Rockstar Games has been doing their part to keep GTA Online thriving, one way they do that is by constantly adding updates to GTA V. The newest update 1.10 (which became available Valentine’s Day) includes a number of fixes as well as the reintroduction of the Rat Loader. This update brings with it 10 new jobs, including such game types as, Deathmatch, Parachuting, Races (Bike races and Sea races too) and Team Deathmatch.
To coincide with Valentine’s Day, the update includes the ability to blow kisses, acquire sexy undergarments, flapper dresses, double breasted suits, masks, and the Gusenberg Sweeper (for those familiar with the Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre). If that wasn’t enough theme for you, a new vehicle has been added as well, the Albany Roosevelt. Keep in mind that such items will no longer be obtainable after February ends.
Don’t worry, this update includes much more than just Valentine’s Day themed items. available in this update is the pick-up truck the Rat Loader, which can be used to re-create a lost garage seeing as it comes with all previous mods. It does seem as though the Rat Loader will only be available for download until the next title update. To grab this vehicle, check out southernsanandreassuperautos.com via in-game phone and then grab it from any customs shop in Los Santos.
If you hunt down passive players in GTA Online know that a new feature may force you to change your ways. In order to prevent such unfair deaths Rockstar has created a feature that sends the hospital bills to the killer if someone in Passive Mode is killed.
To obtain this free update, simply put in GTA V and then load GTA Online while connected to the internet, you will then be prompted to download the new update. It does need to be noted that update 1.10 does not include previously promised heists, however, they will likely come a little later.
There exists a large amount of fixes in this patch as well as additional changes. Here are just a few of them:
- Rank issues on Learderboards have been fixed
- Getting into Michael’s house in GTA Online is no longer possible
- The option to give cash has been removed
- When weapon-locked players can not call for Ammo Drops
- A new voting screen has been added for the next event in Random Event Missions
- Glitches involving exploiting vehicles has been removed
- The glitch of receiving incorrect RP for UGC jobs or content has been removed
- After respawning players can see on the map where they died
- Players can quit from the Leaderboard if 50 percent of racers have finished
- Replaying Contact Missions is now possible (with help of the Pause menu)
- Money earned in Vs Deathmatches has been restructured
- Vote Kick now works correctly
- North Yankton can not be reached in GTA Online
- Spectators in Deathmatch can now hear everyone in the match
For a full list of changes in Rockstar’s update 1.10 check the first source down below. Although this update does not include heists it does bring with it a huge number changes and fixes for GTA Online along with the return of the Rat Loader. This Valentine’s Day update is free courtesy of Rockstar Games.