The last GTA V update, 1.05 aimed at fixing problems with lost progress and items. A necessary update that has been helping a lot of players with issues in GTA Online. This new update, 1.06, will automatically add the new downloadable content, the beach bum pack to your GTA Online profile. The new content comes with a number of new jobs, hairstyle and tattoo customization, four new vehicles for the both sea and land, new apparel, and two new weapons.
The seasons may be getting colder but the beach bum update keeps the heat coming! The free beach bum pack and update 1.06 will be available November 19 giving GTA Online a number of fun and exciting jobs to do. Among such you will find:
- “Survival on Del Perro Pier (Survival): Skip the ferris wheel for a deadlier kind of thrill ride as you take on waves of relentless enemies at this beachfront attraction.”
- “Paleto Beach (Team Deathmatch): The locals complain that not a lot happens in this sleepy town, so do them a favor and wake ’em up with a barrage of gunfire exchanged between you and a rival team. This Team Deathmatch takes place right on the romantic shoreline for 4-8 players.”
- “Grass Route II (Race): In this sequel to the original popular Grass Route Race, go off-road in an epic heat starting on the North Bankof the Zancudo River through the treacherous wetlands with a triumphant finish on the beach in North Chumash.”
- “Sundae Driving (Bike Race): Sure to be a new fan-favorite motorbike race, menace Vespucci Beach on your two-wheel rocket, taking breakneck corners as you try and best the competition.”
- “View of Vespucci (Parachuting): This leap sends you from 2,980 feet, down towards Vespucci Beach, weaving through palm trees to land on the basketball courts of the rec center. If you’ve got skills, it’s possible to freefall through the first few checkpoints before even opening your chute.”
What new vehicles will be available? On land you have the beefy Bravado Paradise beach camper van, The Canis Kalahari for all of your off-road adventures, and the BF bifta dune buggy for even more sandy excursions. Returning as a blast from the past is the quick and slick Speeder speedboat. All of these have no in-game cost and can be used in GTA Online or story mode in GTA V by Franklin, Michael, and Trevor. To obtain the land-based fun-mobiles use your in-game phone to reach southernsanandreassuperautos.com and docktease.com for the speedboat. Call Pegasus for your special free delivery. To find these simply visit your garage or Marina property.
The new weapons in this pack include the broken bottle melee weapon and the SNS pistol. Both of which can be found at any Ammu-Nation spot while playing GTA Online. To obtain these weapons in story mode simply check your inventory, each of the three characters will have them.
Rockstar also mentions that this is not the only free DLC they will be offering. They have heard your suggestions and stated that in the upcoming weeks and months they offer cooperative heists, capture the flag, a content creator, and new updates to story mode. Rockstar is still doing their best to make GTA V and GTA Online the best of the best.
First, Rockstar gave you money, now they give you free content. Feel free to customize your character or characters with the new apparel options. Don’t forget, November 19 marks the date you can download the beach bum pack and update 1.06 for free. The update automatically adds the DLC content to your GTA Online profile so the process is easy for everybody. So even if you have somehow run out of things to do in GTA V or GTA Online, Rockstar has your back now and in the future to come.
By Garrett Jutte