Atlanta: Joining Forces to Bring Murderers to Justice

Atlanta: Joining Forces to Bring Murderers to Justice

Humble Heroes is joining forces with The Earl in East Atlanta to bring murderers to justice. Atlanta Police Officer Alfred Johnson was killed 2/16/80 and Patrick Cotrona was shot and killed back in May while walking home. Both murderers are still open cases. Let’s come together for a night to remember and raise money to add to their reward fund; 90% of all money raised by Humble Heroes will go to the Crime Stoppers totals of both cases. The other 10% will go to seriously injured police officers and firefighters. Come one Come all, invite your friends and neighbors. There will be a donation jar available and a $5.00 cover to listen to live bands. The address for The Earl is 488 Flat Shoals Rd. S. E. Atlanta, GA and the event will begin at 7:00 p. m. Our very own Detective Patrick Apoian will be available to speak with Media about this event.

Hope you can make it out! Thank you. There will be a donation jar and a $5 cover to listen to live bands. The event will be held at The Earl located 488 Flat Shoals Rd, Atlanta, GA, 30316 and begins at 7:00 pm. There will be a donation jar and a $5 cover to listen to live bands. The event will be held at The Earl located 488 Flat Shoals Rd, Atlanta, GA, 30316 and begins at 7:00 pm.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.