What Jesus “Really” Looked Like, Prepare to Be Shocked [Video]

What Jesus "Really" Looked Like, Prepare to Be Shocked

There is an image of what people believe Jesus looked like and that has been ingrained in the minds of most individuals for all of their lives. However that image is believed to false. Yet it is a vision of Jesus Christ that Christians and even people of other and no faiths have grown accustomed to. The image of Jesus that has become very common began many years ago back after Leonardo da Vinci started a very close relationship with Cesare Borgia.

Leonardo and the child of Rodrigo Borgia, who would later became Pope Alexander VI, was so close it was believed they were lovers. Under the power of the Catholic Church, Pope Alexander VI decided that he would have his son, Cesare Borgia used as the model for Jesus in paintings that da Vinci was commissioned to do.

What Jesus Really Looked Like, Prepare to Be Shocked

What Jesus Really Looked Like, Prepare to Be Shocked

So Cesare Borgia allowed his father to hire Leonardo to be a painter, architect and engineer for the family, while in secret he himself took da Vinci on as his lover. However Cesare was not choosy with his sexual partners. He also had sex with his own sister Lucrezia, and killed his brother Giovanni in 1497. It is definitely ironic the Catholic Church gave their consensus that this man would be chosen to become the “face” of Jesus.

Why was this done? No one knows for sure, but it was supposedly foretold in the original Bible, before the Catholic Church got hold of it, there were a number of books of the Apocrypha. Allegedly the Church found out that one of the apocryphal books was entitled The Wisdom of Solomon and had been written many hundreds of years before the occurrence of this fake image as Jesus from the Pope’s son. It was written about in the old Bible. Because of this, the Roman Catholic Church quickly removed the Wisdom of Solomon so people would never know of the deception.

The author of this news article is unsure of the authenticity of the above statement, and does not agree with everything stated in the video. She has discovered many articles claiming it to be fact, but others that state otherwise. Some have said that Martin Luther was Catholic and started the reform movement for the protestant church. Luther was a Catholic Monk. So the statement seems to be correct. However the Catholic hierarchy did not agree with most of his teachings, so they rejected him as a Catholic. So there became a huge rift inside the Catholic church because of the Apocryphal books due to Martin Luther. This caused the man being excommunicated. This means it is with uncertainty why the Apocryphal books were removed such as the Wisdom of Solomon and the Gospel of Barnabas, the Gospel where it spoke about the idea that Jesus was never crucified. The link to that article is at the bottom of this article.

The following three passages come from the Wisdom of Solomon and seem to suggest that when they were written, they predicted this cover-up that would come much later in the Catholic Church, but only the reader can decide for himself or herself what he or she believes. They are as follows:

Wisdom of Solomon 14:12:– “For the planning of painting idols was the starting of spiritual fornication, and the invention of them the corruption of life.”

Wisdom of Solomon 14:15 : “For a father afflicted with mourning, when he hath made an painted image of his child soon taken away, now treated him as a god.”

Wisdom of Solomon 14:17:– “Whom men could not honor in presence, because they dwelt far off, they took a painted counterfeit of his image from far.”

The Bible that most people know today has a passage in Corinthians which states: “Does not the nature of things teach that a man who has his hair long degrade himself?” 1 Corinthians 11:14 So it seems that Jesus most likely did not have long hair and the painting everyone knows is not what Jesus looked like in actuality.

So the image of what people have in their minds of what Jesus looked like is most likely to be false. Whether he is standing at a door, knocking or sitting in a beautiful field holding a gentle lamb, the webs of deception wrinkle through all those pictures that people have come to know and love so well.

By Kimberly Ruble

Guardian Liberty Voice

Christian News

Tumblr News

39 Responses to "What Jesus “Really” Looked Like, Prepare to Be Shocked [Video]"

1. vernice aikens   November 28, 2017 at 8:03 pm

Come on it seems tho we are forgetting what was written… If you 2anr to know of the son of his inage… read Revalation K J V

2. John ThreeSixteen   July 19, 2017 at 2:57 pm

@Mary Masaba
    Exactly! 🙂 ♡

3. John ThreeSixteen   July 19, 2017 at 2:54 pm

@Israel …. we are all the same race. The human race. We were scattered at the tower of Babel. Genetics and good science will tell you the same. There is no black and white etc. So drop the race card, Brother.

