Paul Walker Faked His Own Death?

walker

While millions are still in mourning over the recent California death of Paul Walker, conspiracy theorists are hard at work attempting to prove the news untrue.  The question they ask: Did Paul Walker fake his own death?

It’s nearly been a month since the fatal car crash that killed both Paul Walker and his friend Roger Rodas on Nov. 30 in Valencia, California, just after the pair left a charity event hosted by Reach Out Worldwide.  The two men were driving together in a Porsche Carrera GT with Walker as the passenger when the car veered off the pavement then smashed into a tree and exploded into flames.  The LA County Coroner’s Office reported their results of the actor’s autopsy, saying that he died from a combination of thermal and traumatic injuries which were sustained in the car crash.  This means that he did not die immediately on impact.  Rodas, the driver of the car, reportedly died of multiple traumatic injuries.

The AP previously reported that the crash was caused by Rodas driving too quickly, though TMZ smashed that particular article, stating that law enforcement sources said that the investigation is ongoing and that they did not make any determination as to the cause of the crash.  The L.A. County Sheriff’s Department has reportedly requested that German Porsche engineers look over the remains of the car to try to solidify the reason behind the crash.

But according to the conspiracy website nodisinfo.com, Paul Walker’s death is a hoax and it was achieved with the help of the entire production team and crew of the Fast & Furious series.

The website points out that a number of times, Walker warned his fans to be happy and smile should he die a particularly violent death.  But is this mere foreshadowing, or proof that Paul Walker faked his own death?

In addition to the actor’s comments, the site has a number of blurry pictures that they say are of a person or two standing in the middle of the fiery car explosion wearing fire-resistant suits.  In one of the videos, the website says viewers can see the person in the suit moving around.  In another, a man in a white suit is said to be holding a type of flame thrower and moving it around the car.  They also claim to have photos from before the car was set on fire, which show a number of people huddling around the car, apparently in preparation to create an explosion to simulate the two deaths.  In addition, they say that a fire truck was parked just around the corner, in case the ‘fake’ flames got out of control.

The website also claims that that license plate on the car that left the charity event with Walker and Rodas inside is different from the license plate recovered at the accident scene, which could mean that two cars were used in the alleged death-faking.

Walker’s funeral was already held on Dec. 14 as a private service for family and close friends.  The question of whether Paul Walker faked his own death seems obvious to those who believe the conspiracy theory website, but unlikely to those who have now gone nearly a month in mourning the loss of the Fast & Furious star.

By Marisa Corley

NoDisInfo
Huffington Post
International Business Times

81 Responses to "Paul Walker Faked His Own Death?"

1. coadan   April 12, 2014 at 10:37 am

oooh god what to beleive????

2. suki   March 7, 2014 at 6:01 pm

I have just watched a video on utube where a road crash expert says the crash would not cause the car to catch fire only if there was flammable liquid inside the car ??? plus he refused to answer the interviewr on whether he thought they were speeding ??? So many questions & muddled interview stories hopefully we get a proper answer soon.

• Tracey   March 7, 2014 at 7:47 pm

I wish people would stop going on about a 2nd number plate that was put there by a gan after the car was taken away. Maybe that car was knocked off the road by another car & got clean away there would be no evidence as fire destroyed it all & no cctv to prove otherwise its a very good possibility. Cant see Paul & Roger on a suicide pact to be so ignorant to risk killing themselves that day knowing what that car was about & the type of road they were driving on! To drive high speed & have to break quickly would be fatal they would have known this you just dont take that risk only if you have a death wish !!!

3. Jill Sals   February 9, 2014 at 4:56 am

Yes,I believe to some extent it was faked. Nothing adds up, but maybe that is too keep you guessing. The folks that are telling you to let these people rip truly know what happened its Hollywood! And yes people are great at acting they do this for a living people hello! He was preparing us all ahead of time for his departure from movie life. Look back at ALL his interviews it is there in what he tells us. As you all can well see there are only a few places giving you the news on his accident with both me. He wanted to spend some quality time w/daughter, go back to school/ start a family. He was 40, not much time left there either.Hollywood can leave its battle scars overtime and no privacy time! People need to see his life as a reality check before you want to step into fame or wish you were him first. Have a good life, and enjoyed your movies very much your time is now! Best Wishes!

