Paul Walker Death Might Be Included in Fast & Furious 7 [video]

Why not include Paul Walker's Death in Fast & Furious 7?Paul Walker died a hero to many of his fans. Why not include his death in Fast & Furious 7 so he can die a hero in the movie saga that he was most known for? Walker’s death was unfortunate and much too soon but the film world can’t act as if it didn’t happened so to include an additional scene that mirrors his tragedy would seem appropriate.

Questions have swarmed the internet from many fans wondering if the Fast & Furious saga would die along with one of its leading men. At the time of Walker’s premature demise, he had already starred in five of the six Fast and Furious films and had begun shooting scenes for the one to follow.

Despite many speculations director James Wan has confirmed the continuation of Fast & Furious 7; even though the crew was forced to take a break from shooting after Walker’s fiery accident. Wan knows it will be tough to get going but says the cast and crew are preparing to go on. They’re very sad and the set is pretty somber, but Wan says they are doing their best to deal with it.

Included in the Fast & Furious 6 DVD version, as bonus content, there is a preview for the next phase of the movie chronicle. Ironically there is a scene from Han’s funeral; in case you missed it he died in Fast & Furious 6. What makes this scene weirdly ironic is we hear Brian, Walker’s character, say in response to the “No more funerals” line “Just one more, his.” Even though the line is not directed at Walker it strangely fits in with the 7th movie in the saga due to Walker’s unfortunate departure. It’s quite eerie, but it fits.

It sort of takes the world back to the late Michael Jackson when he said that his last tour would be the final curtain call. It was weird but again, it fit; even though that undoubtedly was not was he meant in the literal sense.

What’s an even greater twist to the whole Walker tragedy is that this was like a déjà vu for the actor. In 2008 he was involved in another high-speed accident that almost ended his life.

Walker actually gave the original account of the story but I’ll paraphrase it here for the particulars.

Walker said he was on his motorcycle and surrounded by drivers on their cell phones. A driver in one of the cars next to him realized he had missed his turn so he darted over and cut off the car that was driving right in front of Walker. He said the car in front of him suddenly jammed on the breaks and before Walker knew it he ran right into the trunk going about 50 mph.

He said he literally flew right over the car. He never touched the car but his bike did. Walker said the only thing that saved his life that day was his backpack. He said he got hurt pretty bad.

According to Walker, having gone through an experience of that magnitude to turn around and make all of these Fast & Furious movies; with their choreographed car crashes, seems surreal. Walker said knowing you’ve actually survived something like that and then to witness all of the celluloid crashes that the movie stages is just a bizarre experience.

Realizing that Walker has been this route before but survived and then to have recently been killed in the same type of manner is too ironic not to include it in the next Fast & Furious movie.

Paul Walker died a hero to many of his fans doing what he loved to do; go fast. I think it just makes good sense to include his death in the new Fast & Furious 7 so he can die a hero in the movie saga that he was most known for. The untimely death of this well-loved Fast & Furious actor was unfortunate and seems much too soon. I would think including an additional scene that mirrors his tragedy would seem appropriate and honorable.

By: Cherese Jackson (Virginia)
OP-ED

Hampton Roads
Financial Express
Perez Hilton

23 Responses to "Paul Walker Death Might Be Included in Fast & Furious 7 [video]"

1. Mary Saverina   January 3, 2014 at 9:02 pm

I believe Paul Walker should still be in the Fast 7 movie, and I think he should die as a hero because he was a hero in real life by helping others. I don’t think he should die in the same way he did in real life. That would be hard for everyone, especially his family and friends. He should die in a different way. And, yes, they should have a funeral for him in the movie also. I know no one can replace him, but the future of the franchise is up in the air, and I think his family should have a say in everything to do with this series. God bless you Paul Walker. You, your family, and friends are in my prayers. RIP!

2. bernice   December 29, 2013 at 6:00 pm

After reading alot of articles on the internet about Paul Walker’s death i’ve found that the media can be very insensitve. I do not think the production team should replace him. He undoubtebly deserves a hero’s exit. I totally agree with alot of the fans that he shouldn’t be replaced he was a ledgend in his own right how could they replace him. Use his brother how horrible is that? I hope they do him justice and give the fans of the franchise a good ending that Paul Walker deserved. R.I.P Paul Walker ♡♥♡

3. Crystal   December 16, 2013 at 9:12 am

I agree. They need to include his death in the movie. We all had to say goodbye to Paul. We now need a chance to say goodbye to Brian. It’s the best way to honor him too. No one could ever replace him!!

