Janelle Evans “teen mom2″ pregnant again…

Janelle Evans "teen mom" pregnant again...Janelle Evans is pregnant again; yes it is confirmed as she wrote on tweeter “Baby bumpppp. My little angel!.” The MTV’s Teen Mom, share this photo of her brand new baby bum with her intagram followers this morning.

“I missed a few birth control pills, and found out I was pregnant at a doctor’s appointment. I was really surprised,” she said.

The 21-year-old is expecting a baby with her husband of one month, Courtland Rogers. She also tweeted to be “7 weeks” along. Janelle broke the news with an exclusive interview (via radar online) event though the pregnancy wasn’t plan the couple seems to be happy for the news. The couple also commented that now they have their own place they’re married and both were working.

“I know a lot of people will say we’re not ready, or judge me from my past,”Jenelle told MTV’s Act in a phone interview. “I want to prove to everyone that I can do this. We both know having a child can be difficult, but we’re going to do our best.

Evans rose to fame in MTV’s 16 and Pregnant. In 2009, she gave birth to son Jace, with boyfriend Andrew Lewis. After that she went on to star in Teen Mom 2, which documented her new life with the baby Jace. But she no longer has custody of him. A notorious partier, Jenelle has been arrested for breaking and entering, drug possession and assault. In May 2012, she showed off her new breast implants.

Thousands of tweeter fans responded to the news with negative comments

“Jenelle Evans is having another baby? She doesn’t even have custody/take care of her first son..”

“And Jenelle Evans is pregnant again…that poor baby”

“Jenelle Evans pregnant again and she still doesn’t have custody of her son Jace. Smdh”

7 Responses to Janelle Evans “teen mom2″ pregnant again…

1. Danielle November 18, 2013 at 7:16 pm

She missed a few birth control pills, but remembers her percoset and heroin??? Gow does that happen?

2. Linda Turk June 25, 2013 at 5:54 am

My heart breaks for her child, screaming mommy!
    So sad…. What a stupid girl! Irresponsible! I hope she
    stays in jail! Get a job, stop drugs and take care of your
    child, poor boy:(…..She doesnt deserve another child!

3. Pepper May 4, 2013 at 6:37 pm

The whole FAMILY needs help before poor Jace grows up having an emotional disconnect from people like Janelle and her Mom, it’s so sad. They say they love each other and even attempt to hug each other but there is no feeling behind the words. They show more emotion towards each other when their trying to destroy one another. And Janelle is more like a sister to Jace then his mother no EMOTIONAL CONNECTION…so sad

4. alyssa April 29, 2013 at 9:05 pm

She has made terrible decisions and shows poor judgement a lot . I honestly think her being on the show made everything worse but there are alot of mothers just like her believe it or not . Hopefully she will get it together before it is too late .

5. Pam obrien April 28, 2013 at 3:00 pm

That girl is crazy. She has no business having a dog let alone another kid. Is her poor mom going to take care of this one too. I feel for her mom. That girl is nothing but trouble. She was lucky enough to go to a nice rehab and didn’t even stay clean. There are. Lot of other people who would have loved to go to rehab and would have stayed clean. Her mom needs to slap her right across the face every time she tells her to f ck off. She is horrible. Goes through friends and men like Kleenex. Instead of rehab how about a mental facility. She needs help. She is a spoiled brat with no respect for anyone. I feel so bad for her son. Trust me if that was my kid she would not go near that little boy. She needs to be sterilized.

6. ashley adams April 13, 2013 at 11:26 pm

i honestly do believe that Janelle evans can take care of her second child as long as the stays away from smoking marjuianna and away from kiefer.

Quantcast