Aaron Hernandez Shooting Lawsuit

Aaron Hernandez Shooting Lawsuit

On top of the news that Massachusetts State Police have returned to the home of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez for a second day is the announcement that Hernandez is reportedly facing a lawsuit from allegedly shooting a man in the face!

Before we reveal the latest twist in the Hernandez story, we’ll recap what’s been happening so far. Okay? Buckle up.

The District Attorney isn’t saying what connection that Hernandez might have with the body found in an industrial area about a mile away from the tight end’s house. The DA also isn’t saying why they want to talk to Hernandez again.

All anyone knows is that early Wednesday morning, Aaron and an unidentified woman left his house in a white SUV. Shortly afterward, two state police investigators, papers in hand, knocked on the door of the North Attleborough home, but no one answered.

No one wants to reveal why investigators are remaining at Hernandez’s home for the second day in a row.

Sports Illustrated revealed that sources told them that Hernandez was questioned about the death, but is not considered a suspect. Allegedly the police want to know about a car rented under Hernandez’s name that may be involved.

The dead body was found by a jogger on Monday morning and according to family members, who spoke to 7News, the dead man is 27 year-old Odin Lloyd who was a semi-professional football player with the Boston Bandits. On Tuesday, the police swooped down on Hernandez’s home. They held two men in the house and later took two men away. No statement has been released explaining what that was about or the two men’s possible involvement in the case might be.

On the Tuesday, after police searched inside the house, they left with several items; one of which was a computer.An unidentified woman drove up to the house on Wednesday morning in a White SUV with a Hernandez license plate on it.

The District Attorney’s office has relayed that they should have some new information to release sometime on Wednesday. The Patriots organisation have released a statement saying they’re aware of what is going on.

According to Boston media, Hernandez hasn’t been ruled out as a suspect in the homicide case where a dead body was found less than a mile from his home.

So that is the news so far. But it turns out that a skeleton has jumped out of Aaron Hernandez’s closet and it has a gun clutched in its bony fingers. According to TMZ, Hernandez is reportedly facing a lawsuit from an incident in February when he allegedly shot a man in the face. Sports Illustrated have also confirmed the existence of the alleged lawsuit.

TMZ says that the man filing the lawsuit, Alexander Bradley, has claimed that he went to a Miami club with Hernandez on Feb. 13 and at some point, an argument broke out between the two men.

Hernandez and Bradley left the club in the same car. The argument continued while the two were in the vehicle and at some point during the drive, Hernandez allegedly aimed a gun at Bradley and the gun discharged, hitting Bradley in the face.

Bradley claims to have suffered numerous injuries as well as losing his right eye. The lawsuit also claims Bradley had to undergo major reconstructive surgery to his face. Alexander Bradley is seeking more than $100,000 in damages.

And just when you thought there couldn’t be any more bad news for Hernandez, Bradley has stated that Aaron isn’t licensed to carry a firearm.

The lawsuit against Aaron Hernandez for the alleged shooting was initially filed in Florida in on June 13, but was dropped four days later due to a paperwork problem. According to TMZ Bradley’s legal team is expected to refile the suit on Wednesday.
.
By Michael Smith

Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.