GTA V 15 Online Multiplayer Server Issues That Still Need to Be Fixed

GTA V 15 Server Issues That Still Need to Be Fixed

Despite Rockstar Games working around the clock to solve all the server issues, there are still 15 problems that need to be fixed. On top of the server issues, other problems still continue after the PS3 patch download was made available. But it does appear that the ongoing issues may be interconnected with the server problems.

Rockstar have admitted that they were completely unprepared for the amount of gamers who attempted to access the GTA Online Multiplayer mode. The company had spent time and money pumping up their existing servers, but still misjudged the sheer numbers accessing them.

One issue that is still being mentioned by gamers is the loss of equipment, money, characters and ranking in the GTA V Online mode. Like all the other issues, Rockstar are trying to find out why this is happening and are working on some way to restore anything lost. They have offered to send automatic email notifications when they get new information about fixes.

The below server problems have been listed by Rockstar Games as ongoing issues. They have since updated their support website to say the the connection problems have been fixed. But, according to comments that our articles have been receiving, these problems are still occurring.

The 15 GTA V network and server issues that still need to be fixed are:

1. Error message stating that Rockstar “Cloud Servers Unavailable.”
2. Error message saying that the game has failed hosting a ‘GTA Online Session.”
3. Errors that state the game has timed out while “matchmaking a compatible GTA Online Session.”
4. Error message of “Failed to Host a GTA Online Session.”
5. Errors that read “job failed to start or load.”
6. Error message of “Mission Failed” after mission start during a gaming session.
7. Match load screens taking too long and timing out after 10 to 15 minutes.
8. Offline and online content being intermingled on Jobs list.
9. Problems getting past the first Tutorial Race.
10. Players ending up in a free-roaming session without Jobs/Markers on the map when playing a temparary character while suffering a cloud outage.
11. A large number of network/server related error messages as well as connection problems and/or server errors.
12. The game freezing while loading the first race in GTAO with the message “waiting for other players” displayed on screen.
13. Having a cut-scene run twice before the player gets stuck on a loading screen.
14. Race Corona not showing up for the first race.
15. Overall issues with Social Club site and its features; including failed logins; slow loading; et al.

Rockstar have stated that their Title update 1.02 fixed the tutorial problem, but players are still saying that they are having issues getting past the first Tutorial Race.

As with all the issues encountered by players in the GTA V Online Multiplayer mode, Rockstar have apologized and have promised to keep working on the problems non-stop. They have also thanked the gaming community for having patience with their unexpected server problems.

Looking at the Online forums and the comments on our own site, it looks as though players are starting to get angry at all the issues the game has. Several have threatened to return the game and ask for their money back as they still cannot get online to access the multiplayer mode. Or they can only get onto the mode sometimes versus regularly.

With no less than 15 server issues still needing to be fixed for the GTA V Online Multiplayer mode, fans of the franchise are becoming less forgiving with Rockstar Games. The excitement over the launch of the online mode has been tempered with a plethora of problems. One thing that is not helping Rockstar are their assertions that problems have been fixed even though many players are still experiencing them.

By Michael Smith
United Kingdom

Source

54 Responses to "GTA V 15 Online Multiplayer Server Issues That Still Need to Be Fixed"

1. Michael   July 12, 2015 at 8:33 am

I can’t enter online whenever I do it says alert you can’t host a gta 5 online and it’s so sad please help me it’s summer and I want to play with my friends my psn is TheWilliams333 thanks and please help the others as well.

2. Braeden miller   December 14, 2014 at 7:46 pm

And rockstar get it fixated soon

3. BraedenMiller   December 14, 2014 at 7:42 pm

When I am in a lobby I will play but after I play for little bit it freezes and I have a PS3

4. jay   February 15, 2014 at 11:28 am

you guys need to play something else if your rapping your life and time around this
    crap you have no life

• Braeden miller   December 15, 2014 at 5:18 pm

It’s fun

5. Nelson   January 5, 2014 at 10:41 am

It’s January 3rd and I have problems with the multi player mode. Everything works fine, but when I enter to a session all other players disappear after at the same time after 2 minutes of starting. I feel like the Pepe Le Fu of online games.
    It usually comes accompanied of a message of “could not save because server was not available”, then either sends me to a new session where I’m the only one in the city or it sends me back to offline gaming.

6. dionel   December 27, 2013 at 4:37 pm

whay does it says that network error and than sent me to story mode???????

7. andrew   December 10, 2013 at 8:50 am

I have bought two (2) of the GTA5 video games. One for me and one for my son. We have both finished the online tutorial but when he or I try to join each others game we get an “alert” message that tells us that we have not finished the online tutorial and the join game is disabled. I bought these games and a ps3 to play so my son and I could spend time together online when he is at his mothers. I can find him online but I have to keep dropping out of sessions and joining again until I see him on my map. I am extremely thankful I can at least play with my son online. With that said, I shouldn’t have to go thru this just to play online with my son. I want to be able to just click his name and join his game. I cant even do missions or anything with him except robbing stores. Since we cant do any real missions we are broke and are killed repeatedly because we only buy pistols and steal shotguns from the police. I have spent a lot of money for these two (2) games and a ps3 system to play on. All I am asking is that I am able to play online with my son. I wont say I’m returning the game or never buying another rock star game, but it would be nice for my son and I to receive something for our troubles!!! evans825621@yahoo.com. I need any help possible!! Thank you!!!

8. Gavin Hindmarsh   December 4, 2013 at 8:49 pm

it is december and i havebeen trying to play gta online for like three weeks now and im not sure wy but all my friends can play but me is it my internet and if it is how do i fix it it is really pissing me off and i really need a answer please and thank you

9. Hilarioustroling   November 22, 2013 at 9:52 am

I still can,t play online my friends are like inviting me but a can’t play online rockstar do anying about this freaking problem i play ps3 psn Hilarioustroling

You must be logged in to post a comment Login