Real Housewives of Atlanta Phaedra Parks Set up Husband Apollo Nida?

Real Housewives of Atlanta
Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida are reportedly separated and headed for divorce. The Real Housewives of Atlanta reality stars definitely used the platform to catapult them to fame. The questionable part is the fortune that was acquired by the two as husband and wife. Reality television has a way of turning unknowns to sought after celebrities over night, celebrities with flailing careers suddenly become relevant again, and more importantly, it has a way of digging skeletons out of some very deep, dark closets. Phaedra Parks (attorney, funeral home director, and author) and husband Apollo Nida have many raising an eyebrow at their suspect behavior on and off camera. As Apollo Nida approaches his April court date to make a plea deal for fraud and identity theft, many are wondering if his wife set him up.

Back in January of 2014, Nida was indicted on federal charges for stealing Delta employee retirement checks, stealing unclaimed money, and setting up fake companies to steal identities. Nida is no stranger to the “perp walk” as he has served time in federal prison from 2004 to 2009 for auto title theft. Nida and Parks were acquainted while he was serving time. But according to Angela Stanton, author of Lies of A Real Housewife, who was interviewed by the Atlanta radio show Kiss 104.1 met the attorney when she was only 19 years old and claims Parks taught her how to run check and auto title scams and says that Parks was the mastermind behind the entire operation that landed Stanton in prison for two years. The interview goes on to report Stanton agreed not to implicate Parks during her trial expecting Parks to help her which she never did. Parks is currently suing Stanton for defamation while Nida’s case is under investigation by the FBI and Stanton is alleged receiving death threats. In the interview, Stanton comes off very convincing explaining how Parks allegedly instructed her on what to do while keeping her own hands clean. Stanton sparked many to question if Nida had the knowledge alone to construct such a blueprint that made reportedly over $3 million. It is unclear when Nida and Parks wed, but there are now speculations if the marriage was to assure that Nida could never testify against his wife.

Though Parks has not been indicted in any charges, reportedly several of Nida’s companies has Parks’s name listed as a co-owner. Nida’s alleged partner in crime (Gayle St. Julien) was arrested back in September of 2013 later agreeing to record Nida explaining in detail their operation. How Stanton and St. Julien were caught and arrested remains unknown. The Real Housewives of Atlanta started filming its current season before St. Julien was picked up by authorities in September. As the sixth season of Real Housewives of Atlanta unfolds exposing Nida’s betrayal to Parks with Bravo cameras capturing his intense attraction and desire for co-star former Miss USA Kenya Moore causing embarrassment to his wife, many fans are wondering if Parks truly is a mastermind and possibly had Nida arrested…keeping her hands clean. Parks went on a slander campaign to the Bethenny and Arsenio Hall talk show to viciously assassinate Moore’s character by explaining to the public that Moore allegedly propositioned her husband. Moore has denied ever having any meetings or inappropriate exchange of words with Nida on or off camera and has been on a mission to clear her name from Parks’s attacks and Nida’s lies. Parks defamation of Moore’s character, without any proof or evidence to present, heated up social media stirring up a harsh, unjust guilty verdict brought down by much of the public onto the beautiful former pageant winner Kenya Moore.

According to BET, Parks and Nida are reported to be heading for divorce. Nida’s behavior in his marriage is being viewed by most to be extremely suspect. Whether Parks was the mastermind behind the criminal activity or not, many of her fans are rallying strong behind the reality star believing this woman, a child of a preacher, was a victim of an adulterer and ex-con. Others, however, question the motives of the attorney wondering if Apollo Nida, Angela Stanton, Gayle St. Julien, and the list goes on are the victims of a real Machiavellian. Much of the public finds it hard to believe that the attorney was clueless to her husband’s alleged $3 million fraud and identity theft operation.

