Cannabis Oil Cured Cancer, Says 54 Year Old Father

Cannabis Oil

A 54 yr. old British father-of- three, claims cannabis oil helped cure him of cancer. In 2012, Trevor Smith was diagnosed with bladder cancer and was told by doctors that he would be dead within 24 months if surgery to remove nodes on his bladder, prostate, and lymph were not removed immediately. With a concern for the quality of life after having radical surgery such as the removal of organs and surrounding tissues, he came across some information on cannabis oil on the internet while looking for alternative therapies.

Smith claims that after 10 weeks of treatment, the cancer had not metastasized, despite warning from the doctors about delaying the surgery. The doctors now state the the condition has gone into remission, and Smith, who is a manger in the oil industry, has been free of cancer for at least a year now. He says that a debt is owed to the medicinal properties of cannabis oil, and patients should be better informed of alternative therapies that exist.

Some research suggests that the active ingredients found in cannabis, known as cannabinoids, may have an effect in preventing the developing of certain types of tumors. According to studies reported by the National Cancer Institute, some  anti-tumor effects from cannabinoids were observed when the study was conducted with rats and and mice, The various mechanisms for the effect include inhibition of the growth of cells, inducing of cell death, inhibition of the invasion of tumors,and tumor angiogensis, which is the development of new blood vessels that tumors need for continued growth. The research conducted with the National Institutes of Health indicate that cannabinoids appear to destroy only tumor cells without affecting non-cancerous cells, and may even offer some form of protection.

Smith had  experienced excruciating pain, even though his health had improved while adopting a healthy diet and alternatives that included vitamin supplements and Essiac tea. The cancer, however continued to spread , and along with his 55 yr. old wife Carol, the couple resorted to the use of cannabis oil, which they claim has help to cure his cancer, while knowing of the risk of prison sentencing in the UK, for possessing large quantities of an illegal drug.

In the UK, there is no recognition of the use of Cannabis for medicinal purposes, and the Government has rejected calls for any type of legislation. However, clinical trials are being funded in the country by  Cancer Research UK , which is an independent non-profit organisation, focused on combating cancer in the U.K. Doctors are able to prescribe the drug for treating nausea and vomiting, but possession may still carry a penalty of up to five years in prison. The  Derby couple was supplied with the drug from a legal manufacturer in the U.S., and Smith says it was not a question of disregarding the law, but the bigger issue was saving his own life.

The couple, who have been married for 33 years, has written a book that documents the therapy, which includes daily doses of 60 grams of cannabis oil over a ten-week period. They say that neither of them  had any prior experience with any recreational drugs, and the initial reaction was very uncomfortable.

There are continuing efforts to understand and appreciate the mechanism, by which cannabis oil works to cure cancer, as  54 yr, Harold Smith believes, but  researchers believe that the active ingredient, THC and cannabinoids, actually trigger the death of some cells, and the cancerous cells become more sensitive to other therapies, which are now more effective.

By Dale Davidson

National Cancer Institute

Daily Mail

Cancer.org

17 Responses to "Cannabis Oil Cured Cancer, Says 54 Year Old Father"

1. Jewel Konye   March 9, 2019 at 10:09 am

Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s tough to get that “perfect balance” between usability and appearance. I must say that you’ve done a awesome job with this. Also, the blog loads super quick for me on Internet explorer. Superb Blog!

2. online loans no credit   March 4, 2019 at 7:38 am

This is certainly informative. Is it ok to counter with a few questions? Because..I have a few ideas that support this.

3. Loren Girling   February 26, 2019 at 7:56 am

Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points, I as well believe this s a very great website.

4. Alyssia Sade   November 4, 2017 at 8:06 am

Trevor is now 4 years 6 months Cancer free, please join my page if you would like to continue to follow his healing journey

5. Elizabeth Warren   February 5, 2017 at 4:06 pm

This is so great am alive to testify the good work of hemp oil and its miracle healing.

In April 10th 2016 i was diagnosed of breast cancer and bone cancer when the doctor told me it was already too late for me, that i have only ten months on earth to live. I shared tears and all hope was gone thinking that i will just sleep and die, just like that.

My mom came to visit me in Serbia two months later and bought me some hemp oil product saying that it works well on cancer, ever since she told me about the benefits and encourage me to use the medication. I have been on treatment for the past 4 months now which was the required treatment plan for me.
    Last week, I went to hospital to do my test and to God be the glory my cancer was not found there anymore. I have been cured with Rick Simpson hemp oil which my mother had bought for me.

My family is forever grateful to Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil.

Last week my mom gave me his email which i contacted him in person and thank him for the life saving. Below information.

[email protected]

6. scotttony   August 3, 2016 at 12:33 pm

wisdom My story has to do with the healing power of Rick Simpson cannabis oil.”My sister Khloe, age 65, was diagnosed with Bone Cancer on the inside of her backbone 2 years ago, which had metastasized from breast cancer she didn’t know she had. I prayed for a total healing with NO operation, no chemo and no radiation. not everyone has had the experience of knowing Rick Simpson as their Healer… but they can! Rick Simpson, father of all natural hemp.
    May the grace of God be upon you Rick for his good work and courage; and with his Hemp we are healed”. Early this year i traveled to U.S. to visit a good friend of mine when i heard that rick was around so i traveled to him and meet him one on one to purchase the healing oil from him,.. now am so happy and filled with joy that my sister is no longer a cancer patient and she’s completely healed with his miracle healing oil. The doctor himself confirmed to us on Tuesday last week that my sister Khloe is fully OK. No sign of cancer in her bone or breast again….Wow…Am so happy that my family and I have been thanking Rick for his good work of saving this world with his cannabis oil. Please people i don’t know how to thank him enough so am dropping his contact Email;([email protected]) i am begging if you can spear 5 minutes of your time and please help me to thank him, he is truly a hero of this world and i pray for God’s strength and love upon him