4. Shenelle   January 25, 2014 at 7:59 pm

At the moment i don’t know what to believe…

5. Miracle   January 25, 2014 at 10:43 am

It’s so sad that paul walker had to leave at the age 40.do u blame the other man for their death?

• Cherilyn Zarb   October 19, 2016 at 11:26 am

Yes i do he shouldnt have been driving fast

6. julie   January 25, 2014 at 9:18 am

monica Roberts of 59 wenlock road, anfield, Liverpool is a convicted peodophile and so is her neighbour gaynor of 65 wenlock road,

7. Dell Mcclure   January 24, 2014 at 12:10 am

Paul Walker and Roger Rodas used a remotely controlled car and crashed the car, just like on CSI, they are both alive, and this is a government or other mirrored hoax.

8. Tracey   January 23, 2014 at 4:04 pm

If he did fake his death which I very much doubt it could be for the simple reason he had no peace from intrusion & wanted quality time with his daughtet plus he eas worried time was running out with her before she was gonna be fleeing the nest. He eanted to go back to college & study his marine biologu marry Jasmine have kids & live a low key life. He was trying to work out how to have his cake & eat it he mentions all this in 1 of his last videos. But to fake his own death to achieve this would he risk all the humiliation of being found out & subject his father to be found out lying on tv around the world ? plus Rogers poor kids they wpuld slip up his poor 8 yr old son whitnessed that fite screaming for his dad !

• Jill Sals   February 11, 2014 at 4:55 pm

This is Hollywood there is a way around everything. I could change my name and move to other side of the world where no one knows me. This is possible think about it for a moment! The other guy was not from this country, but South America I believe!

9. Kelis   January 20, 2014 at 11:53 pm

I find it sad that people will believer anything… This accident is so screwed it. So many questions unanswered and even the Porsche experts don’t agree with it. Something abnormal is going on.

10. savanna   January 19, 2014 at 11:37 pm

Is he dead or not I’m still confused

11. Marie Irizarry   January 6, 2014 at 6:13 pm

MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES FOR MR. RODAS AND MR. WALKER’S FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS! WHY WOULD THEY FAKE THEIR DEATHS WHEN HAVING ALMOST A PERFECT LIFE? FAME, MONEY, GREAT FAMILY AND FRIENDS? IT’S RIDICULOUS FOR THOSE CRAZY PEOPLE WHO WOULD THINK THEY PLANNED THIS HORRIFIC SCENE!! I TRULY BELIEVE WE ALL SHOULD LET BOTH RIP. ATT MARIE FORM PR

• robert   January 21, 2014 at 2:23 pm

people get tired of fame

• Jill Sals   February 11, 2014 at 5:21 pm

I agree , his family when he was with them in public were signing autographs and such on personal time. I like people too, but I need my space too. They never got this! This would overtime rub me the wrong way as well. The signs are all there watch the interviews/ talk shows he tells you how this is going to play out. He wanted out. He knew how strong his fan base was to make everyone believe this. His fans were the best he said.This was done for some reason,we’ll never know why it’s all speculation. His death creates the conspiracy. It mimics James Dean so they say!

• Tracey   February 11, 2014 at 6:01 pm

Maybe this is why he left everything to his daughter in his will cos he had enuf to live on from the royalties thought it was funny to leave out his family as he tells nephews & neices to come to him for anything they need as he will put them all thru college his dad confirms this in an interview but his dad does look genuine tho! Universal have profited well out of it & so has ROWW. Cant beleive he never left anything to Jasmine very strange ! anybody throw any light on this please

12. james   January 6, 2014 at 2:08 am

Its pathetic! These people are bang out of order, when walkers and rodas BURNT bodys was found the site expects those bodys to have been no more. In fact the human flesh needs to burn for longer as grim as it sounds its true. This sites owner needs a reality check, and why else Will people with fire extinguishers be at the scene? Erm to put the flames out maybe? Also in a panic situation you will if your a decent human do anything to help. and maybe they used wrong fire extinguishers due to the panic and not thinking straight.

