Sylvia Browne Dead from Unknown Cause

Browne, Sylvia
Beloved psychic Sylvia Browne passes away surrounded by family and friends.

Sylvia Browne famously known for her psychic abilities has passed away Wednesday, November 20th. Her son reported she passed away peacefully, surrounded by family and friends. Browne lived to be a ripe age of 77.  Some of her most popular books were ‘Past Lives of the Rich and Famous’ and ‘Sylvia Browne’s Book of Dreams’. The cause of her death is unknown though some are still investigating.

Browne embraced the public eye with her knowledge of the ‘other side’ for a solid 17 years. She frequently appeared on ‘Larry King Live’ and ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ to inform the public of the truth about the afterlife.  Her insights on how dreams connect to the afterlife are simply amazing and give the public something to think about.

According to Browne, everyone has their own path in life set up before they’re even born. Once on earth everyone is given a spiritual guide. A spiritual guide is someone who helps direct your life. Many of her books deal with the afterlife including but not limited to humans, pets, dreams, and healing.

Many thought of this as a little strange thinking they are being controlled. But this simply is not the case as she explained. You do have the ability to change your path but whatever direction you decide to go evidently lead you to the same destination.

Of course with a psychic comes many critics but Browne handled the critics with poise and knowledge. There are still critics but many have changed their view on Sylvia after she proved to them she was the ‘real deal’. She proved that she knew things about the critics personally which in no way she would have sources to know on her own.

Browne did have her set-backs including claiming false information when it came to the disappearance of a kidnapping victim, Amanda Berry. On ‘The Montel Williams’ show she old Louwanna Miller “She’s not alive honey”. The family was close to giving up hope until they discovered she was in fact alive. Unfortunately Amanda was found after Louwanna died which made the skeptics even more furious.

Millions are mourning the death of this beloved psychic. Browne impacted so many lives throughout her life and helped many who were going through tough situations. She gave the public hope. Hope that there is something to look forward to after this life. Many who knew they were close to passing on looked to her for guidance. Browne reassured them it is peaceful and something to look forward to. Considering she is a psychic, she has seen the other side.

Much of her information she claimed came from her spiritual guide. She claims you definitely will not run out of things to do.  This information relieved her personally because she told her fans that she gets pretty bored with nothing to do.

There will be a private memorial service yet to be determined. Sylvia gifted all of us with the knowledge of the other side as well as her psychic guidance. Although it seems a little strange that Browne would die from an unknown cause at only 77, her fans know that she is the lucky one to be going on to a better place.

By: Anjulina MaComber

Fox News

NY Daily News

10 Responses to "Sylvia Browne Dead from Unknown Cause"

1. Rosalee Montamo   July 8, 2015 at 3:00 pm

The only truth is in the bible only god known use inside and out and what our destiny it

2. nthfxylday   August 15, 2014 at 10:13 pm

She was a treasure, a gift from God…why not accept her for that and let her rip

3. Carol toley   May 10, 2014 at 2:53 pm

Just found out that she had died. She mislead so many people-I was one of them for a few years. Thank God my traditional Christian faith brought me back. She did so much harm with her false teachings. I hope she asked God to forgive her before she died because that is the Only way to get to Heaven. Accepting Jesus and asking for forgiveness. Ask Jesus into your heart today and quit wasting time on lies and on those who “claim” that they know a better and different way to get to Heaven. READ AND STUDY GOD’S WORD.

4. Pat Dixon   April 5, 2014 at 11:20 am

I believe she had psychic abilities. However, after going to her show in Phoenix some 5 or 6 years ago, I came away sadly disappointed in her. Not because of her abilities, but because of her rudeness and the uncaring way she answered people. Maybe she was ill that day because she did not look well. Over 2,000 people paid a lot of money to see her and some to get help from her. She had more than one person in tears, not from what she told them, but how she told them. Very unfeeling and curt.

5. Bluephoenix   March 25, 2014 at 5:57 am

Exactly. I have many of her books and what she added to my abilities as a psychic changed my life. She was a role model to me. I don’t know why non-psychics would slam her. Find role models in your own area of expertise and leave her to us. Anyway, she dies of metastatic bone disease. What can I say. Link here. http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00093. That is why her hips fractured. I would not have said a thing either. We all go, one way or another.

6. Linda Jutz   January 13, 2014 at 2:51 pm

OMG, Just was thinking about her with my daughter Amanda,who is 32,handicapped we both love Silvia have and always will Amanda always wanted to meet her she gave her great joy I looked up Silvia to see what she was up to ,and seen she had died, we will miss her,we both wanted to thank her and her family for a better way of thinking ,please tell her family thank you for sharing ther mom with the world,we think she made it a better place!

7. Margaret w.Baldwin   November 23, 2013 at 8:08 pm

I Think it is so unfair to attack Sylvia Brown ,I doubt the people who are making these negative comments actually had any contact with her ! I saw her on the Montel Williams show several times , she seemed very realistic and humble .. we should
    let her rest in peace and respect her family at this time of grief and sadness for them !

8. Miss Stephens   November 22, 2013 at 12:52 am

You can only be hurt by an individual’s words if you give your power to someone else. Many people have unrealistic hopes when visiting a psychic. Many times they approach a psychic when their soul and spirits are low. A psychic does not have all the answers all the time. Psychics are going to get a few things wrong – they’re humans, not Gods. If people are angry with a psychic, chances are those upset people need to take a few deep breaths & reevaluate their own personal internal dialogue & beliefs. I know, I know, people get a little uncomfortable when they actually have to think for themselves. But it can be done! I happen to love Sylvia Browne. She brought me endless hours of intrigue and joy with her books. The difference between me and the angry mob is that I have a constant healthy mental dialogue with myself. I’m actually going to sift through what psychics say – taking a few bits here and there – and sluffing off the rest as pure entertainment. It’s time to loose your anger.

• Anjulina MaComber   November 22, 2013 at 4:20 am

I agree Miss Stephens, psychics are human just like everyone else and are entitled to errors. The reason there are so many skeptics out there are because people who don’t possess the gift of foretelling play it off as if they do just for the fame and money. Sylvia Browne was a gifted woman and will be missed greatly by the public and her fans.

9. May Lavinia   November 21, 2013 at 5:53 pm

She was a complete phony who hurt many many people with her false readings which gave hope where there was none and encouraged them to make decisions that were dangerous, and costly to them financially and or emotionally. I know this first hand and paid dearly for the so called reading as well.