Justin Bieber Newest Record Has No Music

Justin Bieber Newest Record Has No Music

Justin Bieber has a huge amount of fans and many think that he can do no wrong. Unfortunately, like any other teenager, he has made his fair share of mistakes. He has also gotten more than his fair share of bad press lately. Not all his recent press has been bad though. Earlier this month the media was proud to announce that his Baby had broken records and gone “diamond.” Now he has made another record, but this newest record has no music and is not even a song.

The 19 year-old pop star set a wonderfully different kind of record on Saturday August 17 this year. The Canadian singer granted his 200th wish through the Make-A-Wish Foundation which has put him in a special category. He is the only recording artist throughout the foundation’s history to grant 200 wishes.

The Make-A-Wish Foundation is a non-profit charity organization that was founded in the US. The foundation grants wishes to children who have terminal or life threatening illnesses. The charity feels that by granting these wishes that they can “enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy.”

For a child to qualify for a wish, they must be between the ages of two and a half years-old and 18 years-old when they are referred. The child’s doctor is the ultimate authority is deciding their eligibility.

The Make-A-Wish Foundation has 62 chapters located throughout the United States and they operate in a further 47 countries around the globe with 36 affiliate office. David A. Williams is the president and CEO of the foundation.

The foundation came into being in spring of 1980. A seven year-old boy, Christopher James Greicius was being treated for leukemia. Chris had always wanted to be a police officer. A United States Custom Officer, Tommy Austin became friends with young Greicius and he arranged for the Arizona Department of Public Safety officers to work out an experience for the boy. The experience turned out to be a day long jaunt with Chris being a police officer. His activities included riding in a police helicopter; getting a custom-tailored police uniform; and getting sworn in as the first honorary Department of Public Safety patrolman in Arizona state history.

Christopher James Greicius passed away soon after his experience, but his wish became the inspiration for the world’s largest wish-granting organization. In 1993 Make-A-Wish International was officially created to serve five countries outside of the United States. The original countries were the United Kingdom, Israel, Japan, Pakistan and Turkey. The Make-A-Wish International had the same mission as Make-A-Wish America. The International Foundation division now helps to grant children’s wishes in 47 countries on five continents.

WWE Superstar John Cena holds the record for the most wishes granted at over 400. But Justin Bieber has just leapt to top of the list of recording artists who have granted wishes. So the singer’s newest record is not of the musical variety at all.

Eight year-old Annalysha Brown-Rafanan was the 200th person to benefit from Bieber’s generosity to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. She got to meet her idol in Atlanta, Georgia on Saturday. Entertainment Tonight reported that Annalysha turned her “meet-and-greet” opportunity into a Question and Answer session.

The eight year-old asked as many questions, not least of which, was would he marry her. For the record? Bieber said yes. Annalysha suffers from a life threatening liver condition and her mother was very pleased that her daughter got to meet her idol.

Entertainment Tonight spoke to Annalysha’s mother, Cortina Brown. The eight year-old’s mother said, “Justin Bieber makes her happy, and through all her illness and poking and all that, it just takes away from ‘I’m sick.’”

Justin Bieber may have quite a few critics, but with his newest record of 200 wishes granted, he has surpassed his music title as pop star. For one little girl at least, he is the idol she always wanted to meet and Bieber made it happen. We will go on record and say to Justin Bieber, “You may be a teenager, but, Mr Bieber, you are the man.”

By Michael Smith
United Kingdom

Source

Source 1

103 Responses to "Justin Bieber Newest Record Has No Music"

1. Belieber   September 4, 2013 at 6:03 pm

ILOVEYOU JUSTIN❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

2. mariana lópez navarro   August 30, 2013 at 9:21 pm

I would love to be a singer but I’m still girl :p

3. maria   August 28, 2013 at 2:01 pm

I love you justin is venezuela

4. Gabriela   August 27, 2013 at 5:16 am

So proud of him :’)

5. Annesa   August 26, 2013 at 4:13 pm

Justin makes a lot of dreams come true!!! This why I will always love you, this why you’re my idol. I’m proud of you & I’m a proud belieber:) you always thought you to “Never Say Never”. #beliebers won’t leave cause you’re #OurJustin ;-D #We’re*FAMILY :’)

6. tay   August 26, 2013 at 6:51 am

This is one of the very reasons he’s my idol. He makes dreams come true and changes lives, even when they don’t have much longer..truly a blessing Justin, you are. THIS is what we need more of in the media because it is a true representation of what you are. I love you Justin!

7. phyllis   August 25, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Justin bieber u r amazing u made 200 wishes come true 201 including me 😉

8. Susie   August 25, 2013 at 12:15 pm

Love it! Justin saying “Yes” to to the little girl about marrying him makes me so proud to be a Belieber! THANK YOU for a positive article about Justin and not some dumb crap that’s not even true! Way better than TMZ.com!!! P.S. Congrats! Miss Pattie Mallette tweeted this!! Good for you! 🙂

9. Abbie   August 25, 2013 at 5:54 am

I’m proud to call him my idol :’) haters just focus on the bad but beliebers, we focus on things like this!

