Michael Jackson Really Was a Pedophile?

Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson has been a suspected pedophile for years. Whether or not he really was one has recently come into question again as a fifth man has come forward accusing Jackson of abuse. Sources for the Daily Mail report that James Safechuck claims Jackson molested him after the two did a Pepsi commercial in the 80’s. It apparently occurred for several years from the time James was 10-years-old to about 14-15-years-old.

This is a surprise, because Safechuck previously stayed quiet when Jackson was put on trial in 2005. At that time, Neverland Ranch staff said that they suspected him to be a victim. One maid said she saw the two in bed naked from the waist up on separate occasions.

Safechuck, a southern California computer programmer, is now married with two children of his own. After undergoing intense therapy, he is coming forward with charges against Jackson. He was 10-years-old when he starred in a commercial with the singer. He played the part of a young boy who sneaks into the singer’s dressing room and meets his idol. The child actor joins 31-year-old Wade Robson, a former choreographer from Australia who was also allegedly sexually abused by Jackson. They are both being represented by Gradstein & Marzano.

A source told Daily Mail that Safechuck’s perspective changed after having children. He blames some of his current issues on his relationship with Jackson. The two were seen together for years after the commercial as Jackson befriended the boy. In 1988 Safechuck followed Jackson around the world, going to concerts in Paris, London and Los Angeles. They attended a Pepsi conference in Hawaii and saw the premier of Phantom of The Opera on Broadway with Liza Minelli.

So, was Michael Jackson really a pedophile? It appears so as workers at the Neverland Ranch said that Safechuck was a regular guest, and one manager said he saw Jackson with his hands down the boy’s pants in the jacuzzi manipulating his genitalia. However, because James never admitted to the abuse, those allegations would not be included in the trial.

Also, there are accusations from La Toya in an interview with Geraldo Riviera that she and her mother came across a million dollar check made out to a boy whose father was in waste management. James’ father was, and still is, employed in waste management.

Mr. Weitzman, Michael Jackson’s attorney, calls this a money grab, plain and simple. Robson refused to accuse the singer of abuse in 2005 and testified on his behalf. Apparently though, after intense therapy, he has come forward claiming that the abuse caused him two nervous breakdowns, and he is now unable to work.

It appears that based on this evidence, it is quite possible that Michael Jackson really was a pedophile and that these two boys were a victim to it until late in their adulthood. If it was truly therapy that saved them from keeping this a secret, than its likely not a money grab, but rather closure for the two men. Hopefully this case will allow them to put the abuse behind them for good.

Opinion by Nicole Drawc

Source:
Daily Mail

38 Responses to "Michael Jackson Really Was a Pedophile?"

1. Lidewyn de Munk   December 21, 2016 at 2:28 pm

I have never seen such narrowminded comments. MJ was there for cancer and aids fictims plus I don.t think he had the time to molest boys and just look at his face ,he looked so pure and innocent. The whole world wanted to be with him and not the other way around but he should have stayed with Marie Lee Pressly and have children with her than this whole pedophile gossip would have gone away, because she really knew him and loved him for the private Michael Jackson. In my opinion only looking at this awfully mean hateful unatractive accusers face, don’t wan’t to mention his name because it makes me vomit on the spot he spread this image and killed him in the end. This man should be in prison for the rest of his life for murder.. and what is wrong to want to spend your free time with still innocent children who don’t see him in terms of money . I only think its nice how he thought about this subject with children after being manipulated by so many money grabbing grownups.Tom Messereau got him free because he believed in micheal Jackson but even been cleared didn’t prevend him from shaking the image.I feel deeply for his children and family,by the way nobody mentioned that he was a terrific father ,very strange,and tells me enough. I never ever post a message but after so many years I just had to do it

2. Sasa Rew   October 17, 2015 at 11:03 pm

“Nicole Drawc Really Was a Pedophile?” – this is a GAME called ” Gossip and Sensations In The Title” ….

3. Sasa Rew   October 17, 2015 at 10:43 pm

jesushealsaddicts , You are a disgrace to humanity because of your words: “My heart bresks for his children- mj NEVER should have had kids.”
    As for these two greedy for money, (they have the same lawyers) I believe and I hope that they will be held criminally liable for silenced the truth (2005), or false accusations (2014). and rot in jail for life.

