Adam Lambert in Glee, iHeart and Followed by Glamberts

Adam lambert in glee iheart and glamberts

Lady Gaga can keep her little monsters, Demi Lovato can hoard her Lovatics because Adam Lambert has his Glamberts. The death of star Cory Monteith overshadowed the news of Adam Lambert joining the cast of ‘Glee’ for season 5. Gleeks and Glamberts alike are vying for the show to return after the thumbs up from strong and beautiful Lea Michele. In addition to Glee, Lambert is slated to join Queen at the 2013  iHeart Radio music festival at the MGM Grand Garden arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

In 2009, a heartthrob walked on the set of American Idol. His intense eyes and sultry looks beckoned in fans, his smooth and strong voice brought tears from girls and boys everywhere. Although, Lambert astonishingly finished in second place next to Kris Allen (who?) the singer is an icon in the eyes of millions of fans. Even Simon Cowell had given the crooner a standing ovation for his performance on the show.

adam lambert glee iheart and glamberts
During his time on ‘American Idol’ Glambert wowed crowds and drew in fans

It was Lambert’s ‘For Your Entertainment’ that reached number three on the ‘Billboard 200’ chart shortly after ‘Idol’. He reached critical status of fame, being compared to the likes of Gene Simmons and rocker Freddie Mercury. Early last year Lambert released his second album ‘Trespassing’ and it remained number one on the ‘Billboard 200’ chart for weeks to come. Brian May, guitarist from Queen took an open interest in Lambert’s style and the two began collaborating in 2012 and will return to headline in 2013’s  iHeart festival. Glamberts exhale another sigh of happiness at the news.

adam lambert glee iheart and glamberts
Adam Lambert captured the attention of band Queen, collaborating with the band on several events, including the upcoming 2013 iHeart event.

In a ‘Rolling Stones’ interview weeks after the 2009 conclusion of American Idol, Lambert told the magazine, “I don’t think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I’m gay.” His fan base only grew with the revelation, proving that ties binding down the gay community could be broken with a powerful voice. Lambert’s star brightened and he only continued to make waves of impressions in the music industry.

His fan base wanted to show an appreciation level to their favorite singer seen only for the top stars like Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga. The ‘Glambert Project’ was created by dedicated fan AJ who resides in New Zealand. The fanatic fan took to social media to raise the presence of the powerful movement. A few shares became a global movement as millions of individuals gladly joined under the widening Glambert umbrella.

Adam lambert glee, iheart and glamberts
Adam Lambert connects with an emotional Glambert

AJ wanted to show the world there was more to Lambert and more to his fans than beautiful music. He was a musician that transcended stereotypes and became a force to be reckoned with. AJ stated during the start of her campaign, “It continues to fascinate me how every Adam concert I go to, everybody gets along and creates these instant friendships, regardless of age,” she continued “I wanted to show to other fans that ‘you are not alone’ as well as show the world that pop culture is positive and needed in society.”

Lambert equally loves his fans and looks forward to connecting with Glamberts and Gleeks alike at the September iHeart concert. Local radio stations are rumored to start giving out tickets to the contest starting next month. Adam Lambert has come a long way. From a daydreaming 10 year old in San Diego to one of the hottest stars in music and television. The premier of Glee is slated for September 26, no current word from the network regarding which episode Lambert will appear on. For now, Glamberts and Gleeks await the premier of star and show.

Angelina Bouc

Sources 1, 2

18 Responses to "Adam Lambert in Glee, iHeart and Followed by Glamberts"

1. Ovationimpact   July 28, 2013 at 7:26 pm

Not often is there a person that entertains by means of their natural talents and when they do appear and become part of the culture-at-large we the public are inspired and benefit. Adam Lambert is one of those rare few entertainers that will have a long broad bushed entertainment career impact to the benfit of us fans and general public. Nice guys do finish first and Adam Lambert is one of the special people. And from what I read in your article you get how exciting it is to have Adam entertain I what ever project he chooses to immersive himself.

2. Sherry (@shadylady1031)   July 26, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Angelina I returned to your article because of all the discussion on twitter about how accurate it is. You write beautifully and it’s easy to tell you did your research. I’m so happy to see so many wonderful people who had posted here and how much they appreciate and love Adam. I feel like many here. Looking forward to Glee S5 now.

