Miley Cyrus Plus Justin Bieber Equals Disaster

Miley Cyrus

In a laboratory, there are some chemicals that explode when mixed with others but in the world of entertainment, disasters occur when two like-minded, tough headed and unruly celebrities date each other. Some few months ago, there were rumors that Miley Cyrus and Canadian superstar Justin Bieber were actually related but such reports have not yet been confirmed. In fact, very few people will be surprised to find out that these two celebrities are related to each other because they have a striking resemblance and behavior.

However, there is no other news that sounds sicker than the idea of Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus dating each other. This news is worth creating a mood similar to the one witnessed when a plane crashed into the World Trade Center during the 9/11 terrorist attack. Most people are fed up with the antics of these two celebrities and if joined together in the name of dating, then the world is doomed.

As if sent on a secret mission, Miley prefers spanking dwarves, twerking uncontrollably, shamelessly mocking her advisors and sticking out her unusually long tongue. On the other hand, his lookalike  Justin Bieber thinks it is cool to spit on people’s water bottles, drink while driving, harassing paparazzi, abandoning monkeys, throwing eggs at neighbor’s houses, spraying graffiti and turning up late for shows. While some people may not care what Bieber and Miley do to themselves, they will be concerned when they hear the news of these two uncontrollable celebrities having a child together.

Bieber will definitely win the award of the “Worst Celebrity Father Alive” and his supposed wife Miley will scoop the “Worst Celebrity Mother Alive” category if the two decide to settle down together in the future. So far, Justin has proved that he does not really care what people think about him. As much as this attitude might be helpful especially in the modern generation where people seem to mind other people’s business more than they should, it has its own limits.

Bieber’s business will remain to be Bieber’s business as long as whatever he does affects only him. However, if his acts affect the people around him, that automatically becomes everyone’s business. The same case applies to Miley Cyrus. The 21-year-old songstress is currently making headlines all over the world for ignoring a dying girl’s last wish.

Miley Hodge is suffering from bone cancer and according to doctors, the poor girl has only four to six months to live and her last wish was to meet either Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus. However, after discovering that it is was quite difficult to meet Justin, Miley was the only available option.

Her family had to travel to Los Angeles to hold talks with Miley but they did not succeed. They finally meet the celebrity singer at the recording studio but surprisingly, she snubbed the little girl. She seemed more focused on her music career than the plight of a young innocent girl who may not have much time to live unlike Miley.

The good news is that it is never too late for these two celebrities to change. Their recent behavior is quite similar to the action film Hancock where Will Smith’s supernatural powers make him a complete nuisance to society. He rarely touches anything without destroying it or attracting the wrath of local residents but after realizing how much his activities hurt the people around him, he decides to apologize and later becomes the people’s hero.

Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber still have excellent singing talents but they should learn to stay out of controversy and live harmoniously with other people. If they decide to change, apologize for their mistakes and reconcile with the people they have hurt before, they will surely save the world from an impending disaster.

Opinion By Andrew Wandola

The Stir

Metro UK

The Guardian Liberty Voice

16 Responses to "Miley Cyrus Plus Justin Bieber Equals Disaster"

1. je t'aime   July 5, 2014 at 1:48 pm

who ever write that article should write my essay ,bdw its due at 12

2. Sharmeila   March 29, 2014 at 11:53 am

I can’t believe he used the 9/11 incident so carelessly and in such a tacky fashion. Innocent people died in the most horrific way, and you should at least respect that by not throwing 9/11 around to make a silly insignificant statement at dead people’s and grieving families expenses.

3. Anne LeSpee   March 29, 2014 at 11:14 am

Please apologize to your readers for the 9/11 comment. Personally I was in NYC when that happened, and the horror of that in no way compares to this.

4. Jen   March 29, 2014 at 12:39 am

Worst article ever.

5. Hart   March 28, 2014 at 11:52 pm

The writer is okay. I got the point of the article. Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber are behaving badly but all is not lost just yet. They still have a chance to change. People don’t always want to hear the truth. As for the 9/11 issue, he shouldn’t have mentioned it but I guess he didn’t mean to make it look that bad. Anyway, great article.

6. Andrew Wandola   March 28, 2014 at 11:05 pm

My apologies for using the unfortunate incident as a simile. I guess there would be a better way of describing their relationship without mentioning 9/11 and for that, I humbly apologize. But the point is; Justin Bieber Plus Miley Cyrus Equals Disaster, judging from their recent behaviors. When I used 9/11 in the article, I did not want people to think about the incident itself; I meant the sad mood that engulfed that painful day. Just the same way some relationships are described as “World War 1 or 2” when couples fight most of the time. People died in the war, but the simile does not necessarily mean death. I won’t sit here and try to justify anything further because deep inside me, I know I should have used a better simile. If it was within my powers, I would gladly edit that part.

7. Martell   March 28, 2014 at 11:02 pm

Fire this clown! Article was so pointless!

8. Lauren rae   March 28, 2014 at 10:57 pm

Why did I read this article? I think my IQ just dropped.

9. Brad   March 28, 2014 at 9:51 pm

Andrew Wandola should be fired for comparing 9/11 to celebrity dating. How disgraceful, disrespectful, ignorant, and down right offensive can you get?

10. HelicopterGame   March 28, 2014 at 9:46 pm

The author of this article is idiot

11. eboni Owens   March 28, 2014 at 9:45 pm

I’m sorry but what was even the point of this article

12. Eric   March 28, 2014 at 9:41 pm

never happening b/c miley is a hetero-phobe

13. Alex   March 28, 2014 at 9:41 pm

I read your article, and I wish you would not have compared two celebrities dating to 9/11.

If you were witness to that catastrophe, surely you would not be making those comments. Thousands of people died that day, lives were shaken forever. I remember the sirens, the sky turning black from smoke, watching people jump hundreds of stories to their deaths rather than die from fire, and police searching for terrorists cells in my neighborhood.

Certainly two young adults who do not understand the concepts of “privileged” and “responsibility” should not be compared to the murder of thousands of people.

It may have been 13 years, but your simile is inappropriate.

14. Shasta   March 28, 2014 at 9:36 pm

Andrew Wandola is a damn idiot for even mentioning 9/11 in this article!

15. Anthony   March 28, 2014 at 9:35 pm

Exactly, comparing this to such a tragedy is disgraceful.

16. Tyler   March 28, 2014 at 9:15 pm

Are you stupid, how in any way is two individuals dating create a similar mood to watching 3000+ people die?