygal   July 21, 2015 at 2:23 pm

“defferentiate”?

36. Heidi Dashnaw   June 24, 2013 at 8:12 pm

Loosing Daddy was just too much for a lot of the people that watched the show but to be able to hit rock bottom after all Cesar is all about family and too loosei all so fast , everyone has a breaking point but im glad that he is here to help all of us through the good and the bad. We will always love you Ceaser and be strong and help the people and dogs of all kinds get through life with our chins held high.

37. acbear   June 20, 2013 at 4:39 pm

This is a horrible article and you seem like a horrible person. Get off the internet.

38. Marina Del Flores   June 14, 2013 at 8:59 pm

I was totally surprised to hear about Cesar’s suicide attempt. I felt so badly for him. To lose your most beloved dog and then have your spouse call you and tell you they want a divorce..that kind of thing can definitely lead straight to depression. But he has so much going for him still. I LOVE CESAR and I hope life is very good for him now. He deserves all the best. He’s done so much to help animals and people!

39. mezoz   May 28, 2013 at 4:46 pm

I think the way Cesar talked about his suicide attempt was appropriate. He talked about the struggle and the slow come back. It was a positive message about moving on. It is totally up to him how much he shares. The important message was on recovery, where it should be.
    His public mission is to help dogs by educating people. He has done this well.
    Everyone has pain. He has shown us that dogs and people can recover.

40. Jsubratie   May 3, 2013 at 7:50 am

Hail Cesar!!

41. Abigail Wilson with a new fearful border collie less than 2 yrs.   April 30, 2013 at 1:33 am

Now every time I visualize Cesar it is dead in a casket. He states about his suicide attempt so casually. My nephew killed himself so I never got the chance to know him very well but I guess it upset me more than I thought…swinging from a tree near his parents’ house, There are not just dogs but people he deals with in many locations and situations. He could get more real in telling his suicide attempt to help others rather than just to promote himself.

42. AVRIL SUSTER   April 10, 2013 at 6:47 am

Hey you guys – leave Caesar alone,, he has a right to choose which journey he makes on this planet, and believe me, if he is for dogs, he must be a FANTASTIC PERSON!!!!
    From Avril in South Africa

43. Suradit   April 2, 2013 at 6:42 pm

“must maintain a balanced [sic] of freedom.”
    ” I miss read [sic] the guy”
    “he certainly have [sic] enough money ”

Gee you’ve managed to cram a two paragraph non-story into an interminable screed augmented with deplorable English.

44. Meg   March 28, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Hey, do you have an editor? Grammar errors in your article! You can’t even do your own job well!

45. Silvia   March 16, 2013 at 8:15 am

who cares if Cesar is gay or not?????? Cesar is great!

• Scrappy Doo   June 14, 2013 at 6:30 am

Cos if he was he might die of aids..and thats bad

46. Jewelie Dee   March 6, 2013 at 9:08 pm

If Cesar were perfect, he wouldn’t still be a learning, growing person. And when he learns and grows, he shares it with us. Maybe he started believing his own hype about being in control of one’s life. We can exert a great deal of control until other people come into the equation, and then life kicks us down and we learn a little humility. We get real. Cesar is real, and I love that about him. It’s what makes him watchable.

47. Pat Thompson   February 22, 2013 at 3:25 pm

Cesar carry on with what you are doing – you must be doing something right or you would not have the following you have – I love your show and have learnt many ways on how to control my dogs – and being the amateur I am – it does seem to work in its own way or perhaps its the international language of dogs

48. Pam   February 6, 2013 at 3:53 pm

Cesar is truly a genuine person, so they will try to find ways to ruin his reputation. Unfortunately his detractors have not been successful. I thank God for Cesar Millan, God Bless you more!

49. ji   January 1, 2013 at 11:15 pm

We love you so much cesar

50. Amy   December 12, 2012 at 9:24 pm

Half full

51. DM   December 5, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Seriously, what a stupid article. The internet would be a better place without it.

52. Cat-Man-Doo   November 17, 2012 at 6:33 pm

I cannot find the author’s name on this article.
    I am not surprised they didn’t sign it….the article doesn’t say a darn thing !!

53. snow4ever   November 17, 2012 at 5:33 pm

what a piece of crap you wrote.

• kenny porter   November 17, 2012 at 6:14 pm

cesar hang in there buddy and live in the moment. dont worry about what happened in the past. you are a great person and have taught myself along with many others much about ouselves and about the world around us. everything in life happens for a reason and the tough times only make you stronger.