‘What Would You Ask Sinead O’Connor’ Contest?
The Sinead O’Connor contest is here and only at the Guardian Liberty Voice. If you have not already heard, Sinead O’Connor is coming out with a new album and we at Guardian Liberty Voice thinks that is a reason to celebrate with a contest. Guardian Liberty Voice will be publishing an exclusive interview with the one and only Sinead. The exclusive interview will be published on August 8, just days before the highly anticipated release of O’Connor’s, I’m Not Bossy, I’m The Boss. Now comes the exciting part for fans.
Guardian Liberty Voice is opening up a contest where you, the reader and the fans, can try to win the chance to ask Sinead O’Connor your own personal musical question. That’s right! Your question could be one of the five winners to have their question asked to Sinead during our exclusive interview and answered by the singer herself. The questions and answers will be included in the published interview coming out August 8, 2014.
Sinead O’Connor’s career spans over thirty years and has always stayed true to herself as an artist. With the artists new look causing a stir all over the Internet, fans are getting so excited for the album’s release. Her first single, Take Me To Church can be heard via SoundCloud and there is a link at the end of this article where you can go and enjoy the catchy new song. As with many of O’Connor’s songs, Take Me To Church has the potential to be many fans personal anthem. The song speaks of change, letting go of one’s past to find inner peace, forgiveness and a sense of inner awe. If this single is a glimpse of what is to come, I’m Not Bossy, I’m The Boss could be one of O’Connor’s greatest musical accomplishments to date. The singer has never been bound to any one genre of music. From pop to folk to reggae, O’Connor stands true to her musical needs of the moment and does not ever compromise her beliefs or musical integrity, which is why her music is so real, raw and touching.
Below are the rules and regulations for the contest. Spread the word, share the link and start getting in your questions for the What Would You Ask Sinead O’Connor Contest.
Contest Rules and Regulations
- All contestants must fill out the form at the bottom of this article to enter.
- All questions submitted for the contest must be of a musical nature for O’Connor. No questions will be accepted into the contest that ask questions which are rude, use profane language, or does not encompass the scope of the musical genre.
- Contestants may submit as many questions as they want.
- Contestants receive an extra 10 points for every four emails they send to their friends. Extra points are restricted to one IP address only, not one’s email.
- All questions to be entered into the Sinead O’Connor Contest, must be received no later than August 1. The What Would You Ask Sinead O’Connor Contest closes August 1.
- All contestants, though can submit as many questions as they wish, can win only once. Therefore, each contestant has a chance of winning. So if a contestant submits five questions, only one of those questions will be chosen, if applicable.
- Contestants with the highest points will be chosen as the winners.
- All winning contestants will receive an email from Guardian Liberty Voice letting them know that their question was one of the five contest winners and that it would be included in the interview.
- All contestants and winners can read the interview, upon publication, which will be August 8, here at the Guardian Liberty Voice website.
By Derik L. Bradshaw
New Release: Take Me To Church