Does the green coffee bean extract work in losing weight?
Would you want to lose weight fast, keep it off and at the same time boost your health? Well, look no further. Green coffee bean extract is a supplement made from green coffee beans, which contain chlorogenic acid that aids in burning of fat. This extract is the best rated in weight loss circles, having back up from doctors. Does green coffee bean extract work? Let us find out if it does, and how it does so.
Reasons why it is believable as a weight loss product
• Clinically proven as a solution to fast weight loss by doctors who are certified.
• It boosts overall health of the body besides losing weight.
• Thousands of people have attested to weight loss fast
• Absolute lack of side effects.
How it works
• Boosts metabolism which triggers fat burning natural process. When fatty acids are burned fast, there is eventual weight loss safely, naturally and effectively.
• It being green enables it to slow down the aging process, by regenerating healthy and newer cells in the body.
• Boosts health by improving blood circulation.
• If one has cellulite, taking of green coffee bean extract reduces their appearance.
• The acid in the extract reduces blood pressure and gives energy to the body.
• It controls the blood sugar in the body since it slows down the release of glucose after eating, which is a god send for people with diabetes.
• No side effect since the whole weight loss programme is natural and pure.
• Regular coffee has 100 mg of caffeine; green coffee bean has 30 mg of caffeine which is less.
• There is no need to continue doing regular exercise as the acid helps the body to lose weight.
• It helps you stay away from starving diet plans since it doesn’t require that one stops eating.
Downside to the extract
• Though losing weight is guaranteed with green coffee bean extract, there are questions that most studies did not cover. Does one have to increase physical activity for the extract to be effective? Does one have to change their calorie intake? Basic laws of the universe dictate that it’s not possible to lose weight without considering the factors of caloric intake versus physical activity.
• The extract is expensive to acquire, and it thus hinders prospects who may want to lose weight but do not have the funds for the green coffee bean extract, seeing as it requires to be taken in large amounts. It is prudent to note that green coffee bean is not readily available locally.
• At least 800mg of extract is required for its efficacy, which means that one has to ingest many raw beans of which you can’t drink. More so, the supplements are only available in capsules and tablets.
• It is not advisable for pregnant women to take.
The green coffee bean extract is definitely effective in weight loss as the benefits outweigh the disadvantages. For people not inclined to exercise or diets for lack of time or the drive then the extract is an excellent choice.
Written By: lilian maina