House exploded while brothers celebrate lottery win

House exploded while brothers celebrate lottery win
Gas? Explosion? Huh!

Definitely a Couple of “Darwin Award” Winners

Are you ever worried that much of humanity seems to be losing IQ points instead of gaining them?  It seems to me that common sense, and considering the consequence of one’s actions is disappearing as quickly and the artic glaciers.

Two brothers in Wichita purchased a lottery ticket that won them 75,000 dollars.  The decided to celebrate.  They purchased marijuana and meth.

One of the brothers went into the kitchen to refill the butane torches they would use to light their “bongs”.  He emptied a couple of large cans, releasing butane into the air.  When it reached the pilot light in the furnace, the house exploded.

Wichita police Sgt. Bruce Watts said that one of the brothers is in jail, the other in the hospital with second degree burns on his hands, arms, and chests.

The injured brother’s girlfriend put him in her car, with some children, and drove him to the emergency room.  She dropped him off and left.

The names have not been released, to protect the ignorant.

James Turnage

Columnist-The Guardian Express

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.