4. clementine   September 12, 2014 at 11:51 am

Picpic – I totally agree with you here. I used to be a fan of the man before. Obviously we will never be able to say for sure 100% he was but from all the evidence he was most likelya pedophile…

5. picpic   September 11, 2014 at 11:05 am

Michael Jackson didn’t slept with one boy. He slept with multiple boys over the years (never girls), that were all the same age. Some of them also have similare facial features that Michael seemd to like (hispanic-like). He always referred to them as his “cousins”… In all of those boys, five are now telling us that Michael Jackson was a pedophile. So… does that automatically makes him a pedophile ? No. But that *should* automatically raised the highest suspicions. Add to that that Michael is responding to almost every pedophile characteristic. (fascinated by children, always want to be in their company, always makes exalted statements about children, most of his hobbies & interests were about childhood, was always around children, was always travelling & stay in hotel rooms with boys of the same age, was showering them & their parents with gifts and money, etc…). People that don’t realize that probably don’t know that much about Michael Jackson life outside the spotlight.

6. Michael58   September 9, 2014 at 11:07 am

I tell you guys something. I have a dear friend with a daughter. I give her all of my attention, we visit playgrounds, I sing, paint and build things with her, I take care of her when her mother can’t. We take baths, I put lotion on her afterwards, I dress her, we sleep in the same bed. I am not related to this little girl. DOES THAT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE ME A PEDOPHILE??? I think with these allegations you put a “Pedo”-Stamp on every single person who is not a parent, but who takes care of a child for a certain amount of time. And THAT is not fair nor in any way justified.

• Rick Grick   December 28, 2014 at 3:36 am

It’s ok for you to help care for your friend’s daughter but there are indeed boundaries. As a grown man (born in 1958 I presume) I personally think it completely inappropriate you bath with her, put lotion on her, and then sleep in the same bed as her when her mother isn’t around. Any grown man would feel uncomfortable in that scenario and wouldn’t put themselves in that position. There is no possible scenario that requires you to have to bathe with her. Frankly I find this behaviour creepy and you’re very defensive about being called a pedophile – perhaps deep down you know you’re crossing lines and have an interest that isn’t purely innocent.

7. Charles Fernandez   August 27, 2014 at 1:11 am

So to everyone here who thinks that MJ is not guilty, do you also think it’s okay to let your kids sleep in the same bed with a grown man who isn’t even remotely related to them?

8. crazychris   August 26, 2014 at 9:21 am

love Michael’s music he made some good timeless music we can all agree on that BUT MIKE HAD MENTAL ISSUES THE GUY THOUGHT HE WAS PETER PAN AND HE GAVE OFF HINTS THAT HE WAS A PEDOPHILE AND GAY FOR ONE HE ALWAYS REJECTED WOMEN HE PREFEERED BOYS, HE ADMITTED IT WAS OKAY TO SLEEP WITH CHILDREN YERS THIS IS STRANGE FOR ANY GROWN MAN TO SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN. AND HE ABUSED HIS FACE TO DEATH YES MIKE HAD ISSUES CAN’T BLAME A LOST CHILDHOOD ALL THE TIME THAT DOES’NT WORK.

9. coldroll   August 17, 2014 at 7:25 pm

Hopefully a more thorough investigation can be done on Michael Jackson.

10. Ant   August 16, 2014 at 10:38 pm

Many times people don’t want to believe their idols have flaws. Michael Jacksons had a major flaw. My heart goes out to his victims. I hope that speaking their truth can heal them.

11. coldroll   August 6, 2014 at 4:11 pm

Again these men aren’t asking for money so I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. Second most Michael Jackson fans are brainwashed and would probably defend Michael Jackson even if he was a baby raper! (hypothetical not actually a baby raper) They need to realize that he may have molested these people.

12. picpic   August 6, 2014 at 2:02 pm

Most people posting here are really not aware of what pedophile victims are going through. I mean, most molested kids don’t ever tell their PARENTS about the molestation so, how in the world could they go into the spotlight and say Michael Jackson molested them. I think most of those kids actually *loved* him back in the day. Some of them even probably still have some feelings for him (I’m thinking about Brett Barnes, who whas named many times as a victim but still denies the molestation to this day.) Don’t forget that most victims feels guilty of what happened to them. The 1993 accuser has to hide for the remaining of his life because of the fans threatening him.

I think Michael Jackson was a pedophile and responded to every single characteristics of a child molester. Defending him must draw upon conspiracy theories, which I’m not fond of. Anyway, even if I’m wrong, everyone should at admit that Michael had VERY questionable relationships with you BOYS (and only BOYS), all of the same age, all dressed like him, always holding hands, embracing, going on tour with him, sleeping in the same room / same bed. ANY OTHER man of his age acting like that around children would have raised very understandable suspicions. I can understand this is pretty hard to hear for a die-hard fan, but they probably need to take a step forward a have a good look on Michael Jackson’s relationships with young boys.

