NeNe Leakes and Wendy Williams Beef Goes Viral

NeNe Leakes Beef With Wendy Williams Goes ViralNeNe Leakes went in hard on Wendy Williams in what appeared to be a one-sided beef. The reality TV star posted a picture of a Hermès Birkin handbag she had customized with her own catchphrases from the television show. Along with picture NeNe included the hashtag series: #personalized #birkin #neneisms #hermès.

Wendy who is known for the “Hot Topics” segments on her show posted a “Hot Question” on Twitter. She asked her followers what they thought about @NeNeLeakes defacing her Birkin bag. The talk show host included a picture of the Real Housewives of Atlanta (RHOA) star carrying her customized bag.

The question posed by Wendy set NeNe off and true to her character she went on an entire rant. Mrs. Leakes took to her own Twitter account to offer a rebuttal. She tweeted, “Don’t come 4 me Wendell” and attached a link to a post from her blog where she tells Wendy she should be scared. The post the Bravo star had written about the actress and talk show host went included the words below:

Wendy I am sure people think that I’ve done something to you, maybe we had a beef or I slept with your man but none of that is true! I’ve actually only been nice to you! I gave you a beautiful black $3,200 Celine Phantom Bag to celebrate your 500th show but you haven’t spoken of that! But what you have chosen to do is constantly speak negative of me and lie on me! What you need to do is stop spewing hate.NeNe Leakes Beef With Wendy Williams Goes Viral

NeNe goes on to tell Wendy that she is sure she is afraid she will take her place on her talk show. She said Wendy is upset because she turned down the opportunity to come on her show. The RHOA actress said she has a clothing line coming out in a few days on the Home Shopping Network and she knows it must be hard for one black woman to support another but she should try it sometime.

It appears the entire beef began over NeNe’s Hermès Birkin handbag which she later addressed, as follows, in the heated post:

As for that “defaced” Birkin bag? “PS: My Birkin is being turned into a work of art to raise money for a worthy charity something you fail to mention on your show! I don’t have one Birkin I have five now run tell that WIG.

The rest of NeNe’s rant can be found on her blog but Wendy has yet to comment on the letter or the RHOA star’s Twitter rant. Wendy is known for her harsh critiques of many of the biggest stars and has been outspoken on her view of NeNe. However, the reality TV star is just one of the many people who have been on the receiving end of Wendy’s Hot Topics; as a result, NeNe’s public rant and one woman battle with the TV host has many their followers baffled.

NeNe said she is fed up with the “hate” Wendy keeps tossing her way. The talk show host’s lack of response shows that she is not moved by NeNe and is in no way concerned that her media empire will be toppled by the one-time sitcom actress and reality star.

The reality TV star posted a picture of a Hermès Birkin handbag she had customized with well-known catchphrases from the television show and Wendy asked her followers what they thought of it. NeNe Leakes went to war with Wendy Williams after the talk show host mentioned the RHOA star’s personalized Birkin handbag in a “Hot Question” tweet. Wendy has been in the game far too long to worry about a dust coming from mouth of a reality television celebrity.

By: Cherese Jackson (Virginia)

Cocoa Fab
USA Today

25 Responses to "NeNe Leakes and Wendy Williams Beef Goes Viral"

1. kay   November 11, 2014 at 1:26 am

I also feel Wendy doesn’t support or speak positive of black females but let it come to the jersey girls and she tight lipped on what they are wearing or the kind of handbag they are carrying. Come on Wendy give a little aren’t you a black woman. Now let’s praise our new attorney general. .

2. Juana   August 2, 2014 at 7:48 pm

I’m sure Wendy didn’t pay for Nene’s bag, so what is her problem? Wendy is a hateful ssAhole, who hates to see other black women succeed.

3. Jasmine   July 27, 2014 at 12:26 pm

It’s her bag and she can do with it what she pleases, back off Wendy!

4. Feyimummye   July 26, 2014 at 11:28 am

Um. Oprah used to celebrate success and black women making waves.Wendy simply wants to be known as the wrecking ball going for other celebrities’ lives and reputations,especially her fellow blacks.She really must envy people.Trace the childhood

5. esella   July 24, 2014 at 8:08 pm

U all need to layoff Nene . what is u all beef with her

6. faye   July 24, 2014 at 5:48 pm

You strong black women need to stop…..come on…

7. Chaz Lynn   July 24, 2014 at 1:29 pm

Nene is ignorant. Whenever Wendy Williams mentions your name on her show (good or bad), it PUBLICITY and keeps you RELEVANT. Nene is shooting herself in both feet.

