Brittany Murphy and husband may have died from heavy metal poisoning according to the latest lab report published in the Murphy death case. Shocking news much? Maybe to most people but not to her father Angelo Bertolotti, who never believed that his daughter had died from “pneumonia” and “anemia” like the Los Angeles Coroner had concluded.
On December 20, 2009, the world was shocked to receive the news that beloved actress Brittany Murphy had died. According to the LA Coroner, the primary cause of Murphy’s death was pneumonia with secondary factors attributed to iron-deficiency anemia and drug intoxication. The drugs -as issued in the report back then- were a mix of “legal” over-the-counter and prescription medications, usually taken to treat a cold or a respiratory infection. Murphy’s blood had elevated levels of hydrocodone, acetaminophen, L-methamphetamine and chlorphenamine. That report didn’t dissuade the grieving father, however, from suspecting there was more to the cause of death:
“Vicious rumors, unfairly spread by tabloids, unfairly smeared Brittany’s reputation. My daughter was neither anorexic nor a drug junkie, as they repeatedly implied.”
Determined on his daughter’s unnatural death cause, Brittany’s father secured the release of her hair, blood and tissues for reinvestigation. Even the actress’s mother, Sharon Murphy, was suspicious of her daughter’s death. She speculated that toxic mold in her daughter’s Hollywood Hills mansion was what killed Murphy and -five months later- her husband, Simon Monjack.
The new independent report, issued by Bertolotti, and carried out by The Carlson Company stated the following shocking details:
Ten (10) of the heavy metals evaluated were detected at levels higher that the WHO [The World Health Organization] high levels… If we were to eliminate the possibility of a simultaneous accidental heavy metals exposure to the sample donor then the only logical explanation would be an exposure to these metals (toxins) administered by a third party perpetrator with likely criminal intent.
There was an extremely high percentage of heavy metals found in Brittany Murphy’s hair (2 – 9 times higher than the levels set as “high” by the WHO. The lab report also indicates that such a huge amount of heavy metals precipitating in the hair follicles could be attributed to intake of heavy metal-rich material. Examples of such materials are rodenticides (rat poison). At the time of her death, Murphy showcased all symptoms of heavy metal poisoning: headache, dizziness, abdominal cramps, tremors, tachycardia, sweating, disorientation, coughing, wheezing, congestion, and pneumonia. Not only that but the fact that Monjack also suffered the same symptoms at the time of his death leads to a greater suspicion of a criminal hand behind the couple’s -seemingly- murder.
Murphy had married British screenwriter Monjack in May 2007, in a private Jewish ceremony in Los Angeles. They had lived their short yet happy three and a half years of marriage with her mother in their Hollywood Hills mansion.
Fans all over the internet expressed their shock and grief at the new report. Many people tweeted their agreement with the current report and most offered condolences to her family.
“RIP my favorite Uptown girl,” one fan tweeted.
Written by: Jaylan Salah