13. Tanny   December 29, 2013 at 11:49 am

Yes these people saying PW death is hoax need to have their heads checked regular ? the hoax story is now becoming so silly i need to stop wetting myself from laughing about these claims haha

14. Becky Martinez   December 28, 2013 at 12:32 pm

Paul walker had to much to live for to do something like that

15. George McCaskill (@George_McCaskil)   December 28, 2013 at 6:16 am

i get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing,…… w­­­­w­­w­­.­j­­­o­b­­s­7.b­­i­z­/

16. Charles   December 28, 2013 at 3:24 am

That is not true. He did die on that day. I know is hard to accept that he is gone but unfortunately he did. His mate went to his crash site and broken down in tears. I don’t think Paul walker would never do that. I do have a huge respect for him and that is not his kind of thing. I could expect something like that from Eminen cause he got wind inside his head but not from Mr Walker.

17. kelis   December 27, 2013 at 6:12 pm

Jim Torp supposedly changed his story like three times in different interviews on what happened at the scene. Anything is possible when money is involved. To those who said “Why would he put his family and fans through the pain!” Obviously if he faked his death, his family would know about this -_-

18. Rainey   December 27, 2013 at 5:24 pm

What could he possibly have to gain by faking his death? Especially when he was in the middle of shooting ff7 …people are retarded…

19. Bob Veggett   December 27, 2013 at 10:02 am

Illuminati might have had Paul Walker done in like some other celebs in the past.

20. Heather Pilkinton   December 27, 2013 at 9:19 am

The writer never said she believed Walker faked his own death. This was from a conspiracy theorist website that made the speculation. She was simply reporting on that theory, not trying to give it credence.

21. Charnae Howard   December 27, 2013 at 9:16 am

Heres something I noticed on the spot with this stupid article. They never mentioned Rodas faking his death…why talk about one and leave out the other…they both died in the car crash but not once did they mention rodas faking his death…food for thought….let them rest

22. Jeremiah Pierce   December 27, 2013 at 9:13 am

My grandpa told me and my family multiple times that if he were to die he would love to do it dancing. Well he had a major heart attack and died within minutes while he was dancing with his daughters. So his death may be a hoax as well? Dang.

23. kristin   December 27, 2013 at 9:06 am

Come on people let them rest in peace.

24. Katie Wood   December 27, 2013 at 8:02 am

If they did fake their deaths I will be very disappointed in him. This is a horrible thing to do to your fans. There is absolutely NO GOOD REASON for doing that to anyone.

25. Lennwood   December 27, 2013 at 7:50 am

YEAH, I SAW ELVIS! R.I.P. Paul…my friend….

26. Rodh   December 27, 2013 at 7:42 am

I thought I saw him walking over a hill with Andy Kaufman and Elvis!

27. Robert   December 27, 2013 at 5:56 am

What’s the point of faking your death with fame, fortune and so much life ahead. This doesn’t make sense

• Jason   December 27, 2013 at 6:24 am

It’s tough to be famous. You can never do anything! Once you step a foot outside you’re constantly chased by fans and media people. Don’t you think you’d get tired from that? Paul could be laying somewhere on the beach with a beautiful lady and lots of money that he earned, and just living a peaceful life!

28. Public IQ   December 27, 2013 at 5:33 am

jeez, people. my faith in the intelligence of humanity has just been reduced significantly.

29. geosoul3   December 27, 2013 at 5:25 am

The only proof is dental records? Hmmm… anybody can say his dental records were confirmed, but then again why would he fake his own death?… Can’t rely believe anything at this point.

30. Matthew Finger   December 27, 2013 at 5:00 am

Ban the website from the internet. His identity was validated through dental records.

• shannondede   December 27, 2013 at 7:44 am

WHO says??? I heard specifically they were waiting on family to supply the records. Where I am from, the law enforcement doesn’t even allow family to do anything in accidental deaths. I would very much like to know who is accountable for what. Sleeping minds have gotten this country in so much trouble. People are just waking up and seeking answers after learning we are constantly lied to about everything. Don’t encourage people to stay silent.

• solarfinder   December 27, 2013 at 1:56 pm

I wouldn’t say ban the website, rather there should be enough intelligence in others to look for multiple sources for actual information. When we place our faith in one source of information with out verifying it first, we deserve to be ridiculed. In this case, citing conspiracy for monetary gain is just pathetic.

