Paul Walker Dies in Car Crash

paul walker, dead, car cash

Paul Walker, an actor most famous for his “Fast and Furious” films, died in an explosive car crash Saturday afternoon in Southern California, reports TMZ. He was 40-years-old.

Walker was in a Porsche in Santa Clarita, north of Los Angeles, when the car lost control and crashed into a tree. Another person in the car with him also died. There was a crash and then an explosion, reports are advising. It is unclear who was driving the Porsche at the time of the accident.

The actor was in town for a fundraiser to benefit the people of the Philippines. Walker had been taking people for rides in his new Porsche GT when the fiery crash occurred.

By Juana Poareo

Sources

JustJared

NY Daily News

18 Responses to "Paul Walker Dies in Car Crash"

1. Shell   December 4, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Condolences goes out to the walker’s family. Paul walker we will miss you loads, heaven has gained a remarkable angel. My you R.I.P Paul always in our hearts & prayers xx

2. Elliot C   December 2, 2013 at 10:52 pm

All the best to the family. It was a very sad day. He had so much more to accomplish in life.

3. claire   December 2, 2013 at 10:29 am

Funny that cuz ppl think he still alive and where thw proof it was him u only have here say no solid proof

4. claire   December 2, 2013 at 10:26 am

Funny thing is ppl saying he not dead so wtf isthe truth and they it’s him if the car was in flamescuz there way u will get DNA bk that fast so wqts the truth

5. oralia   December 2, 2013 at 2:57 am

I’m so sad my ♥ goes out to his family n friends…..sending prayers your way

6. cody levey   December 1, 2013 at 9:00 pm

There’s a rumor saying that uts not tru that he’s alive and well

• chad   December 2, 2013 at 10:33 am

There was a rumor right before he died. Somebody made up that hoax that same day. And coincdently he did die

• claire   December 2, 2013 at 10:36 am

But where the DNA proof t say it was him there ain’t any so no noies iuf its true and if he ain’t dead then who ever has made up us fukin sick

7. James   December 1, 2013 at 1:23 pm

It really sad that he died actually its hard to believe because most the time there’s be rumors bout lots of actor died and then somehow few years later they’ll playing in nother movie really good actor Paul walker RIP brother may god be with you and your family you will be missed:-(

8. Princess T   December 1, 2013 at 7:44 am

Wow I am deeply saddened by the sudden death of Paul Walker; he was a great actor and I am truely going to miss him. I pray his soul rest in peace and I pray the Holy Spirit comforts all his family members and friends in their time of mourning. God bless.

9. michael h   December 1, 2013 at 7:06 am

I am truly heart broken less then 30 minutes befor the post of his death me and my 3 boys were talking how we could not wait for his next movie and were look at the cars he drove me a nd my kids loved this man may you rest in peace

10. Bob Young   December 1, 2013 at 6:48 am

I am truly heartbroken rip Paul u will b missed

11. Nancy   November 30, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Paul will be truly missed. Prayers being said for his family. Truly a wonderful person. A fantastic Actor. Eight Below one of my favorite movies. Rest in Peace.

12. William Jones   November 30, 2013 at 8:18 pm

he will be missed ,my sympathy goes out to his family.love you dog!!

13. Carina Pinto   November 30, 2013 at 8:11 pm

no lo puedo creer.Que Dios le de resignacion a su familia.Descanse en paz Paul Walter.No lo puedo creer alguien que me diga que son mentiras!!!!!!!!!

14. Jennifer wadleigh   November 30, 2013 at 8:06 pm

Omg this is by far the saddest news. He was a beautiful actor with whom my son and I adored. Our deepest condolences go out to his family n friends and entire Hollywood community who as lost once again a huge icon friend forever. As a fan, I’m saddened as if he were family and still cannot beleive this to be happening. God bless you Paul Walker and family, loved truly always, the Wadleighs

15. stacey long   November 30, 2013 at 7:56 pm

Omg tht man had the most goregeous blue gray eyes I’ve ever seen in my life. He was a damn gd actor. My sympathy goes out to family n friends from my heart I’m so srry to hear n read this

16. Michelle W   November 30, 2013 at 7:54 pm

Condolences go out to his family. I am a Fast and Furious fan. He will be missed.