Paul Walker’s Daughter Expresses Sorrow on Twitter (Update)

paul walkerPaul Walker’s daughter, Meadow, has expressed sorrow on Twitter at her father’s death.

Paul Walker, who shot to fame with the “Fast & Furious” film franchise, died Saturday afternoon in Santa Clarita, CA, in a tragic car crash. He was the passenger in a Porsche GT with the driver, his friend Roger Rodas, when the Porsche struck a tree and exploded upon impact. Autopsies are pending for both Walker and Rodas.

On Twitter, 15-year-old Meadow expressed her sorrow at losing her father:

“When I was little he taught me to walk, taught me to smile, and taught me to never to give up. I loved him even before I knew what love was. He was my hero. My REAL life hero! He will always be in my heart! It brings tears in my eyes as I write this. You’re gone, but not forgotten! R.I.P Dad!”

[According to TMZ and GossipCop, Meadow does not have a public Facebook or Twitter account. Therefore, the above quote is fake. The writer regrets her error.]

By all appearances, Meadow’s Twitter account is private. Thus far, she has not made a public statement about her father.

Paul Walker became a father at age 25. Meadow’s mother is his ex-girlfriend Rebecca McBrain. Meadow lived with her mother in Hawaii until 2011, until she moved to California to be with her father. Walker and Meadow had been close but became closer after she moved to be closer to him.

Father and daughter had something in common: they were both Justin Bieber fans. Paul Walker tweeted about Bieber: “Just to be clear, I think @justinbieber is crazy talented, and I’m sure he’s a good kid, although we’ve never met.”

Walker was apparently very happy to have his daughter living with him. In an interview with Express News, he said, “I’m grateful I had her (daughter) at 25 and not 20 because, at 40 and 15, we’re matching up sweet! She’s been with her mom her whole life and she wants a relationship with her pops. It’s working out really well right now.”

Twitter reacts to Paul Walker’s death

@AndreyCardozo: R.I.P Paul Walker 🙁 I know you are in a better place now… I’ll never forget you <3

@Rakisah: Can’t imagine Fast and Furious without you but at least you lived your life on the edge. R.I.P Paul Walker

@andall_13: When people die from films that you grew up watching its simply horrendous. R.I.P Paul Walker

@_stef88_ :RIP To the driver that died with Paul Walker that no one cares about because he wasn’t famous R.I.P Paul Walker & Roger Rodas

Tyrese, Walker’s costar in the “Fast & Furious” films, visited the crash site where fans have set up a memorial area. Tyrese broke down in sobs and before he left, he picked up something from the crash site to remember his friend.

On his Tumblr account, Tyrese posted a sincere message about his close friend:

“I will keep your energy with me forever #AshesOfAnAngel fast family around the world we live you and we love you Paul is the heartbeat of this franchise and were (sic) gonna see to it that his energy and his presence lives on forever”

By Juana Poareo

Heavy

12 Responses to "Paul Walker’s Daughter Expresses Sorrow on Twitter (Update)"

1. Natalie   February 3, 2014 at 2:46 pm

R .I.P Paul a lovley man and actor will be missed terribly by everyone

2. Doris   December 11, 2013 at 10:13 pm

I was so sad when I heard the bad news! It’s so tragic to hear that a good human being has died. It’s just so unfair. I started to realize that life is so short , it comes and goes just like that. We need to enjoy life to the fullest because each day counts. RIP Paul. He was such a beautiful soul.

3. J.N.CHOUDHURY   December 11, 2013 at 10:23 am

NO USE OF REPENTING ^^^^^^^^^ yes u TOO WILL BE MISSED >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>REST IN PEACE….. u’R BABY THE MOST AFFECTED…….

4. trudy   December 2, 2013 at 10:13 am

will be missed god bless his daugther rest in p….

5. Ashish Ghosh   December 2, 2013 at 8:38 am

it’s really hard to believe that Paul walker is no more. I cannot imagine Fast & Furious without “Brian O Connor” Paul walker

6. junior idriss   December 2, 2013 at 5:51 am

rest in peace Mr walker may you have a good rest in your place amen

7. Kim parish   December 2, 2013 at 5:43 am

wow! so tragically devastating to lose such an amazing and talented person. I am a huge fan of all of his movies hes done. he will greatly be missed. Hold your head up high Meadow and know that our dad is with you wherever you are.

8. Brian   December 2, 2013 at 3:49 am

Paul walker I’m a huge fane that’s going to miss you RIP
    my friend. you won’t never be forgotten my my prayers go out to your family and to your daughter.

9. anna   December 2, 2013 at 2:24 am

Rip paul walker u have left a whole in my heart that cant be heal always be missed in my thoughts and prayers forever great man always helping the ones in need the sky has taken a star so when i look up that big shiny star will remind me of you truly truly sad rip paul forever hope to see you someday not now but when that daycomes all be happy to be by the side of my inspiration your fan anna..that misses your presence here on earth.

10. anna   December 2, 2013 at 2:16 am

URip paul walker never forgotten always will be missed you have left an empty hole in are hearts that knowone will fill we pray that time cures are pain of your lost always in are hearts forever ……so sad cant even explain how i feel,feel like a part of me has dissapeared snd cant be found….

11. amy   December 2, 2013 at 1:12 am

ive always loved you ever since i was young! such an amazing warm hearted man you was, this shouldnt be a time to be sad we shall celebrate your life and achievements, such a heartthrob.
    R.I.P <3

12. T. English   December 1, 2013 at 8:36 pm

I am so sorry to hear Paul Walker is gone. I am speechless. Rest in Peace.