8. Dacia Rogers   July 24, 2014 at 11:48 am

Tacky that she had to include the price of the “gift” she gave Wendy.

9. jeannette   July 24, 2014 at 10:04 am

Neenee is nothing but a bully.she wear wigs too and look like a man.

10. jeannette   July 24, 2014 at 10:00 am

Then whats that on Neenee’s head? wig,weave?Neenee is nothing but a big getto,past criminal bully.She can dish it out but cant take it when it come back to her.She looks just like a man too.a gay man

11. dariece   July 23, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Wendy has a talk show and that’s all she does

12. carolforte   July 23, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Team Nene

13. Nicole   July 23, 2014 at 3:12 pm

This is Wendy’s job. Reporting these kind of things is what she does and it is what has sustained her all these years. Wendy is keeping Nene relevant when she mentions her name good bad or indifferent. They day they stop talking about Nene is when she’ll be wishing Wendy even mentions Nene was spotted in McDonald’s. Nene should have know what she signed up for in her quest for being a “star”. I’m still baffled on how asking the question about the bag is hate.

14. riann   July 23, 2014 at 2:59 pm

Wendy is toxic…she dishes it and she makes a damn good living at it…however people can also respond. What’s the problem ?

15. Debra   July 23, 2014 at 2:23 pm

I am on Nene’s side on this one. Wendy does not just report facts, but she throws shade at folks and enjoys reporting people’s misfortune. That is until it comes to stories of infidelity about her husband. Haven’t heard her mention Evelyn Lazado since Evelyn made allegations about Wendy’s cheating husband. Hot topic?

16. Stephanie White   July 23, 2014 at 12:47 pm

I am glad nene went in on her. The bag is nice. There her quotes it doesnt get anymore costume than that. Why not personalize the bag.

17. Chris   July 23, 2014 at 12:43 pm

I think Wendy doing her everyone stop hate is nene not longevity to me

18. jules   July 23, 2014 at 10:50 am

Wendy Williams is just like Radar Online, u can’t believe one word she says and she creates Drama about people she don’t like. That same day she talked about Nene she went into her usual RANT about Kim and Kanye and how they are never with North and all over the internet it was showing Kim & Kanye &North in Mexico at Joe Francis House and yet Wendy had placed them in Paris reconding music. Wendy’s crazy obsession with Kim making her news every day is the reason I dont watch any more and she never tells the whole story

19. Dolores Serrano   July 23, 2014 at 8:25 am

Both Wendy& Nene are not very nice. Kama will come back to BITE YOU. IT MAY NOT BE TODAY, WHILE YOU ARE ON TOP, or TOMORROW!!! BUT IT WILL COME. I PRAY THAT THE BOTH OF YOU REALLY THINK HOW YOU DESTROY OTHER PEOPLE LIVES!!!!!!! What go around comes around!!!!! Please think before you talk. I know you get Money. But no money is worth the Kama God can give you!! I PRAY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!

20. Valerie Gray   July 23, 2014 at 6:33 am

Wendy attacks everyone she gets on my nerves sometimes, glad Nene stood up to her and her hatred, Wendy if you can’t say something nice don’t say nothing at all, I saw the episode when she was given that bag by Men and Wendy sit it on the floor…#Shade

• Valerie Gray   July 23, 2014 at 6:35 am

NeNe***

• Walt d   July 23, 2014 at 7:09 am

DRAMA

21. QueenTina   July 23, 2014 at 4:36 am

Nene can dish it out but she can’t take it. All the hate she spews out her mouth about others I’m sure Wendy’s show will survive without grand appearance. As for Wendy being afraid of Nene taking her show I think she better learn to speak first she is no Queen Latifa.

22. pattymelt20002000   July 23, 2014 at 3:29 am

Beverly you are on the money.

23. Beverly Osborne   July 23, 2014 at 3:18 am

I like them both. I think NeNe just like to fight. She reminds me of my hood friends. Lol