President Obama’s next war will not be fought in the Middle East or North Africa, in support of his Islamist extremist friends – as was, and is, the case in Libya and Syria; his next war will be fought on the streets of American cities and his enemy will be all those Americans who value the Constitution.
Whilst many people like to chuckle at various seemingly paranoid conspiracy theories, the fact is that those who were calling Obama a Socialist and a Marxist as early as the 2008 presidential election campaign – this writer being one of them – are being proven right. To most, the idea seemed ridiculous, extreme and even rooted in racism. Obama himself, however, has never hidden his willing involvement with Marxist revolutionary types during his college years; he talks of seeking them out in his book Dreams From My Father. Indeed, his father was a known and admitted Communist and he was mentored, as young man, by prominent Communists such as Frank Marshall Davis, a longtime member of the Communist Party, known for his hatred of the United States and for Christianity.
In hindsight, it is actually comical to think that anyone wouldn’t know that the President is an extreme Left-wing radical.
His ultimate goal of seizing absolute power and ruling by dictate has been evident from the beginning: When he promised the “fundamental transformation” of the United States of America – the only major election promise he kept – he was unequivocally expressing his dislike of the Constitutional Republic. One does not seek to fundamentally transform something one approves of; when he called for the formation of a “civilian national security force” that is “just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded” as the military, America should have immediately rejected this man; when the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was steamrollered through Congress before anyone had time to study the bill, it was because, buried within the many thousands of pages of new regulations, are numerous provisions that have nothing whatsoever to do with healthcare or health insurance, including the foundation and funding for the President’s civilian security force.
The penultimate phase in preparing Obama’s next war was the subversion of the US military and law enforcement agencies. His war on the American people cannot be won with a disloyal military. He has downsized the military and begun to purge its senior ranks of those whose loyalty he questions; nine Generals have been fired within the past year; 197 officers in total since the beginning of the Obama Presidency. The Generals served in all four branches of the armed forces; four from the Army, two from the Navy, one from the Air Force and two from the Marine Corps. The reasons for their dismissal were varied, but point clearly to the fact that the personal lives of these commanders were deliberately and carefully scrutinized – unlike candidate Obama himself.
- General Carter Ham was relieved of command after disregarding an order to stand down during the terrorist attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya. He was known to be critical of the administration. The Department of Defense has denied that Ham’s removal was in any way connected to the Benghazi debacle, but the simple fact is that routine rotations of command are not carried out in the middle of a crisis. Ham “resigned” in April 2013.
- Major General Ralph Baker was fired in early 2013 for alleged sexual misconduct towards a civilian, although no charges were ever filed.
- Brigadier General Bryan Robert was relieved of command in May 2013 for adultery – something that, apparently, a President does not get fired for.
- Lt. Gen. David Holmes Huntoon Jr was under investigation for an “improper relationship”, even though no details of the investigation or its outcome are known.
- Rear Adm. Charles Gaouette, who testified before Congress that he could deployed aircraft to the aid of the four Americans who the President and Hillary Clinton left to die in Benghazi in 2012, was accused of using profanity and making racially insensitive comments. These accusations ended his career even though he was cleared of any wrongdoing.
- Major Gen. Michael Carey was fired in October for “personal misbehavior”, leading to a “loss of trust and confidence,” although no further details have been disclosed. Carey was commander of the Air Force’s long-rang nuclear missiles.
- Vice Adm. Tim Giardina, also removed from his command in October, is under investigation for using illegal gambling chips.
- Maj. Gen. Gregg A. Sturdevant was fired in September for failure to deploy proper force protection during a Taliban assault on Camp Bastion in Afghanistan in 2012
- Maj. Gen. Charles M.M. Gurganus was fired at the same time as Sturdevant, over the same incident. Gurganus had previously questioned the use of Afghan forces alongside American troops following instances of Afghan soldiers turning their weapons on Americans.
These military firings exactly fit the pattern of a systematic purge; in 2011 the Air Force was stripped of 157 mid-level commanders – all Majors; in 2012, a similar fate befell the Navy, when 24 Commanders and Captains were sacked; now, in 2013, the President has turned his attention to senior commanders.
It is has been widely speculated in the “alternative” media that the President is purging the military because he fears a coup. However; a more disturbing theory has been suggested by author and 2009 Nobel Peace Prize nominee Dr. Jim Garrow, who claims to have spent years working for the federal government. Garrow asserts that the administration is getting rid of military officers who – if ordered to – would not fire upon American citizens who refuse to surrender their firearms. Ben Smith, a former Navy SEAL, has supported this theory in an interview with Alex Jones. “Going back to the beginning of this administration, I’ve had friends within the community talking about how they were brought in and questioned with people from more towards the top side and the questioning….where it was pointing was do you feel comfortable disarming American citizens.”
An official from the Pentagon, speaking on condition of anonymity, recently told The Blaze “They are purging everyone and if you want to keep your job, just keep your mouth shut.” A retired Army Major General confirmed this statement to The Blaze when he said that the President is “…intentionally weakening and gutting our military, Pentagon and reducing us as a superpower, and anyone in the ranks who disagrees or speaks out is being purged.”
Whether the truth is a sinister plot to forcibly disarm the population – a move that would certainly lead to the violent end of Obama’s Presidency – or an ideology-based purge, the signs are an ominous reflection of moves toward authoritarian rule documented throughout world history. Obama’s next war may be a war to seize absolute authority.
When American veterans were recently confronted with barricades and riot police, whilst visiting normally unguarded war memorials, the agenda was clear; the administration was deliberately attempting to provoke a violent response. There can simply be no other logical explanation as to why such a determined effort was made to seal off these places of homage and remembrance. This administration needs a reason to impose martial law and it is clearly determined to manufacture the necessary crisis.
Its excuse may be just around the corner.
On November 1 the food stamp, or EBT, program will be cut: The almost 1 trillion-dollar Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 increased benefits for SNAP, the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, and that increase is due to expire. According to the Department of Agriculture (USDA), which oversees the program, a family of four will see their benefits cut by $36 a month. The cuts will impact 23.1 million households. It is a well-known truth that once people are sucked into the economic slavery government assistance, they do not give it up easily, as the Greek government found out. What reaction the coming reduction in benefits will draw from those in the program is difficult to predict, but given the level of anger and threats of violence that the recent – and too conveniently timed – outage of EBT service inspired, it is not beyond the realm of possibility that, once almost 48 million food stamp recipients realize that they are getting less, large-scale unrest will ensue. Ironically, the President may find himself, initially, at war with many of the very people who voted for him.
All indications are that Obama’s next war is coming to the homeland. The purging of the armed forces, the every-increasing militarization of police departments across the country and the stockpiling of vast amounts of ammunition by the federal government all point towards a disturbing future. Sadly, it is time for all Americans do decide where they stand; one can be no longer loyal to both the Constitution and the federal government, for the latter is bent on rendering the former null and void. Every citizen who values personal liberty, traditional American values of self-sufficiency, rugged individualism and entrepreneurial spirit should be under no illusion that their President and his henchmen consider them an enemy of the state.
An editorial by Graham J Noble