31. Gerald Bolan   December 27, 2013 at 4:25 am

The man is dead let him rest in peace he was a good man and a great actor and you should leave him alone his family don’t need the lies about him as a fan of Paul’s May he rest in peace.

32. Tanya Vogler   December 27, 2013 at 4:17 am

This tares me up!!!!!I mean it was all over the news and we all seen the cast go to his crash site. With a man that spent his time doing charity work and just having his daughter move from Hawaii to be with him, omg this kinda crap is ridiculous. HE DID NOT fake his own death. Just like princess Diana she’s gone too, did she fake her own death? I think not
    Everyone needs to let the family grieve and heal from this tragity. I loved Paul Walker myself but I’m not a busy body trying to make a story out of it. It’s all just BS leave the family to heal and the fans. Geez

33. Elizabeth   December 27, 2013 at 3:58 am

I dont believe what u are claiming were they actually killed in that car explosion or not people were also claiming that micheal jackson also faked his death could u please not talk rubbish load of nonsense dont believe what u are saying

34. brooklyn   December 27, 2013 at 2:54 am

If i was a celeberty i wuld do the same damn thing. make my money then fake my death at the perfect age of me my gf ans my kid. maybe he didnt do it but lets not be dumb and say why wuld he do that. paparazzi gone . bam a good enough reason on its own. and by dying his fam thats w him gets the money he loses nuthin but his stalkers.

35. toddallenpeterson   December 27, 2013 at 2:50 am

Uh you are completely loony tunes lady !

36. Debbie   December 27, 2013 at 2:00 am

I REALLY wish that Paul was alive but PLEASE this is a terrible thing to say….just let them R.I.P especially for his daughters sake…

37. nick cochnauer   December 27, 2013 at 12:27 am

why would he fake his death if that had happened he had everything going for him people are stupid

38. Matthew   December 26, 2013 at 11:34 pm

Have some respect for the families.. RIP and let the ledge and legacy live on

39. Faisal   December 26, 2013 at 10:08 pm

To be honest i was just disgusted reading it. Why would a beloved and golden hearted actor do a ‘Fake Death’. Paul was something rare in the world. The fame didn’t mean a lot to him note the money. He was a great and generous guy to everyone. To those who are believing this are not true Paul Walker fans. I would love paul to be alive but it’s been confirmed and these who write these articles are really sick. Paul’s in our hearts forever and i love him so much. So why can’t you just give him a little respect and leave him in peace along with roger.

P.S Don’t Believe anything you read…

• Yinyi   December 27, 2013 at 3:43 am

I’m so with you. I can’t believe people keep thinking this could be fals. Makes me sick, I will love this to be true. But its not and you people should respect the pain of family, friends and fans of such a wonderful person. RIP

40. jill   December 26, 2013 at 9:55 pm

Too many people would know this secret and that many people would not be able to keep their mouths shut so I’m sorry to say but Paul Walker is in fact dead my friends.

41. Brianna   December 26, 2013 at 9:54 pm

April fools day is in April!!!
    You shouldn’t post lies
    That’s like me saying
    Michael Jackson faked
    His on death.
    And why would Paul
    Fake his own death

42. Jess   December 26, 2013 at 9:27 pm

Valerie, and anyone else believing this crap, you obviously don’t know anything about the kind of person Paul was. He was NEVER about the fame and would never pull a fame whoring stunt like faking his own death, he loved his fans and wouldn’t put them through the heartache of losing him, and he’d never do that to his family and little girl; who meant everything to him. Not to mention the fact that the Coroner confirmed his identity and did an autopsy, I doubt the coroner’s office would go along with a publicity stunt. As much as I would love to believe he’s alive and well somewhere, he’s gone and this kind of crap is an insult to his memory.

43. Matthew Roberta   December 26, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Pictures or its not true

44. Stunt1   December 26, 2013 at 9:12 pm

I would love for this to be true

45. Jamie   December 26, 2013 at 9:12 pm

Really????? All honesty I wish it were true but the dental records confirmed it don’t you people have anything better to do! Let them RIP.

