Kim Kardashian: North Attacked By Racist on Airplane

Kim Kardashian

In a clip from the new season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian tells her family a story about how a racist woman on an airplane verbally attacked her and baby North West. The altercation took place in a first-class cabin.

In a clip from an upcoming episode of their reality show, Kim explains to her sister, Khloe, how a horrible lady, who was seated next to the famous family, reacted when baby North began to cry.

Kim was flying with her daughter and her mother and manager, Kris Jenner. Kim fell asleep during the flight and Jenner was watching the baby. Kim explains how she suddenly woke up hearing a lady scream, “Kanye West’s Baby!” Startled, the reality star says she quickly jumped up to protect North West.

Kim Kardashian claims that the lady then began attacking her with racist slurs. The lady apparently stood in the middle of the aisle on the airplane and began screaming, at the top of her lungs, “She’s with a black guy, and that baby is black!” The lady also yelled, “You need to shut that black baby up!” Kris Jenner chimed in saying that the situation was truly crazy.

In the clip, Kim does not clarify how she or her mother reacted to the crazy lady screaming. No word about if a flight attendant stepped in and calmed the situation. However, usually if a person is out of control on a flight, an emergency landing is used as an option, for the safety of the passengers. Kardashian also did not tweet about the incident after it happened, which is curious, since it seems that this situation is worth sharing.

Khloe said that if this would have happened to her, she would have responded, “Hashtag, I only like black c**k.” However, neither Kris Jenner nor Kim laughed. Then Khloe said that she would have punched the lady in the face. Kim responded that she wanted to, but they were on a plane, insinuating that she feared that she would be arrested for creating a disturbance. The question is: why wasn’t the loud racist passenger arrested for creating a disturbance?

This was not the first time the reality star was put in an uncomfortable situation due to racism. When Kardashian went to Vienna Ball, a white man approached her, in full black face, and said he was Kanye West. Kardashian said she thought it was a sick joke and totally inappropriate. However, her rep says that Kardashian endured the ball another hour or so, until she heard another racist comment, so the reality star left the ball upset.

It is shocking to hear that Kim Kardashian and baby North were attacked on a plane, by a racist rant from a passenger. Maybe this is why Kim does not take North everywhere with her, or why she only flies on private planes. Hopefully, this story will continue to teach others that it is never okay to attack people for their life choices, race, gender, or anything else that makes someone different.

Opinion By Sara Petersen

Radar Online
Daily Mail

48 Responses to "Kim Kardashian: North Attacked By Racist on Airplane"

1. Ashley   October 20, 2014 at 1:30 am

No matter what your feelings are, I for one think that love is love not a color, she is a baby and didn’t choose her parents and children should NEVER be treated in such a way. I hope that woman does serious jail time because that is a hate crime if I ever heard of one. I don’t know if I could have controlled myself in that situation.

2. j   September 3, 2014 at 3:02 am

they said the pilot came in to talk to her, and that the police would be contacted on landing. sloppy ‘reporting’

3. Sara   August 2, 2014 at 5:27 pm

What on earth is this world coming to?

Sara @ http://www.simplenewz.com

4. Casey oneill   July 29, 2014 at 5:12 pm

God lady shut up I know north west is a mixed baby not black she’s milotto

5. Casey oneill   July 29, 2014 at 5:09 pm

Why would any one attack the cutest baby ever baby north west Kim’s adorable baby girl

6. Casey oneill   July 29, 2014 at 5:06 pm

seriously that lady on the plane screaming to top of her north west is a black baby girl

7. Casey oneill   July 29, 2014 at 5:03 pm

Not my idea of fun to make kris jenner and kim mad that a lady would yell at the top of her lungs that baby is black come on are you ladies serious

8. Casey oneill   July 29, 2014 at 5:00 pm

Bad to scream at the top of you’re lungs that baby is black

9. Casey oneill   July 29, 2014 at 4:58 pm

Omg that’s stupid to yell at baby north kimks baby curvy. Beauty kim k

10. Casey oneill   July 29, 2014 at 4:56 pm

So true that people are so racisist

11. Casey oneill   July 29, 2014 at 4:54 pm

There are moments i just wish Robert kardashiAn was here her daddy to see it all I really wish

12. Casey oneill   July 29, 2014 at 4:51 pm

My gut and my heart is telling me that I did this so fast and I was expecting this so bad i the reason why is because I’ve been so unhappy

13. Casey oneill   July 29, 2014 at 4:48 pm

Sick sick sick

14. Casey oneill   July 29, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Bad idea that people would yell at north kim crying

15. Casey oneill   July 29, 2014 at 4:46 pm

My. Gut is telling me people are so racist

16. Casey oneill   July 29, 2014 at 4:44 pm

Sick. Sick sick

17. glo   July 23, 2014 at 6:44 am

Sick people every where. Racism is alive it’s being taught to little children everyday by evil brain dead adults who refuse to except change. They themselves were brain wash by their parents or relatives to hate those that don’t look like them sad as it is racism is alive and kicking.