As many viewers try to decide whether to watch dramatic reality happening Sunday night on the Bravo hit television show The Real Housewives of Atlanta between Parks and Nida or the cold reality taking place in the courtroom in April between Parks and Nida, it is safe to conclude that fame and fortune are coming at a price to Phaedra Parks. Having a marriage tested before millions of viewers would not be the ideal for most. Watching a husband betray and embarrass his wife before millions of viewers is enough to push any wife to the edge. Though Parks comes off as calm, cool, and collected on the show as if nothing ruffles her feathers, Nida’s lust for her arch-enemy Kenya Moore has possibly caused Parks to hide in the dark to tend to her wound. It is what Parks does in the dark that possibly has many concerned. The public may never know if Phaedra Parks set up her husband to be arrested or not, but as the saying goes and stands true, “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.”

Editorial by Meleika Gardner
@IAMMeleika

Source
BET
Kiss 104.1

64 Responses to "Real Housewives of Atlanta Phaedra Parks Set up Husband Apollo Nida?"

1. jamesthy wardell graham   September 2, 2015 at 4:16 pm

Ms parks I was the the t.v show a while back with my ex girlfriend and we got into a debate about your situation about why you didn’t visited your husband, the girls stick up for girls and the boys stick up for the boys type thing.I never thougth it would led up to the FBI to be watch me. Now Ms parks I no for a fact if I was your man you wouldn’t be going through that. You don’t have any ideal how much I would love to spend my life with you. I don’t know you so it shock the hell out me when I read this. And the FBI isn’t nothing to play with,I bet you the next time I will keep my mouth close and comments to myself. Please lets go out on a date but you got to pay cause I don’t have no money lol.I wish I could be with a women like you,that would be a dream come true.

2. Jamethy Graham   November 9, 2014 at 7:12 pm

These days ppl will do anything for the fame! As successful our ppl is, these t.v show, entertainment . They all is built from the deivl. So far as apollo, don’t feel bad that she didn’t been there for you, because she soul her soul for fame, just like rapper, these so call celebrities is dumb deaf and blind. You don’t have what it takes, and that’s the value of you ancestors.lol!!!!!

3. Vickie jones   November 4, 2014 at 4:40 pm

Don’t believe the hype everyone. I don’t all the way believe Ms. Phaedra is squeaky clean with all of this going on. I know one thing for sure that she is all about money and will anything she can to get that and fame. We know what he did was wrong, but she had something to do with it all. You will reap before you leave here amen.

4. Citizen79   August 28, 2014 at 11:03 am

B’Marie is this really Phaedra? because only fade route would talk so gallantly about herself…

5. Kendra   August 15, 2014 at 6:45 am

People should think about what they’re doing before they decide to make their lives a public matter.

6. Linda Walker   August 9, 2014 at 6:13 pm

I hope Phaedra never forget you can’t make chicken salad out of chicken ssss.

7. maystee   July 8, 2014 at 10:49 pm

@ B’Marie so so true I dont trust her husband never have he to dam pretty and yes he will lie cheat and steal to bring her down with him she should have been left him and plus miss u.s.a is real ugly to me anyway he could have done better.#teamphaedra..:)

8. natashia calhoun   July 6, 2014 at 3:32 pm

I pray that all go,s well and take care of those beautiful babies

9. Champ   June 8, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Apollo is a stupid fool and needs to be kicked int the —!

10. Melanie damoth   June 1, 2014 at 12:45 pm

I don’t like nor trust parks. I think she’s an insecure, jealous and uptight fool. She’s so busy trying to convince who I don’t know that she’s some uppity educated and far more superior woman than any of her costars could ever come close to bring. Please!

11. tolstoy   May 26, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Phaedra is the ringleader/mastermind and will be charged in the near future. Her hands are so dirty she will never get them clean. If Apollo testifies to the truth about her, he will receive a much reduced sentence. She has damaged his reputation by directing him to commit the crimes she thought up. Her hubris is her downfall.

12. B'Marie   May 25, 2014 at 9:34 pm

I feel that Ms. Parks is an extraordinary individual she has strive to become a very successful person. I think that because of her success many have attacked her because they themselves have not exceeded thou far. Not only do I believe that she took no part in her husbands crime spree I truly believe that he would try to implicate her in his unlawful action.