13. dragonspen   August 6, 2014 at 8:26 am

If it’s not a money-grab why are these two men attemtping to make claims not just on Jackson’s Estate but also against various business enterprises Jackson was invloved with? If they sought justice they could have nailed Jackson good and proper in 2005 – when both men were adult and able to understand what constitutes sexual abuse. Instead they wait until 5 years after his death when his debts are almost clear and his Estate is raking in $1000’s every month? Interesting that both men have the same lawyers – do they use the same therapist, I wonder? When Jackson was the victim of hundreds of extortion attempts every month – many claims of paternity – and it seems in death even those he regarded as allies are chancing their hand. Unbelievable!

14. mirna   August 6, 2014 at 5:44 am

This is entirely different from the Jimmy Savile case. None of Savile’s alleged victims testified under oath twice while he was alive that nothing happened. None of Savile’s alleged victims defended him against child abuse allegations. None of his alleged victims said about him things like he was the one who made them believe in the pure goodness of mankind or that he had such an innocence about him. None of Savile’s alleged victims had voluntary family BBQs with him up until his death, or invited him to their wedding and was upset because he couldn’t attend. None of them paid him tributes after his death – only to turn when they can file a creditor’s claim and a civil lawsuit. Sorry, but this is nothing like the Savile case.

15. stevejayy   August 6, 2014 at 5:30 am

Wade and James can say whatever they want, but accusations are neither truth nor evidence. Thank God we have courts of law and a justice system.

16. Suzy   August 6, 2014 at 5:25 am

So just because someone makes an allegation it is true? The Neverland workers you refer to were the LeMarques who first came up with their allegations when tabloids offered them big money to make them. Previously they always said positive things of MJ in the media. Actually they were so useless and unreliable witnesses that even the prosecution in 2005 declined to use them. And LaToya Jackson as the fountain of truth? That’s funny. (You also “forgot” to add that LaToya retracted those claims since and said her abusive then-husband made her make them.)
    In case Safechuck will attempt to use that story now, he will run into big problems because he will have to implicate his own parents of child prostitution, so I doubt he will go there.

Thing is there are plenty of problems with his case already and it’s a bit convenient that after all these years of denying any abuse he makes an allegation now amongst monetary demands against Jackson’s Estate. Why did not he make these same allegations back in 2005? I’m not buying the “therapy helped them all of a sudden” theory. In fact, when you read their lawsuits you will find they are saying the things exactly they need to say to try to get around statues of limitations. A bit convenient. Of course, testifying in a criminal trial in 2005 would not have made them money. Filing a creditor’s claim and a civil lawsuit now however would. So all of a sudden now they make allegations.

17. Sean O'Kane   August 6, 2014 at 5:03 am

This is the biggest load of garbage I’ve ever read. So a dude is broke and needs money and goes after a dead man who was found not guilty of the same crime in court, one where this accuser took the stand and testified in his favour… I mean it’s laughable and child abuse isn’t a laughing matter but this idiotic news reporting above of sensationalised propaganda against an innocent man is! You are are bad as the desperate lying accusers themselves. I guess this is the only way to make your $$$, tarnishing an innocents mans name. God knows how you can sleep at night.

18. coldroll   August 1, 2014 at 3:21 pm

At Shawna: Just because you love Michael Jackson doesn’t mean he wasn’t a pedophile. I don’t think he was guilty in the 2005 molestation case. But he probably did molest these people that are coming forward now, they aren’t looking for any kind of compensation in their case. They are looking for closure, which is sign they really were molested and are trying to bring it to the public’s attention. There’s no denying Michael Jackson made good music but if he really did molest these people, that are coming forward he shouldn’t be celebrated and only his music should be celebrated not him.

19. Shawna   August 1, 2014 at 9:50 am

I still don’t believe he ever did those things. My opinion I still love him.

20. jesushealsaddicts   August 1, 2014 at 1:46 am

I hope that justice finally comes w these two brave men finally stepping forward. Mj knew he was drawn to young boys and instead of getting the help he needed ( and he had money for the best therapists in the World) These fans must come out of denial and quit defending mj like he was some kind of god! He was a deeply troubled man that brought great harm to many children. He may have been molested as a child, regardless, we all must let go of our past and with Gods help, own up to what we do as adults. My heart bresks for his children- mj NEVER should have had kids. What they have to go through is terrible. May wade and james, be the ones that bring justice to this horrid trainwreck mjs life was

21. jesushealsaddicts   August 1, 2014 at 1:29 am

Its time for all these young men to find justice! I feel horrible for mjs kids, but it is obvious that mj was a child molester and he should have sought help for that. I think many more boys were fondled and mj, w all his money, thought he could get away w it. This is so very sad. May justice prevail!

22. Picpic   July 22, 2014 at 12:21 pm

I think you’re absolutely right. As a previous accuser said: Michael Jackson was a very talented person, he was a humanitarian, he did many great things… And… he was also a pedophile and a child sexual molester. Look what is happening with Jimmy Saville: nobody said nothing. Victims started talking after his death. Well, same for Michael. I ask everyone to make their reasearches and judge for themselves: Michael Jackson responded to every single characteristics of a child molester. He himself had a harsh childhood and an abusive father. That could explain many things.