18. ekey   July 21, 2014 at 4:48 am

I think its true white people still don’t get it racism is alive today anf always will be why people hate this woman lets see what makes her so terrible she is very pretty smart rich k8nd oh last but not least she likes black men bingo! She really should have not been so surprised its a shame biy iys only gonna get worse

19. Jacky   July 20, 2014 at 10:12 am

A “publicity stunt” is correct.. It’s a spinoff of Obama’s and Holder’s remarks creating “racism” and what better “dope” to “promote” and try to enforce hate…. People wake up in this age someone would have phone videoed what happened and then sell it to the media.. You know they are both lying as they do in every episode… Do you really believe that Kim’s boobs and lips are really her own???? Come on people don’t continue to let these idiots brainwash you like our current President tries to…

20. p   July 4, 2014 at 10:49 am

Because it didnt happen its a publicity stunt

21. LéRou   July 1, 2014 at 5:33 pm

I would like to know what airline this happened on and why they did not remove this racist woman from the flight.The airline should feel ashamed that they let this happen and do nothing about it. The name of this racist individual should be made public so everyone will know who this horrible individual is. Most people are racist to some point but please keep it to yourself we don’t want to hear that trash.

22. JAKE OFF   June 30, 2014 at 11:09 pm

IT IS IN THERE DNA TO GO FOR AFRICAN MEN. I HAVE WATCHED TV SHOWS LIKE COPS AND JUDGE JUDY AND THERE IS ALWAYS PROBLEMS EVENTUALLY WITH THE BLACK AND WHITE COUPLES

23. Herman   June 30, 2014 at 6:57 pm

First of all, it is only pimping if you believe that Kris Jenner owns her daughter, which she doesn’t. Do you make these same comments when politicians, actors, athletes, academics, etc. take money for personal appearances? Or do you just happen to have a completely unrealistic hatred for someone you probably know from 45 mins once a week? You might want to look at why you hate this person so much. I don’t think it is about her.

24. Maureen Lockhart Salahshoor   June 30, 2014 at 2:19 pm

“Kim explains how she suddenly wore up hearing a lady scream.”
    ~ I think you mean, “woke” up

25. NetKid   June 30, 2014 at 2:13 pm

Wow, I didn’t know about the date until I read your comment and googled “kim kardashian 81 year old” and read about her charging $500,000 to go on a date with that Austrian billionaire. Yeah, the term “PIMPS her 33 year old engaged daughter” is no exaggeration! I wish the Kardashians would just go away.

26. cindyb62   June 29, 2014 at 11:15 pm

Cynthia Bonakar, you’re so caught up in the “Pimping” and dismissing the fact that the racism issue is bigger than what a 33 year is allowing. Kim has a choice in what she wants her life to be. Racism is a much larger problem in this country and throughout the world. But what’s sad and disturbing is the fact that non black want to sweep it away because it doesn’t happen to them. Racism is hurtful and very disrespectful on all levels, black people are human with the same feelings as any other race of people. God created us all and intended for us all to live on this earth together. The travesty is that you’re so focused on what Kim Kardashian is doing in her life that you are ignoring the fact that there are other issues in the world to focus on.

27. cynthia bonakdar   June 29, 2014 at 10:18 pm

The travesty here is not that a woman called her baby black — she is, it’s a mother who PIMPS her 33 year old engaged daughter out to an 81 year old for a date and then appears offended when he wants to be alone with her.

28. Susana   June 29, 2014 at 8:45 pm

I will like to know in witch airline company this event happen so I will never used again because the airline company did not do anything to stopped or took any action agains this “THING” I can’t not call a person or neither a lady ” that THING WAS NOT HUMAN IT WAS A MONSTER “

29. Crip Video   June 29, 2014 at 4:09 am

This is a fake story. This is a fake story. This is a fake story. This did not happen. This did not happen. This did not happen. AND KIM KARDASHIAN SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF.

30. Nene   June 28, 2014 at 4:01 pm

Fake story for her reality show. This did NOT happen or Kanye would’ve made this a national issue. The kartrashians are grateful to have such gullible fans. You guys have made them rich. So, congrats!