13. Rose Loadholt   May 24, 2014 at 7:25 pm

Phaedra’s hands are clean. She has to much to loose. Her hubby is crap. Let him go and handle her business, raise her children and live the good life. Apollo can
    roll on.

14. fredsdie_ray   May 17, 2014 at 1:08 pm

It seems that everyone is so star struck with Phaedra. I would like to give her the benifit of being innocent, but it’s some thing phony about. I for one believe Angela Stanton that Phaedra is the mastermind behind all of this. Just look at her, she thinks her [email protected] don’t stink. Just wait and see, the FEDS are investigating her and the will bust her sorry A$$.

15. marie   May 15, 2014 at 3:34 am

Dam thief!!!!!!

16. 38manny   May 14, 2014 at 3:24 pm

The cash in the parking lot was actually on an episode. She meet a client at a courthouse who was late for something. They were leaving and when they got to their cars, the client pulls out a wad of cash. She didn’t even count it because she said he owed her. He must be a regular client.

17. Robin Hicks   May 14, 2014 at 2:39 pm

I love her she is about her businesses she is a good mother because she was raised by the best don’t get me wrong she do love her husband but she will not let him get her in a position to lose everything she work so hard for she is a south bell so am I. I love really people’s

18. mysticpurple   May 13, 2014 at 10:43 am

Phaedra is responsible for her on actions, their would be a criminal past if she had ever did such a thing. The ones seeking blame are the ones that manipulate everyone and once they are caught like a snake they strike with poisonous venom again they strike again with manipulation. Trying to introduce him to an intelligent confident lifestyle but, instead accuse and abuse the one that stood for him. Apollo is smart also committing crimes well before Phaedra came into his life. They met while he was in prison so clearly he is a mastermind at crimes, Phaedra was not a part of that. I strongly believe she did not know people like Apollo can seem combative and make Phaedra stand back because his anger may strike. As she did when she was locked out of room and he was hostile. She kept calm and did not say anything. So no she did not know. Phaedra is smart but, she did not teach him anything. She ultimately tried to introduce him to a better life than criminalyzing innocent people. Apollo stole, cheated, abused, and humiliated the woman that truly loved him.

19. getreal2014   May 9, 2014 at 9:32 am

hmm.

20. LynnPhoenix   May 7, 2014 at 9:58 pm

I am blown away! I thought Phaedra had the perfect marriage and life. Wow. Husband headed to prison. I don’t believe she didn’t know anything and I don’t believe she wasn’t living off of some of that money. She’s too smart to be that blind. I am really disappointed in her. I knew something was wrong when she was collecting cash in a parking lot from a “client”. That struck me as a little suspect. Attorneys don’t do that. At least the crooked ones don’t.

21. Kali   May 7, 2014 at 9:35 pm

Did Kenya pay you to write this article? Seems like it.

• LynnPhoenix   May 7, 2014 at 9:53 pm

I feel for those boys – two criminal minded parents as role models. What does Kenya have to do with Phaedra and Apollo’s criminal activity?

22. gyl   May 7, 2014 at 9:33 pm

I have to give Phaedra credit for being a great actress. She always soldiers on and keeps that façade going. But it was falling apart this season really horribly as Appolo kept it real and really did not care to censor himself. She kept smiling as he was losing it and acting like a total jerk. I liked Pheadra a whole lot, but she is blind to the faults of this man. She keeps blaming Kenya for his wandering eye as he admitted to spending thousands on strip clubs. The man has children to raise but instead he is out having fun while she works, goes to school and pumps her breasts. I know he is good eye candy, but she needs some self esteem- really!!

• 38manny   May 14, 2014 at 3:14 pm

Phaedra a good actress? Really? She’s supposed to be an attorney. She can’t be that bright of an attorney if she didn’t know half of what was going on all around her.

23. Marko   April 26, 2014 at 2:35 pm

Leave a remark because you’re reading my comments?

