THE COMING DICTATORSHIP: OBAMACARE AND RFID IMPLANTABLE CHIPS

THE COMING DICTATORSHIP
PART I
OBAMACARE AND RFID IMPLANTABLE CHIPS

Written/Copyright 2012 – Eric Lageson

“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what’s in it.”
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi on ObamaCare, 3/9/2010

We are moving closer to the end times…

ObamaCare was never about health coverage. It’s a downplayed plan, written obscurely, centering on the RFID implanted chip (aka VeriChip.) Just for the record: I will never agree to be “chipped” or as they say in wartime, “bagged and tagged.”

Buried within the 2,000 pages of ObamaCare (aka Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act aka Federal Health Care Law) is a section which describes the “device”. (The chip.)

“The Secretary shall establish a national device registry to facilitate analysis of post-market safety and outcomes data on each device that (a) is or has been used in or on a patient; and (b) is a class III device; or “(ii) a class II device that is IMPLANTABLE.”

“Registry”- a list containing everybody signed into this demonic system. Wait and see how long other health care plans are sucked into this octopus.
The RFID chip will be used “to support the classification of the implantable radiofrequency transponder system for patient identification and health information into class II (special controls.) The device is intended to enable access to secure patient identification and corresponding health information in HUMANS. This guidance is issued in conjunction with a Federal Register notice announcing the classification of IMPLANTABLE radiofrequency transponder system for patient identification and health information.”

Once implanted, the government knows of your whereabouts at all times. The chip is also a GPS tracking device: wireless control on the government’s Internet database.

Payment in full – the chip “determines an individual’s financial responsibility at the point of service and, to the extent possible, prior to service, including eligibility for a specific service.”

“…Eligibility for a specific service.” The government decides whether you are worthy of medical care.

The chip also collects data. “Data refers to information respecting a covered device, including claims data, patient survey, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records and ANY OTHER DATA DEEMED APPROPRIATE by the Secretary.”

So, I guess it isn’t all about “health care”. “Any other data.” Your bank records, any type of criminal record, your church, your school, your addresses, identification, anything.

ObamaCare and the chip occur “no later than 36 months after the date of enactment.” (3 years.)

Obama fans, always living in denial, will say, “So what if the gov’t knows where you are? So what? So what? So what?” So, you’re comfortable with being monitored? Branded? The gov’t owning you?

Our happy dictator will explain that the chip is good for you; that it will cut down on crime/terrorism and maintain our borders. Why wouldn’t you want it? Only a wrongdoer wouldn’t want it.

Besides tracking you, the chip will be used to replace our currency, i.e., a credit/debit system similar to what you use on your bank card. Welcome to our One World Government Bank. You won’t even need a card! Just scan your hand!

Two public schools in San Antonio, Texas have already begun using RFID badges. The old “keeping our schools safe and secure” line is trotted out to keep nervous mothers happy. Students who refuse to use the badges have been expelled.

“Don’t worry, be happy!”

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vW0-EWImfM
Eric Reports

6 Responses to THE COMING DICTATORSHIP: OBAMACARE AND RFID IMPLANTABLE CHIPS

1. Author March 15, 2013 at 3:48 pm

Info is directly from Obama’s new health care law. The chip has been renamed “Positive I.D.”

2. Lynx February 14, 2013 at 2:45 pm

I am NOT an Obama fan or supporter by any stretch of the imagination, but since you posted this ‘story’ about RFID Chips being part of the Obamacare ‘conspiracy’ I would like for you to SHOW us where you got this iformation – from a CREDITABLE source – not a conspiracy theory website. I want to see cold, hard facts that are well documented by creditable sources (that leaves out FOX News and a few others, IMO). I have been reading the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and have found nothing that even comes close to supporting your alleged facts here. Please show is FACTS, don’t present us with a Gestapo-like conspiracy and say that it is fact if you have no proof. Here is where I have been getting my information: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3590enr/pdf/BILLS-111hr3590enr.pdf

If you cant show undisputed facts, its just rumor and paranoia.

Lynx

3. Mike R February 8, 2013 at 5:45 pm

Frank J: You’re exactly right. Bush implemented some dictatorial powers while in office, absulutely, and Obama has doubled, tripled and quadrupled down on them. The sooner you realize the agenda is moving forward regardless of political affiliation of any sitting POTUS. However, speaking of Obama, he has now declared he can kill any American anywhere for any reason minus habeus corpus or due process…so what would your definition of a dictator be?

4. Frank J. December 9, 2012 at 12:03 pm

I am trying to determine if this is satire or just the WORST load Bull Biscuits I have ever read. Mr. Lageson, you accuse the Obama administration of being a dictatorship.

Let me tell you what a real crook and dictator in power did. Just to go on a business trip I had to have some guy in blue uniform stick his hand in my @$$ crack so I could board an airplane. The justification the Bush administration used was that people with an artificial leg might carry a bomb in their prosthetic limb and I happen to have a prosthetic leg. Bush fumbled the “terrorism football” and I get to pay for it with a public @$$ inspection. That actually happened to me every time I had to fly on a commercial airline. In order to do my job, I had to subject myself to this.

Mean while you are inventing Bull Biscuits about implanting RFID chips in people against their will. This piece better be satire because if you actually believe this then you should NOT get paid the write this. If you did get paid to write this then the people who paid you have lost all credibility.

• Eric Reports December 14, 2012 at 11:51 am

To Frank J,
      If you read the ObamaCare health plan, you would know already that is true. If you think forcing people to take RFID chips against their will is not a dictatorship, then you and I have a different idea on what a dictatorship is. This article has nothing to do with the TSA.

• Lynx February 14, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Where is the link to this information that you’ve prevented – from a creditable source? I’d like to see it. I’ll be the first to admit fault if I see undisputed facts concerning this.

Quantcast