Wanted for Attempt Aggravated Criminal Sexual Assault/Handgun 010th (Ogden) District
About This Crime
• On Monday, February 04, 2013, in the 2100 block of S. Millard, at approximately 6:23 p.m., an unknown offender approached the victim, a 27 year-old female, after she entered her vehicle. The offender prevented the victim from shutting the door and demanded the victim to perform a sex act to which she refused while brandishing a weapon. The victim was able to fend off the offender and shut her car door, at which time the offender fled S/B down Millard and then E/B through the alley.
About The Offender
• The offender is a Male Black.
• Height is between 5’05”- 5’06”
• Weight is 160-180 lbs.
• Medium Brown complexion
• Wearing a black and red stripes skull cap; a gray hoodie or jacket.
• Armed with a handgun
What You Can Do
• Avoid secluded areas such as parks, alleys and vacant lots during late night, early
• Always be aware of your surroundings
• Remain in well lit areas at all times
• Walk in groups, when at all possible
• Don’t carry unnecessary items about your persons (excessive handbags, etc…)
• Report suspicious activity immediately
• Remember any unique physical characteristics (scars, limp, acne, teeth, etc…)
• Never pursue a fleeing assailant, provide the information to the police
• If approached by a witness to the incident, request contact information
• Dial 9-1-1 immediately and remain on scene when possible
If you have any information about this incident, Please call the Area Central Detective Division at (312) 747-8380
Reference RD HW-144137