• Angelina Bouc   July 27, 2013 at 4:12 am

Thank you for your beautiful comments 🙂 I have been a long time Gleek and have followed Adam since he walked into the Idol rehearsals. He has a kindness that just touches all.

3. milkywayfairy   July 26, 2013 at 4:19 pm

I love Adam Lambert, not only is he a superb vocalist, he’s a beautiful person inside out. Thanks so much for the great article and gorgeous pics!

4. Evvy   July 26, 2013 at 3:13 pm

Like you guys, am hooked for life. He is a very beautiful person. Love him!

5. concordia balandra   July 26, 2013 at 1:52 pm

There is something in Adam Lambert that keeps people attracted to him, especially those who have really watched and seen him in television, in person, his shows and performances. He is a genuine person with extraordinary talent.

6. QueenBertGleeLinda (@GlamPimpLinda)   July 26, 2013 at 12:34 pm

I believe everything happens for a reason. The Gleeks need to know that Adam Lambert is an amazing human being and I have no doubt that they will bond with him as quickly as Glamberts have. He has a wonderful karma and I think will help them heal.

7. Canadiann   July 26, 2013 at 12:21 pm

I have been a huge Adam Lambert fan since I saw his audition on American Idol. Aside from his incredible voice, during that brief glimpse something about him really attracted me. I couldn’t recall his name but I kept talking about that dark haired guy until I learned more about him. Almost five years later and I am still just as fascinated by Adam. Over time he has revealed himself to be an even more amazing singer and more wonderful person than I ever could have imagined back then. Needless to say, I’m a fan for life. I just love the guy.

8. Anna Romaca   July 26, 2013 at 11:44 am

Adam Lambert is my role modal right now he come all the where he is right now to
    Amican Iodl and to he’s new cad it i love he did a good job and I am glamlambert myself
    And I am so happy I am one I got all 3 of his cd I am listen to his cd at night when I was
    Asleep at night I am happy want I am right now I am so pound it am I will have Adam
    Lambert right now me and Adam love to rock and rool it is he loves and it i love to I was
    Born in the 80s I love a lot of music

9. Sherry Sullivan   July 26, 2013 at 11:05 am

Thanks for a wonderful and accurate article about Adam Lambert. Yes he’s loved and admired all over the world not only for his extraordinary vocal power but also for his kindness, caring and loveable personality. He’s one of a kind. Btw from what i gather from tweets from Glee producer Ryan Murphy and Adam himself he will be a regular cast member not just appear on one episode. The only hold up is when he will start due to first 2 episodes being a tribute to Beatles and 3rd to Corey.

10. NAN   July 26, 2013 at 9:46 am

Adam Lambert is the most fantastic performer!!!!!! What a voice! What a stage presence! Gorgeous!

11. SweetfourGlambert   July 26, 2013 at 9:29 am

Glad to see nice pictures were used. I agree with anonymous above they seem to pick the worst pictures. Can’t wait for Glee even though I haven’t been a fan previously. I would love to see him with Queen however that is not possible. You tube again!! Adam Lambert is the best!!!! American Idol judge??? Yes, for sure!!!!!

12. imrahd   July 26, 2013 at 7:37 am

Wow I’m impressed at how well researched your article really is..thank you..Glamberts & Gleeks are getting along beautifully..Adam is genuinely a very nice Guy & superbly talented..respected by legendary Queen..Elton John.Nile Rogers..Meatloaf..to name a few..I’m a Glambert for life.

13. anonymous   July 26, 2013 at 7:19 am

Nice article and nice pictures for a change. Most sites look for the worst pics to post. LOL. Excited for Adam to sing with Queen in the states.

14. Allysa Mentor (@AllysaMentor)   July 26, 2013 at 6:35 am

Wish only the best for the Glee cast, and Lea. So excited about Adam, I feel that he is still an undiscovered talent.

15. Gwendolyn Mills   July 26, 2013 at 6:06 am

Great article! Adam Lambert is a tremendous person and performer! More, more, more!

• Angelina Bouc   July 26, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Thank you Gwendolyn! I am hoping to capture more of his stories, especially once his presence on Glee begins.

16. Maribeth   July 26, 2013 at 4:56 am

Love Admire Adam Lambert, he has only just begun.