Lindsay Lohan Defends Drinking and Talks Sex List

Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan appeared on Watch What Happens Live, where she talked about her sex list and defended her partying at Coachella last weekend. Andy Cohan also offered to be her sober sponsor for the night, as it appears the troubled star is relapsing all over again.

During the show, Cohan has a “Plead the Fifth” segment, where celebrities are encourages to tell the truth to his questions. He could not help but bring up the alleged sex list that has been all over the internet lately. The list was full of big Hollywood names, including Zac Efron and Justin Timberlake. It also included James Franco, who spoke out about being on there stating that he had never slept with Lohan.

The 27-year-old actress explained the truth behind the list. It is 100 percent true, according to her. It was written while she was in rehab, and believes somebody took a photo of it. She explained the reason behind the list, and was going through the fifth step of rehab while at Betty Ford. It is something very personal to her, and something that she did not want sharing with the world. This list will come up later in her reality show Lindsay. In fact, the star shared that it will be mentioned during the final episode.

As well as talking about the sex list, Lohan defended her partying last week. She went to Coachella with her family, and said that it was a great time. In fact, it was the best time at Coachella she was ever had. It was a time to hang out with her family.

Unfortunately, she was spotted drinking. Considering she is supposed to be recovering from drinking problems, it was disappointing for her fans although not surprising to all. The Mean Girls actress did say that she was only “partying in a dancing manner.”

As for those wondering about the reality show, the last episode is coming up. Some may be relieved to hear that it is the last every episode of Lindsay as it is not being renewed for a second season. There are speculations that Oprah Winfrey decided to cancel it herself. According to UK publication The Daily Mail the ratings were not as good as the talk show host hoped for, and has decided against renewing it. The publication also shared that Lohan had not yet been told that she would not get a second season.

There are many reasons for the series doing so poorly. The first is that nobody cares about the former child star anymore. The second is that people expected her to prove to be a drama queen, and did not want to watch that on the screen.

The reality show was supposed to kick-start the 27-year-old’s comeback. Instead it just showed the type of drama queen and diva that many feared her to be. Winfrey even saw that herself.

Unfortunately, the Freaky Friday star had no idea about the cancellation while appearing on Watch What Happens Lives, so Cohan could not ask her about it. However, she did open up about her life with her mother, defended her partying at Coachella, and talked about the allegedly 100 percent true sex list from rehab.

By Alexandria Ingham

Sources:

E! Online

Just Jared

The Daily Mail

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.