4. tracey   December 16, 2013 at 8:29 am

Look why don’t they give paul the fitting end he deserves, then bring Cody walker in to finishes the story, a brother of another mother or something they could meet at the funeral,
    vin takes him under his wing, an the story starts again, Sad but life brother wants to see his brother job done and be part of his nephew’s life. Fans would see brian put to rest, and die hard fans get to see the film as should be pretty much.
    An poor cody is not asked to pretend to be his dead brother that’s a big ask.

5. Greg   December 12, 2013 at 5:34 am

To replace him would be horrible. there would be a outrage. i agree with most people he should die a hero. he was a great actor and i good person.

6. theenlightened1   December 11, 2013 at 9:32 pm

They have to include all the scenes he filmed in the movie and then maybe show one of the news channels footage of the accident from real life.. The worst thing they can do is cast someone else as Brian… no one can take his place.

7. Yanise   December 11, 2013 at 6:22 pm

I agreed, even though I still can’t believe it but they need to add include his death to the movie

8. leon   December 11, 2013 at 6:05 pm

They should let his character live on, either he leaves with mia and his child off screen or they will kill him off, but either way, they should end it after this one finishes.\39′

9. Jacob Brooks   December 11, 2013 at 4:25 pm

I agree completely! He needs to be in fast 7 and having him die a hero would be the best way. There’s just no replacing paul.

10. CHRIS   December 11, 2013 at 1:47 pm

YOU COULD MAKE BRIAN IS A LIVE IN THE END HE DIES.

11. lisamarie.portillo@gmial.com   December 11, 2013 at 1:04 pm

I disagree, no one should take Paul’s role. He was a great actor, especially when in came to the Fast & Furious movies and no one will be able to play the role as good as he did. They should just end it with 7. I’m sorry if no one agrees with me but that’s just my opinion.

12. daniel   December 11, 2013 at 10:45 am

He will allways be loved and rsspected he needs more credit than we give. he and vin defied a whole new era of cars everyday we have bad things happen we need to see what happen then the whole crew avenge his death evan dwane and shawn shuld be taking the new lead role whe bow wow and 7 should defi a new ere in it self these gurys are jes awsome and PAUL WILL ALLWAYS BE REMEMBERD and shuld be a thing to say allways jes allways watch everystep u take and stay on your toes cause if you dont it might be your last god bless his fam and girls as well

13. SH0RTY12   December 11, 2013 at 9:57 am

I’d say have him die a hero in the movie. Have him save Tyrese, Vin or Jordana. I think it’s the best way. Then have a touching funeral scene and either have numerous flashbacks to earlier films while showing the funereal scene, or after the movie ends, show the tribute of Paul Walker.

14. Diane   December 11, 2013 at 9:00 am

I completely agree I am a huge fan of the films and of Paul. The fans deserve to have closure and a chance to say goodbye to Brian it will be a sad, but a bitter sweet goodbye to his beloved character and to him….

15. Brian   December 11, 2013 at 8:07 am

I agree with everyone here. I’m just curious though, what ever happened to the main character in Tokyo drift? You know the young white boy. If the 7th is in Tokyo than why not bring some more of the Tokyo characters back into play?

• tony   December 13, 2013 at 11:52 am

hes already been casted and part of the team.

16. roger Neal   December 11, 2013 at 7:20 am

I agree. I’ve said this from the beginning of all of this. They should film scene where he dies saving another cast member. Preferably tyrese or vin during a car chase. That would be ideal. That way as in real life he died doing what he loved and in the movie saving who he loved.

17. beanlynch   December 11, 2013 at 7:01 am

I disagree. It’s sad that the man died. That’s reality and sometimes reality sucks. Let his character live on.

18. adeel   December 11, 2013 at 6:33 am

I am so sad Bcz he was a hero of Racing…………….

19. Tom   December 11, 2013 at 6:15 am

Leave Paul in FF7. Introduce his real life brother Caelob as his new replacement. The fans would love, the studio has a segway and Paul would love it

20. Barbara Swanson   December 11, 2013 at 5:45 am

I agree

21. Emilia   December 10, 2013 at 10:59 pm

Just finished watching part 6 for the first time. He is such a huge part in this saga, they all are. It would only be right to honor him in 7. It’s also great that your honoring his charity with the sales of 6. I cried for someone I never knew God Bless you Paul Walker sleep with the Angels!

22. Samuel   December 10, 2013 at 9:38 pm

AGREED!!! They need to include his death in the movie. But also as much of the scene he shot too…the fans deserves it!