31. AMJ   June 28, 2014 at 8:51 am

I know GOD watches over babies and fools and baby north will continue to be captivated god and those fools will have to answer to GOD for all that

32. AMJ   June 28, 2014 at 8:02 am

I know watches over babies and fools so babyNorth will continue to be blessed and that fool will have Will have to answer to GOD for all that

33. TheEnd777   June 28, 2014 at 6:53 am

This whole family needs to be shot

34. 2endprejudice   June 28, 2014 at 5:48 am

If anyone believes this incident really happened has not been “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” their program is about pushing their agenda, which in the past was building their brand. As raunchy as the show may be at times, and as much as I dislike how much this family is influencing our society, I can say that even though momma Jenner raised some vain children (I can’t believe I am saying this but in her defense they do live in Hollywood so it is tough, especially when you….and I can’t believe I am saying this either, possess the gift of natural beauty and fit in and move in those social circles to be caught up) so their vain which is apparent, but so what! There are much worse “weapons” a child can be possess and be taught to use in their daily life other than vanity. Go back from the beginning and watch a few shows, it is apparent that those children were not raised by parents who had kids to possess an “EVIL” heart, who would purposely and maliciously use the beautiful gift and innocent life of her child to push Kanye West’s agenda, which is to “hate” everyone who’s skin is a different color than his. He is a smart man, he wanted nothing to do with the show and wanted her to step away from it, UNTIL he realized that he could use his baby and the gullible and loveable Kim to influence more people than he ever could with the personal he displays. Go back and look at the first season opening when it is just a FAMILY who is playful and fun……that shows the real them, which is why people wanted to Keep up with them, but now there is someone who has his own agenda and cares nothing about the Kardashian brand, he cares about spreading his own propaganda which is BUT oh so “cleverly” disguised and filtered through is wife. I don’t believe for one second, that she knows how she is being manipulated, but using a brand new perfect and precious life to push hate…..that is NOT love….but is proves that Kanye had a plan from the beginning to use that baby to point EVERYONE he could to follow HIS…..North Star……Shame on you E for allowing this to happen!

35. LogoRunner   June 28, 2014 at 5:11 am

In this day and age, had this been a real incident, a crowd of people would have been trying to film the scene with their phones.

36. Bruna   June 28, 2014 at 2:12 am

I agree with u weirdo’s…The Kardashians and orThe Jenners do anything to get money… They make pact with the devil if they need…. Kim’s father for sure must be so so sad seeing his daughters acting like a prostitutes. Shame on them…

37. Laurecia   June 28, 2014 at 1:34 am

Please keep your baby safe while you can. Don’t let shxt like that come into your child’s life. You should’ve done something. Or went ham. ! U gotta show the haters whose boss or you’re still going to have certain ppl try to run over you and think its OK BC you’re too nice. I love you. I’m a fan but next time that person will need to be dealt with and escorted away from you immediately.

38. weirdo's   June 28, 2014 at 12:27 am

Lmfao this trashy family is now using the baby blackness to get ratings for the show lmao this isn’t true I don’t believe this for a hot second lmfao, what will they think of next?

39. Jessica   June 27, 2014 at 10:23 pm

No Kay people don’t like them because they are such filthy trash, but should not take it out on an innocent baby that didnt ask for any of this.

40. leanne   June 27, 2014 at 9:07 pm

Mr. West has a private jet, why would they be on a commercial flight?

41. Yasmin Sammarco   June 27, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Come connect with other mixed race singles, couples and families.
    The Happily Mixed Up Community – where diversity can be celebrated!

42. Vid   June 27, 2014 at 6:35 pm

By looking at picture, the baby is very cute. I don’t believe anyone wants to harm or hurt this little angel. I agree with you marshmallowjane.

43. Marie   June 27, 2014 at 4:16 pm

This is sick but, that’s the reality when you have a biracial child ,you get racism!!

• Vid   June 27, 2014 at 7:09 pm

I totally disagree with you for saying biracial child gets racism. The US is the best country that minority people like myself has all opportunities to become successful. Unlike the US, in European nations, Asian nations, and African nations, I would be homeless or dead longs ago. Racism exists in every corner on this planet. White racist, Black racists, and Asian racists, even in the same race. I had many bad experiences facing racism in my own community more than with other races. My best friend in DC has always blamed the white people if bad thing happened to the black people, and my other friends said we should blame ourselves for taking advantage on this racism issue.
      Whatever people said, I always give Thanks to GOD that I finally in the US, the best country in the world.

• Kay   June 27, 2014 at 7:53 pm

Obviously you haven’t been in the u.s. for that long. I was born and raised in Chicago and is still evidence of institutional racism, it’s deeply woven in our country.

44. marshmallowjane   June 27, 2014 at 3:03 pm

I don’t believe this really happened, or it would have been reported on the entertainment news already. This is more reason that baby North should be with her mother or her father when she flies, so that the parents can comfort the little one if there is a problem.

• Kay   June 27, 2014 at 6:20 pm

Why don’t you believe that it happened? For years, the Kardashians (at least since the beginning of their reality show status) have been the target of racists. It’s okay to not like them for other reasons, maybe a person might find them obnoxious but when it comes down to it, many don’t like them because they are Armenians (a minority).