Paul Walker Killed in Car Crash

paul walker, died, car crash

Actor Paul Walker, star of the “Fast and Furious” movies has died in a fiery single car accident Saturday afternoon. The accident happened north of Los Angeles in Santa Clarita.

It is said that the actor was attending a charity car show, that was supporting the Philippines typhoon relief effort and taking other friends for rides when the accident happened.

Sources said the driver of the Porsche lost control and hit a tree or post and ignited into flames. The sources say that Paul and another occupant were both killed in the tragic accident.

Law enforcement is on the scene and awaiting the L.A. County Coroner’s Office.

What caused the crash or who was driving remains unclear.

Paul Walker was 40-years-old.

By Brent Matsalla

Sources

TMZ
Us Magazine
Signal SCV

6 Responses to "Paul Walker Killed in Car Crash"

1. Damien M Valentino   December 1, 2013 at 1:38 am

SPEED THAT THRILLS…KILLS!

2. Jackie   November 30, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Paul Walker is one of my sons most favorite actors….. He……..we……have watched The Fast and Furious movies hundreds of times….. Such a shock, sad, devastating, tragic loss to the world. One of the truly good men of the world….. Who wanted to make a difference and a change to the world………My prayers for all who love and care for him………♡

3. Chester lee abbott   November 30, 2013 at 8:15 pm

I AM A HUGE FAN OF (FAST & FURIOUS 1-6)

4. Teresa   November 30, 2013 at 8:11 pm

I’m so saddened by this tragedy. Paul Walker was more than just an actor, he cared about people. His daughter barely came to live with him last year. She’s gonna be in shock for awhile we need to pray people… For his family their gonna be devastated! In in shock R.I.P. PAUL YOUR FANS WILL ALWAYS HOLD YOU DEAR IN OUR HEARTS!!!

5. Ruben C Rodarte   November 30, 2013 at 8:10 pm

My condolences at this time of tragedy he will be missed greatly as he was great actor, my prayers go out to the family.

6. Cynthia   November 30, 2013 at 8:09 pm

Wow shocked really sad to hear about his death,my heart goes out to his family,I watched all his fast and furious movies,he was to young to leave us god rest his soul,he will be greatly missed by all his fans,rest in peace Brian,aka Paul Walker.prayers for your family.