The annual Corporate Run will take place on Thursday, April 25, 2012.
The race officially starts at 6:45 PM and ends at approximately 8:00 PM. A festival with music and food will take place after the race at Bayfront Park.
Street closures are as follows:
· Starting on Biscayne Boulevard and Flagler Street the run travels South on Biscayne Blvd to Biscayne Blvd Way / SE 4th Street and West bound to SE 2nd Avenue then South over the Brickell Avenue Bridge to S.E. 13th St, West on S.E. 13th St. to S.W. 2nd Avenue, North on SW 2nd Ave to N.W. 1st Street, East on N.W. 1st Street to N.E. 2nd Avenue, North on N.E. 2nd Avenue to N.E. 4th Street, East on N.E. 4th Street to Biscayne Blvd culminating at Bayfront Park.
· Brickell Key residents may use Brickell Bay Drive and SE 8th Street from the South to enter or exit Brickell Key.
· Miami Dade Transit busses normally traveling along the affected road closure will be detoured. Please check with Miami Dade Transit for further information.
· Residents that live in the area will be allowed access on a “local traffic only” basis.
· Motorists are encouraged to take alternate routes, if they need to travel in the vicinity. City of Miami Police Officers will be placed along the closure to provide with any assistance.
Streets will re-open for vehicular traffic from at approximately 9:00 PM.