4. Destiny Hines   June 30, 2017 at 4:57 pm

No matter what Jesus, looks like I will always send unconditional love towards him. He is my life. Same thing with God, no matter what he looks like I will always send my unconditional love towards him. He is also my life. No matter heat you hear or what pictures may be shown of what God or Jesus looks like, that does not change the people they are. They both still love each and every person the same. Don’t let any one or thing take away that even I’ve looked different he God is still are King, and Jesus is still are Father. They both love you very much.

5. Nanni   June 15, 2017 at 7:57 pm

I’m amazed at how you violate logical reasoning to then claim your conclusions. You use 2 children’s subjective imaginings plus subjective claims by a non-scientific organization as your basis to confirm Jesus’s image. Yet you find no credibility in the image created by a forensic anthropologist, only because you don’t “feel” like it’s correct, another subjective projection of yours.
    In addition you claim that Pope Francis’s choice of name is proof of a bloodline.
    These “proofs” that you use are really comical!

6. Agnostic   December 30, 2016 at 3:05 am

So basically the point you’re making is that Jesus was white but with short hair? It’s about time people realize religion is a mental illness

7. Donna   December 28, 2016 at 2:56 pm

The word/message is what to believe… His brief descriptions in the bible are merely to guide you to his word…

8. Israel   September 18, 2016 at 7:36 pm

Jesus was a black man and He died a black man death.. So as Jesus was hung on the cross or so called black men were hung on trees… The so called black African Americans, latinos and native Indians are the true children of Israel.. The truth is coming out.. Deuteronomy 28:68 confirms this.. We were the only race put on ships taking in to slavery and sold as slave men and women..

9. Dr John Young King   May 30, 2016 at 1:39 am

Very insightful for sure… The modern must wake up and seek the truth coz only truth shall set us free from mind slavery an deceptions of ages. Keep the good work. Be blessed.

10. James David Black, Sr. (Dave)   March 21, 2016 at 2:15 am

A gift for Beverly. Neither of those pictures are of the Lord Jesus. The young boy in the movie recently recanted by the way that he made it up by pressure from his father; it was in the news. My wife and I are longtime missionaries to Asian countries doing work similar that you read in Matthew or John. I have had 2 experiences such as Paul on the road to Damascus with the Lord Jesus; my wife has met him 13 times. He has short beautiful brown hair, he looks between Jewish to Palestinian in facial features, has tan skin, but not too dark. He has average looks, read Isaiah 53:2-3. 5 ft.9ish, 170lb. ish. Spoke to me using telepathy and said 11 words, which I always write in the front of every bible I read before usually giving them away. He said “I will never leave you, I will always be with you.’ Then He annointed me as I felt fire go into my head and out my feet.
    As you know, Jesus said, unfortunately few would make it paradise, if I have picqued your curiosity write to me and I will explain to you several major marks of the anti-Christ which have already been taken by the supposed “body of Christ.” Be careful, however of Ephesians 6:12, which explains to you who is in control on this planet. They will try to stop you from learning what I can tell you. My wife is very prophetic and through the Holy Spirit, we battle with them constantly. My telephone is 928-502-2610 should you ever want to talk to old people, ha, ha.

11. Al Sees   December 14, 2015 at 4:15 am

Chris D. . . .the byzantine icons were of Serapis. . .not Jesus or Cesare Borgia

12. kl   October 27, 2015 at 7:16 pm

Jesus had dark hair, dark brown eyes, and olive type complexion perhaps even darker.

13. Nick   September 28, 2015 at 9:16 am

@Chris Dominguez: Yeah… except all those byzantine icons of Jesus created several centuries before Cesare Borgia was even born… ht

14. MOSES AWESOMEE   August 19, 2015 at 2:44 pm

“Write this letter to the angel of the church in Thyatira. This is the message from the Son of God, whose eyes are like flames of fire, whose feet are like polished bronze:E.i metallic dark brown. Wasn’t due to the sun either. That would only mean that his mother and ancient Hebrews are the same color. Also today’s Jews are Gentiles, and have no DNA link to these ancient Hebrews

15. Kevin   August 11, 2015 at 1:28 pm

This is why God wrote with his fingers his commandments. “thou shalt not make any graven images of any thing in heaven or earth” And remember his words are his LIVING words. his image is in his word and we should not get mixes up with images. But good information.

16. Lorraine   July 27, 2015 at 7:21 am

It may be so but wouldn’t you rather believe in GOD and have so much faith then to find out there isn’t then to never believe be ugly hurtful then to find out there is a GOD the maker of heaven and earth of all that is seen and unseen.Gave up his only son to die for our sins..Then what will you say..

