“Breaking Dawn – Part 2”: The Twilight Saga Will Not End Here

With tomorrows expected release of The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2, audiences the world over will get yet another installment in the Vampire turned love story saga.

All parties involved say that this will be the last rendition of the popular movie series, this being the fifth offering in the movie series created from the novels of author Stephanie Meyer. Somehow though, I think not.

The film opens just the way the last installment closed, with Bella (Kirsten Stewart) awaking from the vampire bite she received from Edward (Robert Pattison) in an attempt to save her from dying while giving birth to the couples half mortal/half vampire child, Renesmee (played later in the movie by Mackenzie Foy.

Now when news of the birth of a half breed vampire reaches the Volturi, the Cullen family’s mortal enemy, the game is on.

Along the way there will be battles, as the Volturi try to eliminate Renesmee, the immortal wonder child, even though she isn’t immortal just yet. Kirsten Stewarts “Bella,” discovers her new found Vampire powers, and the cinematography is superb, all the while the rest of the Cullen family tries to separate her from the baby Renesmee, this being a feeding issue.

As the movie progresses, the Volturi ramp up their attempt to kill Renesmee, and Jacobs Vampire Testosterone takes hold of him, so much so that he imprints on Renesmee, assuring that they will be together in eternity, her just one vampire bite away from being immortal, just like her mother, Bella.

Now as far as this being the last installment in the Twilight Saga series, I just can’t see that happening, especially with Jacob imprinting on Renesmee. It will take 2 installments more just to get them together and in love, and don’t bet on a second love interest, this time from the Volturi clan, as a way to eliminate Renesmee, and to generate plot lines for a 8th or 9th installment in the series.

The subject of Vampires has legs, as they say in Hollywood, and any Producer worth his salt will milk it until the well runs dry. Teenage girls and boys will flock to these movies in droves, as they already have, and ticket sales equal profits, so don’t expect this to be the Swan Song of the breaking dawn series, just a new angle, a rebirth of sorts, and a segue to the next chapter.

The breaking Dawn movies as a whole have been limited in their overall ratings for content and acting ability of the cast, this chapter in the Breaking Dawn series is definitely the best for production value, cinematography, story line and acting. The actors have grown into their respective parts, and as actors as well, with Kirsten Stewart becoming quite good, in fact. Watch for her to be offered a major lead role soon.

And pay attention all the way through the movie, there is a surprise ending you won’t want to miss!

Article by Jim Donahue

16 Responses to "“Breaking Dawn – Part 2”: The Twilight Saga Will Not End Here"

1. colet   January 3, 2015 at 7:02 pm

how long util the new twilight comes out

2. chelsey   January 1, 2015 at 6:20 pm

Punk cat

3. chelsey   January 1, 2015 at 6:18 pm

I really like twilight movies and I wonder if jacob and renesmee get together

4. gloria   July 15, 2014 at 3:50 pm

You really have to make another movie cause it cant end like that a werewolf cant be with a vampire so that could be a problem with the volturies that can happen

5. Jennifer hill   July 12, 2014 at 9:38 am

Breaking dawn 3 needs to hurry up and come out I’m so team Jacob

6. gabbriella   June 23, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Please make another movie after breaking dawn part 2 .. I love these movies and i want their to be another one Jacob and remasmea need to finish the movie ending together please make another one soon

7. syianni   June 19, 2014 at 1:58 pm

I can’t believe that there is going to he nine breaking dawn’s if agree say punk cat

8. Joe Birmingham   June 13, 2014 at 6:36 am

WAITING FOR the FULL MOON SAGA.

9. sarah   May 28, 2014 at 10:37 pm

Yea.. Please making other Breaking Dawn Jacobs life with his new love

10. Jasper smith   April 2, 2014 at 3:20 pm

I love watching it but when alice had a vision and it looked so real when that other guy took off edward`s dad`s head I was like omg that can’t be true but I love them so much so keep up the good work and make more movies if anyones with me saywrite yea

11. Chloe M.   January 12, 2014 at 2:23 pm

You see all these people saying they are in love with the cast. I believe that they are attractive and their apperances will change soon enough. So make another movie and book so that they wont look too different. There has to be more than one though. One about Jacob and Nessie’s story. And another on how the Voltouri come back and maybe like take one of the Cullens or their family members and the fight toget them back……….just saying.

12. Brittney Cryer   December 18, 2013 at 10:17 am

I think there need to be another twilight. I love these movies so much. You can say I almost watch them everyday when I have the time. I love all of the drama, the suspense, the anger towards another species, and the romance. Im sorry but I really love this movie and I hope this is not the last one because it will just kill me.

13. Mary   September 22, 2013 at 8:36 pm

will there be one more movie

14. kecia   July 6, 2013 at 5:04 pm

Yes they need to do more twilight my family and I Love those movies an books. So yea do more

15. Bianca   April 26, 2013 at 11:35 am

I am crazy about the movie and also about Edward so i will be very sad if there wont be another twilight saga movie

16. Sheena Lovee   March 16, 2013 at 12:17 pm

I’ve seen every single twilight saga installment over a million times, there my FAVORITE:) II LOVE THEM OH SO MUCH they’re really heart felt to me, and Ii hope that the installments don’t end here. I’ve been seeing a lot about Robert and Kirsten and I hope they can get their love lives back together they were made to be together the two of them together inspire so many as well as myself. Ii just hope…… But please don’t stop the Twilight saga’s they’re to good for an end . Ii love every cast member you guys/ladies are so amazing :). Wish ii could meet you all . 🙂 <3
    #Surprise me keep up the great work