46. Sarah   December 26, 2013 at 9:08 pm

A lot of websites will say anything to sell money. And those people are dumb enough to believe it. Paul walker is gone. This is getting ridiculous! Faking a death in Hollywood is completey unforgiving. And Paul walker would not do that. He had a big heart, warm soul and was a great talent. Please leave him rip. 🙁

47. Julia   December 26, 2013 at 9:06 pm

lol. this is retarded. if he faked his own death, i am glad i have a chance to go out on a date with him now. 🙂

48. Mary Brooks   December 26, 2013 at 9:06 pm

Everyone is wanting to believe that Paul Walker is not dead so they come up with this bulls&*t story to tell everyone. The more they lie to themselves to easier it is for them to believe it. I’m upset that Paul Walker died he was a great actor and it’s upsetting that he left his little girl behind but just imagine how upsetting it is for his daughter if she was to see this article and to see what people are saying. She is already going through a hard time as it is, she doesn’t need to see this. R. I. P. Paul Walker. :'(

49. katey sumter   December 26, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Ok so the truth is that paul and roger didnt die so how are you gonna prove it???

50. Justice torres   December 26, 2013 at 8:56 pm

WOULD THEY REALLY THROW AWAY EVERYTHING THAT THEY HAD FOR A FAKE DEATH? Really!???!!!! Wow

51. Valarie (@Valarie_Hayes)   December 26, 2013 at 8:42 pm

Yes, I believe his death was faked. I’m not some conspiracy theorist either. I just have looked through everything and while none of it makes sense, and the only evidence, real evidence they have are supposed dental records, well that’s just not enough. Dental records can be fixed easily by a normal average joe with enough money, much less a celeb. This entire incident seems totally bogus.

• Adam   December 26, 2013 at 9:29 pm

How? How would you recreate your own teeth??? Rip them out?

• Rumsha   December 27, 2013 at 1:45 am

Not saying I agree with this article but it is very easy to create a replica for your teeth. People who get braces or grills are required to create a mould of their teeth so those appliances can be custom made( I know this because I had braces) so it’s not entirely impossible to have dental records from a dental mould.

52. Rosemarie   December 26, 2013 at 8:37 pm

Just wondering if your information is fact or fiction.……….I think it is fiction. This is just wrong.

• shannondede   December 27, 2013 at 7:40 am

No, it’s responsible. Too many things are questionable. Clarification is certainly required and demanded so Paul can be properly honored without the shadow of doubt like Elvis has had. People should never ‘accept’ everything without question. This is what has caused a sleeping America that has caused us to be attacked in our sleep. Asking questions is always the right thing to do.

53. crystal   December 26, 2013 at 8:35 pm

They really need to let these two men r.I.p gosh it is always something dam

54. lex tharp   December 26, 2013 at 8:14 pm

yeah right, walker rodas and elvis are jamming in the basement at graceland.LOL

• Mike   December 26, 2013 at 8:30 pm

You’re mistaken sor, they’re in Texas, not Graceland;-)

• Valarie (@Valarie_Hayes)   December 26, 2013 at 8:44 pm

My guess is Paul is in Indonesia with his girlfriend and daughter and Roger is in El Salvador with his family.

55. paul rivera   December 26, 2013 at 8:11 pm

Preposterous! Is my spelling correct?

56. Lynn Divaatwhatido Lawrence Streeter   December 26, 2013 at 8:09 pm

I don’t believe it….

57. Nancy Lopez   December 26, 2013 at 7:45 pm

Why would he put his family and the rest of the world through this heartache! I don’t believe it!

58. john diaz   December 26, 2013 at 7:41 pm

Johnnathan. Wud not b. Surprise. It just show u.da kind of world
    World we live in.

59. Sheeple   December 26, 2013 at 7:38 pm

Cuz another conspiracy theory said that someone at the charity want him dead cuz he was gonna reveal that they were adding birth control pills to the food.

60. jasin   December 26, 2013 at 7:36 pm

What reason would they have, to boost an already ungodly franchise…..

• Holly   December 27, 2013 at 2:53 am

True dat. This is all just sick and ridiculous.

61. Rachael Ella   December 26, 2013 at 7:35 pm

you are forgetting the photo of two charred bodies in the car…also roda’s son tried in vain to get his dad out, also witnesses saying there were bodies in the car

62. misty   December 26, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Why would he and roger do that

63. tm   December 26, 2013 at 7:06 pm