Will Kim Kardashian Risk Her Figure for Another Baby?

Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian loves being a mom to baby North, and the reality star really loves being in shape and wearing high fashion clothes. Kardashian is photographed every single day, everywhere she goes, and her beauty and style is what keeps the public fascinated with her. Kim Kardashian makes her living by keeping her figure in the best shape, so will the reality star risk losing it for another baby?

Kardashian has always been beautiful and curvy. America was fascinated with her before she was famous for Keeping Up With The Kardashians. The public noticed the reality star back when she was only a sidekick to former pal, Paris Hilton. Since then, Kardashian has enjoyed steady work as a TV personality, a model, and most recently, a force to be reckoned with in the fashion world, since partnering with new husband, Kanye West.

Kardashian was ridiculed for her figure while she was pregnant with her first baby, North West. Suddenly, when the reality star was photographed, the headlines with her pictures called her fat, disgusting, and even stooping so low to compare her to a beached whale. People made fun of her fashion choices, calling them unflattering. Kardashian was also teased for choosing to wear heels instead of flats, because her feet were swollen. No matter what Kardashian did during her pregnancy, the reality star just couldn’t win.

Even though other stars tweeted their support for the star, Kardashian was upset with so much negativity towards her during that special time in her life. During the last few weeks of her pregnancy, the star tried to keep out of the public eye. Even after Kim Kardashian gave birth to baby North, she hid until she got her figure back, and wouldn’t risk being photographed before that, fearing the negative comments about her weight.

Kardashian worked really hard to lose the 50 pounds she gained during her pregnancy. The reality star admits to doing the Atkins diet and working out every day. Kardashian did 100 squats every morning to get her famous backside into shape. The reality star said she felt bullied throughout the entire pregnancy, and she used that as her motivation to get into even better shape than she was before.

Now, almost a year later, Kardashian is in the best shape ever and is happy that she can now wear things that she couldn’t before she was pregnant. The reality star looks trim and toned, and is constantly wearing flattering shapes to show it off. Many speculate that Kardashian’s new high fashion look is from the influence of her husband, Kanye West. Kardashian also looked amazing at her recent wedding, in a backless lace gown.

However, it would be understandable for Kim Kardashian to be a little worried about losing her perfect figure if she gets pregnant again with another baby. The media is not kind to female celebrities who gain weight, even if it is for something as special as a pregnancy. Jessica Simpson was also bullied for her weight gain while she was pregnant, however, the singer now looks better than ever. Hopefully, if Kardashian does get pregnant again, the media will be kinder and allow the reality star to enjoy the process this time around.

Opinion by Sara Petersen

Hollywood Life
People

10 Responses to "Will Kim Kardashian Risk Her Figure for Another Baby?"

1. Down to Earth   June 9, 2014 at 2:13 am

Didn’t know they could store silicone in a gunny sack.

2. Dolly Paige   June 8, 2014 at 4:40 pm

I’m graduating college this year at 254 pounds, even though I’m only 5′ 2″. My greatest weight gain hit me hardest in these last few years, and I’ve been battling depression ever since. On top of it all, I’ve been dealing with high blood pressure, lots of joint pain, and chronic respiratory distress, including sleep apnea. The full impact of my condition didn’t really hit me until my fiancé had to start waking me up every night so I could start breathing again. It was frightening for both of us.
    I had to get healthy, but because I refuse to do surgery I started walking every single day and totally changed my diet. Lots of green, leafy veggies and lean meats, and no more processed carbs. I won’t lie, it has not been easy, but it has to happen. After the first 5 weeks and losing 33 pounds I started to feel like I could really do it.
    After lots and lots of research, I eventually added pure supplements to help boost my efforts. The best natural supplements I found for the money were Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract and Garcinia Cambogia Complex, both from Vivisani Labs (best price I found was on Amazon here http://amzn.to/SdJY5L http://amzn.to/1orAIZy. They don’t add calcium to the Garcinia so it maintains its fat burning capabilities and appetite suppression, and they both help increase my natural energy levels so I can get my day started and boost my metabolism. I don’t have nearly the cravings to binge or even snack anymore.
    Adding the above supplements help me lose another 38 pounds over the course of a few weeks. I’m feeling really psyched now and I’ve stepped up my exercise routine. I’m now walking several miles a day. I still have another 53 pounds to reach my target weight of 130 pounds and I feel like I can actually get there! This has become such a dream come true.

3. irjo   June 8, 2014 at 11:34 am

Kim and her family are beautiful.Go for it dear. You can difinitely afford more children so why not.

4. MOON LEE   June 8, 2014 at 9:56 am

Kim, is beautiful and her and Kanye have a beautiful daughter. Go for Kim!!!

5. Ann Ware   June 8, 2014 at 7:21 am

I think she should have another baby. Yes she gained a lot of weight the first go round, but she lost that weight, got her body back, and looks amazing. Go for it Kim and Kanye.

6. merl   June 8, 2014 at 5:43 am

Yes, I feel Kim should have another baby…babies/kids are a true blessing.Being pregnant changes your body so much!! But I’m sure she will get back in shape. She is beautiful and her and hubby will make the right choice.. We can’t live our life on negativity!!!!

7. Dan Gangion   June 8, 2014 at 5:19 am

Looks like she has enough milk for a couple of more babies

8. Jackie   June 8, 2014 at 5:15 am

She still has a fat bulbous butt. So odd looking.

9. Linda Cooper   June 8, 2014 at 4:01 am

If she wants another baby she should have it. The only opinions she should even consider is her own and her husband’s. They are the people who will be involved in raising the children.

10. melissa ramirez   June 8, 2014 at 3:35 am

She should have another baby.