24. Marko   April 26, 2014 at 2:34 pm

Does it matter if another “Housewive of Atlanta”, most not married, goes after Apollo? You know his wife, who WAS a lawyer, they didn’t really talk about the fact that she is no longer. Someone did mention in a comment above about her sneaky business taking cash from clients in a parking lot. She does not appear to be very ethical and now Apollo is being prosecuted (Court daye set for end of April) after being indited for receiving someone from delta airlines paycheck for some time. How can his wife, an attorney, not know that he is illegally taking someone else’s paycheck. Sounds like a whole lot of fraud and Apollo is most likely going to go to jail, so let which every looser on the sleep with which ever other loser on the show they want.

25. Tim   April 26, 2014 at 3:33 am

If one is to post on a public blog, should they not know proper English, grammar and spelling? I am surprised most of these people can actually read the article.

26. Aviva Amore   April 20, 2014 at 10:28 pm

Andy Cohen clearly states on the 2nd half of the reunion that Bravo condones NO violence. So why is it that Apollo and Phaedra are still signed to the network and not fired immediately after the fight at NeNe’s (a.k.a ratchet) slumber party??? Now I’m no advocate for Porsha she did not bring much to the show apart from a few dunce laughs here and there but Apollo literally broke someone’s rib cage and there are no repercussions from the network. That is some straight BS. I truly believe this current article and do believe Phaedra knows or has something to do with her husbands illegal affairs. There is no way my husband makes $3million dollars and I have no knowledge or clue on how he is able to spends grands in the strip club on a regular. Girl please, that Parks know what time it is. Its like when she had it out to prove she knew NeNe and tried to get NeNe’s sisters on the show to show NeNe out. And then all the shade she threw on Watch what happens live calling everyone a whore or slut! True colors must come to light as some point.

27. Stinger41   April 10, 2014 at 5:07 pm

Amen!!!!!!

28. Indigo   April 8, 2014 at 8:33 am

Cameras don’t lie, and I cringed every time I watched Apollo diss his wife. Let’s face it there is no chemistry between Apollo and Phaedra. He probably married her with an ulterior motive. But its clear that he doesn’t love her or has any affection for her.

And as for Kenya, please stay away from this man, he is obviously a sociopath.

29. ERIN BUSHELL   April 7, 2014 at 8:54 pm

KENYA WILL SNATCH APPOLLO UP AS SOON AS PHAEDRA THROWS HIM OUT, SHE IS FAST TO CALL HIM A FELON BUT READY TO JUMP INTO BED WITH HIM. WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT HER. KENYA IS GARBAGE

30. Elle L   April 7, 2014 at 7:41 pm

This article is a ridiculous smear campaign against Phaedra. She should sue for libel.

31. Beverly Angelman   April 7, 2014 at 8:11 am

I was a concerned when I saw Phaedra take cash in a parking lot from a client. I do not know too many attorneys who do that. It is a sad situation all the way around for everyone involved. I do not trust Apollo or Phaedra. Something is not clean in the buttermilk. I believe that is one of Phaedra’s lines.

32. Simply Ment   April 5, 2014 at 10:56 pm

Please forgive me for what I am about to say because I have no ill will or intentions of hurting anyone’s feelings. These are 3 count them 3 adults and the other young women that is mentioned That was per my calculator give me 4 adults. ANYONE that has been married, is married, or desires to be married needs to only understand this, no matter the reason why the VOWS are to Allah (God) FIRST and tour spouse seconds and when you have any intention of behaving otherwise then shame on you. Kenya’s is wrong if she were married she would not accept such actions form her spouse there for should not allow those with someone else’s. Apollo is wrong if you have made a VOW to Allah you do EVERYTHING in your power to keep it. Pheadra if she is lying and being deceitful then she is wrong, now with the matter of her being mean …that is her Allah given right she has to deal with the consequences of her actions and that is that. This is the same for tje young lady the claims Parks gave her information on how to commit a crime. We are all have a mind and if we make a choice then be adult enough to accept the consequences of that choice. Now the reason I am really leaving this post/comment. …several people have choose to verbally abused these women and this man when honestly we may have 30% of the entire story how can you attack a person morals, character, honest , or anything thing else …Humans each and everyone of us…if 30% of your life was shared with the rest of the world and the world weighted in what would the world have to say about you. Exactly so let’s be fair and non judgmental about this matter lets allow the truth to come out for it selfand more iimportantly let’s not kick other when they are down….

