New ‘SuperBrain’ Pill Is Viagra for the Brain

SuperBrainSuperBrain has been deemed Viagra for the brain. Reportedly, the ingredients in this pill can sharpen the mind, boost brain power and sky-rocket energy levels. The drug is legal and available online without the need for a prescription. Experts say most of humanity only uses about 10 percent of the brain’s potential and many believe SuperBrain is the key to unlocking the remaining 90 percent.

Some scientists believe the 10 percent brain theory is simply a myth that is unfounded. Modern brain scans seem to contradict the legendary idea by revealing activity running throughout the entire organ, even during times of rest. If the organ which orders the life of humanity was sufficient at 10 percent; with 90 percent of unused brain power, minor brain damage would not have such devastating effect, according to enemies of the theory.

So why does the myth persist? Many believe it sounds appealing when viewed in terms of human potential. Perhaps, humanity could achieve so much more if they only applied themselves fully. Somehow, society has rested on this theory and allowed it to morph into the shorthand idea that people only use just 10 percent of the brain’s potential or capacity. It is this theory that causes the SuperBrain pill to have become the focus of so many.

The memory-enhancing pill first hit the spotlight in 2011 after the movie Limitless stormed the big screen. People instantly began comparing the box office hit to the SuperBrain pill causing sales to triple almost overnight. Limitless is an action-thriller about a writer who took an experimental drug which enabled him to utilize 100 percent of his brain. Prior to taking the pill, the out-of-work writer felt as if he had no meaningful future. However, after he consumed the pill the journalist suddenly evolved into the perfect version of himself. The effects of the pill as seen in the movie had athletes, students, business executives and entrepreneurs all looking to get their hands on this powerful brain enhancer. It is so powerful that it has been called Viagra for the brain.SuperBrain

This was the best of times and the worst, all at the same time, for the limitless pill. As the hype continued to grow, so did the controversy around SuperBrain. Although there are no recorded side effects in any clinical trials, it still became the target of high-powered critics. The pill, according to experts, was too powerful to be available without a prescription. Facing outside pressure, the creators of SuperBrain were eventually forced to cease production.

After three years of being held up in litigation, the online ban has finally lifted allowing creators to resume selling the famed product from their website (TrySuperBrain.com). The news of its revival instantly thrilled users around the globe who reportedly suffered during its absence. One pre-med student said:

My ability to think and focus more than doubled when I was able to buy SuperBrain again. The pill’s return prevented me from dropping out of college.

Smart drugs are not new to college students. Many have used them to enhance mental performance for years and have celebrated the results. Now, older Americans have joined this new generation of “limitless” seekers. SuperBrain works, according to its creators, by increasing cognitive energy. Using the power of nootropics the drug promises to improve thinking and focus, affording users the opportunity to stand out in increasingly competitive business and academic environments. The pill is not Viagra, but many believe it does to the brain what the sex-enhancing drug does for sexual organs. Whether embraced or opposed, as SuperBrain continues to make waves on college campuses and throughout the working world, it is no longer possible to ignore the benefits.

By Cherese Jackson (Virginia)

Brain Daily: Is This Smart Drug The Most Powerful Brain Enhancer in the World?
CNN: Are ‘smart pills’ the best way to stay sharp?
Try Super Brain: About Us
Wired: All You Need To Know About the 10 Percent Brain Myth, in 60 Seconds

Photo Credits:

All Images Courtesy of SuperBrain

One Response to "New ‘SuperBrain’ Pill Is Viagra for the Brain"

  1. Jemima Opoku   March 30, 2016 at 8:41 am

    how do i get one

    Reply

Your Thoughts?