23. Paul Collins   July 21, 2014 at 9:21 pm

Sexually abused children often feel shame and develop a sense of powerlessness. Is it so far fetched to think these kids didn’t want to come forward and face the scrutiny of the world because their abuser was Michael Jackson? Admitting you were abused is hard enough because you know your family and friends will find out, but imagine sharing that with the whole planet and becoming famous for being the kid that was abused by Michael Jackson. These men are now in a place in their life where they feel they can do that. They probably won’t make any money in their lawsuits, and i don’t think that’s their goal. I think their doing this for closure, and I applaud them for their bravery. It takes alot of courage to do what their doing.

24. jayvay   July 5, 2014 at 9:24 pm

Has anyone bothered to ask what “intense therapy” means, as both of the accusers claim to have had the turnaround after intense therapy? Is it hypnosis, where they confabulate a false memory and believe it? Is it a therapist insisting they were abused until they believe it? WTF is INTENSE THERAPY?!?!?!

25. zyx   July 2, 2014 at 1:52 am

wow, i’m very glad you put “opinion” at the bottom of this piece (probably at the insistence of your legal team). have you ever heard of the word “hearsay?”

26. urbuttt   June 28, 2014 at 3:28 pm

definitely a molester lol

27. Arbi Amiri   June 25, 2014 at 6:47 am

Where were these kids parents?

28. trace   June 16, 2014 at 2:18 pm

Hmmm, i have been reading and reading and still haven’t concluded if mj harmed boys. I hope they get to the bottom of this and these young men get something for their injustice. He did great harm. Also these crazed fans need to get out of denial?

29. Melissa   June 6, 2014 at 2:43 pm

I firmly believe that MJ was a child molester and I applaud both Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck for their brave decision to speak publicly of the abuses they suffered at the hands of this monster that some ignorant people revere as some kind of God like being.

To those who call the timing of their disclosures ‘pathetic’ please educate yourselves about how victims react and how it is from atypical to conceal or deny abuse, sometimes never publicly acknowledging it.

I know that MJ played the role of woe begotten humanitarian and I also know that some gullible sheep fell for his cry baby lies but the truth of the matter is that he was a maniulative narcissist who took the happiness, love and trust of countless children and abused it for his own perverse satisfaction. May his family now face the shame for aiding him in his depraved filth.

Last point – there is no court ruling that declares a person ‘innocent’. I wish Wacko fans would stop peddling that line.

30. Kate   May 31, 2014 at 9:12 pm

Cowardly for coming out now? Interesting thought. It actually seems to take a lot of bravery as MJ defenders are as vicious in their attacks as MJ was manipulative & threatening. He used his power & resources to control & silence. A lot of victims of much less powerful people take longer to face the truth of their abuse. And they don’t have to be subject to ignorant public attacks by people who refuse to see the ‘icon’ for what he was, a sick demented pedophile who ruined lives.

• trace   June 16, 2014 at 2:23 pm

Not cowardly at all! The abuser puts such fear in them! Mj fans need to GET OUT OF DENIAL, and quit thinking we are haters. Its likely he DID molest. Plz, wake up!

31. votor   May 31, 2014 at 2:09 pm

Michael Jackson Really Was a Pedophile?
    Added by Nicole Drawc on May 13, 2014.

“than its likely not a money grab.” Should be THEN, NOT THAN. DO YOU NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, OR IS THIS A COMPUTER ERROR?? You did finish high school, did you not?

32. LF   May 27, 2014 at 4:55 pm

Anyone who read the court documents regarding the boy in 1993 knew the Jackson was a manipulating, drugged put pedophile. Although fame and wealth shielded him, his narcissism, love of drugs and young boys deformed him and bankrupted him. I am thankful that he died. God Bless Tom Sneddon.

33. Sherry   May 22, 2014 at 7:01 am

Trash…. just more trash! The media never stops feeding on this garbage. No he was not a pedophile. Michael was found innocent on all counts. Get off it already.

• trace   June 16, 2014 at 2:25 pm

He paid off family and threatens kids. Wake up!!!

34. JP   May 13, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Check out the response from Michael Jackson’s estate attorney over at TMZ. This new guy has been questioned repeatedly over the past 25 years and just now decide to come out? Suspicious. Surprised you guys actually are falling for this. Wow.

35. JP   May 13, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Wow. If he REALLY was, then he would have been found guilty by now. He is dead and cannot defend himself. This story is very unfair to Jackson..and cowardly of these 2 guys for coming out AFTER MJ DIED.