Just Saying. …

• Pat AA San Diego, Ca   April 6, 2014 at 3:48 am

well said..amen.

33. Tytle   March 28, 2014 at 2:06 am

Read between the lines… yes Apollo appears to be being disrespectful however if he n Phedra where married with the wrong intentions then him being attracked to Kenya is rightfully ok. First all he is a young, very nice lookn man, n deserves to hve some eye candy. Phedra should hve thought of the sincerity vs freedom. N I too read Angela Stanton, Lies of a Real Housewives, it was an excellent read. Ms. Stanton went n to great details about she n Phedras personal relationships but also gave the reader a broad look into herself personally which credits how genuine she is. Phedra needs to understand what is done n the dark will always come to tge light. Ms. Stanton did not pull this story from the sky, she is guilty. N hopefully Apollo didnt say too much while ole girl (St Julien) was wired or hopefully he did, depending on what u stand for!!!!

34. Kisha   March 27, 2014 at 6:33 pm

It’s only a tv show

35. butta   March 27, 2014 at 6:14 pm

i cannot believe people are so guidable alway saying Apollo is stupid. then if he is so stupid where is getting the brain power to commit white collar crimes?? Phaedra is the brain power…..

36. gracie tenille   March 27, 2014 at 5:33 am

kenya moore is a loose lady and that makes her ugly,phaedra on the other hand is hot but his husband is her downfall…i hope she realises soon enough…..

37. Peace, bye-bye   March 26, 2014 at 5:46 pm

… A man’s point of view. Lady’s you’ve right, Kenya Moore is the Real Villain in this story. Ok, now wake up. Appollo is like most men if not all (husbands included). Kenya Moore is a very attractive lady for her age, outside of the fact that she won Miss USA in 1993 (one point); at 43 she still looks good (two points). Phaedra on the over hand 44, nothing personal, but looks like a hot dog in tight a suit (not a good look for a woman). YES, I do believe that if the timing was right, Appollo could’ve “smashed it” as he would say. I’m a single man and most women are the same “right place, right time, marriage or not” it’s pretty much a rap. If they like the guy’s conversation & appearance, most women would go all the way, not all, but most (92.5%) and I’m sure you know who you are. Look, I could be wrong, but most of you guys are hating on Kenya because she’s arrogant and looks good, nice body, might not be real, but.. Oh well. Get over it. As you’ll see moving forward Phaedra is not all she claims to be. Look, if you really want to hate on someone” hate” Kandi Burruss she’s pretty, sexyyyyyyy, rich and has those big pretty black eyes “damm” those eyes, but you won’t because you feel sorry for her, all the problems she had over the past years, right? Well, Kenya doesn’t need your pity nor does she want it. She’s a real “Black Queen”, in this jungle (world) that’s who you want standing behind you (three points). Not some insecure lawyer, always with an attitude (Hell we get enough that), can’t hold on to a man, etc,etc. I bet you feel sorry for her too right, I wonder why… Ha, ha. The truth hunts doesn’t it? If you’re an insecure women, stay out of Kenya way! She’ll crush y’all. Why do I watch? To look at Kandi Burruss .

Peace, bye-bye.

• Pat AA San Diego, Ca   March 27, 2014 at 4:12 am

@ Peace, bye-bye on his male outlook… No shade to you sir, but there isn’t Keny envy here. Just common sense. Right is right and Kenya is wrong. As a 62+ yr old retired woman , youthful, good genes, owing my own equipment in a size 7 with a successful retired hubby of many many yrs, no need here to want surgerically altered butt, boobs, waist or botox. The only thing I can think here is scripted writing because, if not no morals in Kenya Moore ‘s upbringing,. Just calling it what it is, Phaedra is good looking for her age and two children , one recently. &
      she can do much better than Apollo. Kandi is beautiful but still has a tomboy outlook after great success.

