Get Your $500.000 GTA Online Stimulus Package next Week!

GTA-Online-michael

Rockstar Games, like President Bill Clinton, “feels your pain,” Grand Theft Auto Online gamers. They have heard how frustrating it was for you to come close to playing GTA Online when the online version of Los Santos first became available to millions of fans around the world. And so, they have decided to offer a stimulus package of $500,000 GTA$ to everyone who plays GTA Online, yo!

That’s right — it’s not a huge payback to fans who literally spent hours trying to play through  the frustrations of dealing with the bugs and glitches that plagued the initial release of GTA  Online, but hey, it’s somethin’, and somethin’s definitely better than nothin’, right?

The stimulus package will be released in two installments of $250,000 each, and the first installment will be headed to your virtual wallets/purses  as early as this coming week, according to a post on Rockstar’s blog.

They state that they will announce exact dates “as soon as possible.” They are planning on sending out the first $250,000 “by the end of next week.” The second bundle of GTA$ will be sent out “by the end of the month.”

Rockstar Games says that for everyone who had problems with such issues as “cloud server errors, connection issues, and lost game progress and characters” the first days that GTA Online was out, they “hope that this GTA$ helps to facilitate a fresh start” so that “your continued life in Los Santos and Blaine County are extra sweet.”

How do I get access to the “sweet stuff,” the GTA$?

Getting access to the GTA$ should, hopefully, be easy. All you need to do — according to Rockstar Games — is to download something called Title Update 1.04 next week upon its release. This update should, Rockstar Games says, also deal with any lingering issues of “losing” vehicles you have purchased.

Once you have the Title Update 1.04 downloaded, the first $250,000 will (or should) show up in your online GTA$ bank accounts. Then, you can use it through your characters’ smartphones or ATMS.

If you wonder how much real world money it would cost you if you decided to buy a $500,000 bundle of GTA$, it would set you back $10/£6.99.

Hopefully, the majority of the bugs and glitches are behind you, and you’ve been able to actually play GTA Online and enjoy it and the fun of doing thing like pulling off jobs and missions and earning some GTA$, buying cars, weapons, apartments, blowing stuff up, and racing planes.

You have all of October to get your stimulus packages of GTA$. Take advantage of it, and gain an edge over those players who start playing GTA Online after the last of the GTA$ goes out.

You might not agree with things like the government shutdown, Obamacare, or cry baby politicians — but, I think we all can agree to stimulus packages in the form of GTA$! Get yours, starting next week, and start livin’ like a baller!

Written by: Douglas Cobb

Source 1
Source 2

10 Responses to "Get Your $500.000 GTA Online Stimulus Package next Week!"

1. gta 5 cheats codes ps4 money   March 20, 2017 at 12:57 pm

New content is added all thetime.

2. Dakota Fanning   November 6, 2013 at 4:52 am

same i’ve got no house and I realy want a penthouse

3. Douglas Cobb   November 1, 2013 at 2:23 pm

I haven’t even played the game yet. But, for all of you asking when/how to get the $500,000, have you first done what I mentioned in the above article? Have you downloaded the Title Update 1.04, and then checked your online GTA$ bank accounts? If not, Rockstar Games, as I wrote, says you need to do it to access the money. If you still have problems getting it, I would suggest contacting Rockstar Games at their website. And, as far as when the different gaming platforms will be able to get access to the money, supposedly both Playstation and Xbox should have had access long before now, in October, though I know that GTA Online has had more than its share of growing pains, to put it mildly. As to other countries, like Australia, I really don’t know, though I am fairly sure it should be possible for you to also get access to the money by now.

4. Alrico   November 1, 2013 at 1:52 am

I haven’t received this 500,000 either and that can really come in handy right about now

5. Jabbathebutt   October 28, 2013 at 11:00 pm

It’s Halloween and I never got this money I’m in Alaska

6. Funnyvodman1   October 27, 2013 at 8:24 pm

When will this arrive for xbox360?

7. KinguBaraddo   October 24, 2013 at 7:57 pm

I dont know how to get it… I never received this, and i still cant buy a house!

8. Blanket   October 22, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Why not just send us the $500,000 straight up? I don’t get why they gotta make us wait longer for the next amount. I mean they keep making us wait and wait..

9. Douglas Cobb   October 18, 2013 at 4:59 am

I haven’t rried doing it, but you probably should be abl eto do it now. This was writtten last week about this week.

10. lovebear23q   October 18, 2013 at 2:17 am

I recently realized I love you.
    but when exactly do we get this $500,000 in Australia?