17. Jackson B. Louis   May 31, 2015 at 6:29 am

There is only one creator of all things we never needed a meator to do anything on our behalf . Wake up people

• MARY MASABA   November 16, 2016 at 4:37 am

WE DO NEED A MEDIATOR BECAUSE GOD IS HOLY AND THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE REACHED HIM IS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST GOD BLESS YOU AND…PLEASE DON’T MIND MY WRITING IN CAPS I AM NOT YELLING:)

18. Zakayah Purebeforeyah   May 4, 2015 at 12:32 pm

This is really good accept one HUGE problem! You all are still deceived!!!!

The deceivers who literally CREATED Christianity didn’t only lie about what “Jesus” looked like!

They didn’t just put a white face on the Middle Eastern Messiah.

They literally CREATED their own Messiah, called him Iseous Horace Krishan (a.k.a. Jesus H. Christ), stole the faith of the Nazarites who were guards of Torah and hi-jacked the Nazarites’ Messiah, Yahusha HaMashiac…erased Yahusha (who came in the name of Yahuah, the ONLY savior of mankind) and created an entire false religion called Christianity…..actually, this wasn’t even a new religion. Cretenism has a LONG history all the way back to Babylon.

Rev 17…. The Woman on the Beast….The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality, 5and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.” And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. When I saw her, I wondered greatly.

Rev 18:4 “Then I heard another voice from heaven say: ‘Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues.”

Christianity IS Mystery Babylon and Jesus H. Christ IS the False Messiah! COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE!

We are saved by only ONE name! Yahuah the Father!!!!!

19. wkpancap   March 12, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Don’t think it’s at all proven that Ceasare killed his brother Giovanni (known as Juan).

There were suspicions, but ultimately Ceasare had no real motive to commit such a deed, he was destined for power either way.

Otherwise I think this idea is fascinating, that Alexander VI had all images of a Semitic Jesus destroyed, and all new ones to resemble his son.

20. april price   February 22, 2015 at 8:37 pm

@ canard!! Thank you.. he wasn’t white and you called he most high by his real nameme

21. Jessica Boyles   February 6, 2015 at 2:22 pm

I dont care what Jesus looked like or what color he is, I am sure I will know him & love him when I see him
    Jessica xx

22. Tony   February 6, 2015 at 12:05 pm

There are images of a white Jesus long prior to Leonardo and Borgia. These may be wrong, but they set the real precedent.

23. Canard   February 4, 2015 at 12:44 pm

If you read the Bible it does give a description of Yahweh.. Revelation 1:12-15. Don’t seem like a white guy to me.

24. Lyn Leahz   January 24, 2015 at 10:18 pm

Oh, by the way, thank you and you did an excellent job on this article. I appreciate your using my piece and linking back to me. I am working on a new one as we speak, which is how I found your article here. 🙂 I will keep yours open here and send you the link after it is completed..so you might want to check your spam in case it goes to your spam folder due to the link. I am also making a new video as well. God bless you!

25. Lyn Leahz   January 24, 2015 at 7:23 pm

Thanks for posting my video. Be it known, I am reading and speculating on what I am reading..I don’t agree with everything either..I am just sharing it because it is interesting. Thanks and God bless you!

26. King C. Asante-Yeboa   January 22, 2015 at 11:57 pm

Makes little sense speculating how Jesus did not look like without suggesting a common agreement how he really looked like. As you rightly said a group in Europe proposed a white or caucasian image for Jesus, it has been accepted by the entire white/caucasian race. Why can’t the black race or at least the people who who say Jesus was not white, why don’t they come out with a consensus on how Jesus really looked like?

27. Donna Cee   December 21, 2014 at 5:38 am

You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free

28. S. Renee Greene   December 18, 2014 at 9:41 pm

There were no Semitic people during the Bible times that were white, let alone THAT light-skinned.