• AMB1967   March 28, 2014 at 11:58 am

WTF are you saying… Dont have a clue?

38. QueenTina   March 26, 2014 at 4:23 pm

All the fans of phony Phae need to open their eyes. Phaedra puts on tne phoniest face of any of the Housewives. She first lied about her due date because she didn’t want her preacher parents to believe she wasn’t perfect. Lying and being deceitful to your parents which you hold in such high esteem doesn’t seem like someone so honest to me. It’s not as if she is a teenager she is a grown woman. Then remember she went on a rant about Cynthia not coming to her event and said “f****” Cynthia and it was caught on the answering machine. When Cynthia questioned her about it she lied about and said “I don’t use that kind of language” when clearly we all heard what she said. Apollo whispered to Phaedra “it’s not often I do anything nice for you because you so mean all the time” and Phaedra said “ain’t nobody mean to you.” I believe Apollo, Phaedra definitely has two faces the one and the one off camera. People keep saying she’s so smart but yet sherae’s half wit husband dooped her in court and where are all the so called celebrities she supposed to have represented because the only one we really heard about was Bobby Brown. Phaedra might be book smart but didn’t have enough common since to know someone of civil status shoudn’t be fraternizing with criminals let alone getting pregnant and then married.

39. Big Homie Kay   March 26, 2014 at 3:31 pm

jeirrtotgogogswrnhrg

40. JVB   March 24, 2014 at 1:42 pm

So Apollo will divorce Phaedra and sleep with Kenya. She will get pregnant and he will leave her to raise the baby by herself. It is a disaster waiting to happen and I’m betting that Kenya is too stupid to see the light.

Redeem a Kenya certificate at any store and you get one coloring book.

• sandy mills   March 25, 2014 at 11:10 am

you sound so stupid! kenya never wanted apollo! she flirted to get phaedra back! phaedra through major shade at kenya last season.. calling kenya a loser because kenya broke up with her ex.

• Pat AA San Diego, Ca   March 26, 2014 at 6:12 am

Suptid should be Kenya’s stage name…. Uneducated stupid B###h for sure.

• Pat AA San Diego, Ca   March 26, 2014 at 6:16 am

stupid.., KENYA negative impact once again. Seriously sends wrong message to young girls who want to be Miss USA …. guess she has forgotten her responsibility there.

• vcpitts2   April 4, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Kenya needs to get knocked up so she can settle down and shut the hell up. Maybe Apollo will do Kenya a favor and give her a litter. Spin-off? Who knows. “Kenya Plus Eight.”

41. Bonnie Carter   March 24, 2014 at 10:37 am

Phaeda I like her. That husband she needs to let him go. For he is not good for her at all. Loose him and move on. There’s someone better for you and your kids. He shows no respect at all for her. NONE.

42. Pat AA San Diego, Ca   March 24, 2014 at 7:37 am

I’m with you Brenda …enough of Kenya Her 1993 USA was a long time ago . She wants anyone she doesn’t deserve. Sick if watching her. Not a fan of RH of ATL any longer. Fire the writers and get some others. Phaedra move on, you work three jobs. Kick your stupid disrespecting husband to the curb. You can do much much better!

43. Shenar   March 23, 2014 at 4:15 pm

Nene to full of her self

44. Ms. H.   March 23, 2014 at 2:02 am

If you recall, when Kenya met Apollo she spent too much time commenting on how “fine” he is; when the couples went to “Aguilla” (as Walter pronounced it), Kenya asked Phaedra something likening to an indecent proposal – wanting Phaedra to hand Apollo over as a present to him on his birthday; and Apollo had no business picking Kenya up to throw her in the pool.Kenya started it, but Apollo needs to know how to shut it down. He is too stuck on himself to do that and to stop saying that he could have slept with her. #sillyrabbit

45. charles   March 22, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Using the vernacular of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, “Phaedra do got kids to raise and Apollo is dumb as a chicken”. She warned him on several times. Never marry a woman dumber than you are for the sake of the kids and respect the smarter ones you marry.