29. Candiyah   November 30, 2014 at 1:40 pm

Great article, Very Informative. And for you arrogant, ignorant, dumb down, oppressors and heathens (disguised as Vipers in the field) really need to pick up a book and learn, unlearn and relearn. Its just that simple. We are the ones that are lost. We are the true Hebrew Israelites the Black Jews. Seek and ye shall find. The image of Cesare Borgia has been implanted in our minds. This man was a demon. A GAY ONE AT THAT. IF I was of white/Edomite ancestry I would be so upset to know that we as the whites have taught our children that we were in ruler ship but in fact we really DID NOT HAVE NO (BIRTH) RIGHT SO WE (WHITES) STOLE the BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES STORY AND MADE IT OUR OWN (The Same People Of Color that we so Despise). WE meaning the 12 tribes of Judah/Yudah Ran EVERTHING. We were the first Ancient Civilization with Great POWER. Yah Is King Of KINGS and Master of MASTERS. WAKE UP YISRAEL. We will get back what is (Birth) RIGHTFULLY ours. Those fake JEWS AKA the KHAZZARS are from Turkey. From my interpretation Yisrael is NOT IN TURKEY!!!!!!! Its Levels To This…..OPEN YOUR EYES….YAHWEH/YAHUSHUA/YESHUA/YAH IS THE TRUE LIVING GOD. WHATS IN THE BIBLE IS PERTAINING TO THE REAL BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES AKA BLACK JEWS WHOM ARE IN THE SECOND EGYPT WHICH IS AMERICA. EGYPT MEANS BONDAGE. WE ARE IN BONDAGE BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT REPENTED AS A NATION FOR OUR SINS BY NOT KEEPING YAH’S LAWS, STATUTES, AND COMMANDMENTS.

• Jean Rich   December 27, 2014 at 2:09 am

Your commentary was amazing to me girl. I just finished reading this and the truth out there still uncovered, it’s incredible…….. I’m gonna read your words again later and look more into Yahweh…

• Melissa   January 6, 2015 at 8:25 pm

Well, said.

30. King Asante-Yeboa   November 19, 2014 at 5:22 am

Ironically, it is the same blacks that are suffering from the misinformation and miseducation who are fighting against efforts to unravel the truth and set history correct.
    How sad!
    Whether his physical nature is important or not is irrelevant here. All that is important is to set the records right about what he really looked like when he [apparently] walked the surface of the earth.

31. isreal   November 17, 2014 at 2:37 am

U sound stupid all of u know his true name and nationallity his name was yahshua and he was black as an ace of spades hebrews were black and its time to stop withholding the truh to hold my ppl down

32. Drew   November 15, 2014 at 2:15 am

First off, Jeses never existed. He is the 16th Savior in a narrowed down version of plenty more.
    How were gay men killed back then?? “Paideraistia” has been around for thousands of years for Greeks, even with Zeus and Ganymede. ‘Plato talks about Man and Boy. Paideraistia (erotic relationship between Adult male and younger male). Homosexuality.
    Aristotle, claimed that the Cretan lawgivers encouraged pederasty as a means of population control, by directing love and sexual desire into non-procreative channels.
    Per King (Queen) James….yes, from the King James Bible in 1617 at the Privy Council:
    “You may be sure that I love the Earl of Buckingham more than anyone else. for Jesus Christ did the same, and therefore I cannot be blamed. Christ had John, and I have George.”

• MARY MASABA   November 16, 2016 at 3:46 am

JESUS CHRIST IS REAL MORE REAL THAN THE AIR WE BREATHE

33. John   November 12, 2014 at 5:48 am

Jesus is Hebrew. Thats it. Ok so the Europeans made art work of Christ in there own image. & now today you see African Americans have also made artwork of Christ in their own image. And many other nationalities have done so as well. And i say who cares. People are looking to much into the wrong things. The word is in black & white. His physical appearance evidently wasn’t his message. Nor many others that followed him.

34. robertrun   November 11, 2014 at 8:39 am

That is such a weird article because it all about breaking stereotypes but it is in a website that is all about enforcing them. They are painting Da Vinci like he is a raging queen just because he was unconventional. He may have been bisexual.. to evangelical christians, any man who won’t @#$% one of their teenage girls will be labeled as gay, and ostracized. it’s funny, because evangelical christianity has a @#$%ing lot in common with 15th century France.

35. Tracey   October 28, 2014 at 6:44 am

Please stop spreading these stories. You say yourself you are not familiar with this part of history. Get familiar and then make videos. There is no proof that Cesare (Ches-a-ray) and Leonardo were lovers. Gay men were often killed in that time period so why would they announce it? Many hated Cesare for the great leader he was. Jealousy and hatred often lead to rumors. And you are keeping these rumors alive.
    Ridiculous! I hope no one else watches this stupidity.