46. joy Browne   March 22, 2014 at 10:35 am

Not because a woman married an ex convict that dont mean she know every thing about that person may be she thought she can change him an put him on a better part of life. That is true love.

47. johnnie   March 22, 2014 at 7:27 am

Phaedra knew he was a snake when she picked him up.(smart women foolish choices) but she is nobody’s dummy remember when she represented the young black man in court she took cash money from in the parking lot, that was not professional behavior at all. Kenya don’t want the trash. Phaedra tried to make him something he never was . Girlfriend was caught up in his looks (light skin) Her hands is in the mess she’s smart but it will catch up with her. You get by but you don’t get away.

• All   March 22, 2014 at 4:17 pm

Agreed not professional at all…..

48. Lucky8   March 22, 2014 at 5:21 am

I don’t understand why Apollo continues to show any interest in Kenya when he knows how much his wife dislikes her. I would be flawed if my husband showed interest in any one I disliked and vice versa! Either their marriage (Phaedra and Apollo’s) is fake to cover their check/auto title theft/unclaimed money scam or Apollo is just plain ole disrespectful to his wife. Also, it certainly doesn’t look like Apollo is really into his wife “at all” – just from his expressions when he talks to her and when they are out, he just seems like he’s doing his time but their marriage will soon be over and then he can go after Kenya or anybody else he wants. Sad thing is that Phaedra’s life with her 2 beautiful sons will be fatherless! Sad!

49. TL Nab   March 22, 2014 at 4:54 am

are you serious no way would Apollo admit that in front of this wife that he lied on Kenya. she did the right thing he was not alone with her his friends were there and some other people. so lets quit saying she confronted him alone..

50. Robert blue   March 21, 2014 at 10:52 pm

Kenya a rachet female why is trying
    To sleep with Apollo she needs to be
    Thrown off the show she’s a lowdown
    Slut.

51. Christine   March 21, 2014 at 8:37 pm

Ladies, did you even read the article? I’m not necessarily a member of the Kenya Moore fan club, but there are so many other issues here between Apollo and Phaedra – mainly issues of integrity. These issues didn’t start with Kenya’s interactions with Apollo. The majority of this article brings up financial issues Apollo and Phaedra are involved in, but ultimately none of us watching the show will know the truth because we don’t know (and shouldn’t know) all of the details of their lives, so slandering ANY of the people involved is a bit ridiculous.

52. Christina S   March 21, 2014 at 8:23 pm

Was this written by Kenya or her fan club president? Creepers, talk about biased. Where is the proof to these allegations?

53. Taajwarr Hives   March 21, 2014 at 7:42 pm

I suspect that Apollo and Kenya have privately acted on the apparent mutual attraction. I suspect that Apollo said Kenya propositioned him and met him at a hotel out of concern that someone had seen them together and would report it. I suspect that he was trying to cover himself in advance.

Kenya posed the question to the effect of who would do something inappropriate in front of millions of viewers. The obvious answer is KENYA MOORE, the same one who flirted with Apollo in front of millions of viewers when she was at the pool.

If I were Phaedra, I wouldn’t stay in a marriage with a disrespectful, flirtatious man, especially one who flirts with someone with whom she has a mutual dislike.

54. Brenda Smith   March 21, 2014 at 5:14 pm

Appollo Nida and Kenya Moore should be ashamed of themselves. If swhw wanted to clear her name she should have invited Phaeda to be present. Both Apollo and Kenya are hot for each other. The best thing Phaeda should do is let Apollo and Kenya get together. Both deserve each other. Apollo humiliated the mother of his kids for a cheap thrill and Kenya is a very pretty piece of trash. If she comes back, you best believe I won’t be watching Housewives of Atlanta. I thought NeNe and Margo were ridicious, but Kenya is the worst.