10. camila   August 25, 2013 at 5:46 am

Gracias por destacar lo positivo que hace justin bieber y por mostrar como realmente es el

• Michael Smith   August 25, 2013 at 6:14 am

Ha sido un placer, gracias por compartir tus pensamientos.

11. Maddie   August 24, 2013 at 7:55 pm

Thank you. Finally a good article that shows people who Justin really is and not what the media makes up about him. You know his mom tweeted this article? 🙂

• Michael Smith   August 25, 2013 at 6:12 am

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! And I didn’t know that Justin’s mother tweeted the article! I’m pleased to hear it!! Cheers!

12. sajana deenath   August 24, 2013 at 7:14 pm

love ur songs man . ur songs ar v.awsome . thankqqqq for everything (y) 😛

13. ily   August 24, 2013 at 1:20 pm

i think he did amazing, + to all those that are just saying the negative things about him let me ask you this, are u an angel? because there ain’t a human that doesn’t make mistakes. i have always believed this phrase “if you have something good to say go ahead but if u don’t then be silent since your not helping anyone” how many of you haters did even half of what Justin done? yes hes a teenager yes he makes mistakes but also remember he does so much good than most of us + this kid is inspirational to all of us, his family used to live by food packages charities used to give and now he made something of him self. you don’t have to like him but at least give him the respect and the praise he deserves.

• Michael Smith   August 25, 2013 at 6:11 am

Agreed. Amazing and inspirational are the two words that come to mind. Cheers!

14. Acp   August 24, 2013 at 5:47 am

It’s good that he does this, but since he is such a famous figure I’m sure it’s not even his idea, he’s still a douchebag from what I’ve seen in the news lately. this kid and Miley Cyrus are the worst things to happen to music and since kids look up to them they have a lot to do with kids being douchey and disrespectful. If beiber quit music forever most of the world would cheer

15. The real me (@believeinmusic9)   August 24, 2013 at 2:10 am

no matter how many swings the media throw at him hes just gonna get stronger, becoz though he might do pretty dumb things, hes done a lot of good in his life and no matter what hatters think he is he to stay all those records broken is just the beginning of it all……love him

16. Marilia Papadopoulos   August 24, 2013 at 1:59 am

He is amazing I love him <3

17. Sinead Rooney   August 24, 2013 at 1:33 am

Im so proud of him,sure he makes mistakes but so does everyone. Im so annoyed that all everyone see’s is the mistakes he has made when he has done more good then bad. <3

18. #SOON♥ (@1994_JuJu_Lover)   August 24, 2013 at 12:37 am

Reading this made me cry. All haters will ever see is the mistakes he made while FRIENDS, FAMILY, FANS, BELIEBERS & THE LIVES HE’V SAVED see’s through those falls & sees the good in him. Justin KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING. #BeliebersAreProudOfJustin #BeliebersAreHereForJustin JUSTIN I LOVE YOU #ProudBelieber

19. Vaya   August 23, 2013 at 4:27 am

#BeliebersAreSoProudOfJustin
    #ProudBelieber

20. SOON (@TylajemaliqiBB)   August 23, 2013 at 2:54 am

He made all proud best idol in the world

21. lydia bieber   August 22, 2013 at 9:39 pm

soooo proud of my baby

22. valentina   August 22, 2013 at 7:00 pm

Este articulo es genial! Y algo que vale la pena leer!! Sobre todo porque habla de justin realmente como es!!

23. bt lisboa (@AliciaBelieveJB)   August 22, 2013 at 4:04 pm

MUCHSIMAS GRACIAS POR HACER ESTE ARTICULO. GRACIAS POR HACERLE VER COMO REALMENTE ES :’)

• Michael Smith   August 22, 2013 at 4:08 pm

Usted es muy agradable fue un placer! Y gracias por compartir!

24. James Kosur.   August 22, 2013 at 2:58 pm

I hope the media carry on trying to tarnish Bieber’s name because eventually they’ll get cocky with it and go even further than they have.

Then they’ll slip.

It’s a mark of their arrogance that they really think people are so stupid we can’t see and smell their BS. So yeah, let the tabloids carry on. Because when JB starts speaking up for himself, there’s going to be a lot of red faces.

A lot of people are very proud of Justin, crew, people who ACTUALLY know him, friends, family, fans and those he has helped over the years. We’re not about to let a bunch of disgusting, jealous hacks change that.

• Michael Smith   August 22, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Sorry, but did you read the article? This was in praise of Justin’s selflessness and generosity in his work with the Make-A-Wish Foundation for an eight year-old fan in Georgia. Cheers.

25. Valeria Guillen   August 22, 2013 at 2:15 pm

gracias por esto valen oro

• Michael Smith   August 22, 2013 at 3:41 pm

Ha sido un placer! Gracias por compartir tus sentimientos.

26. Roisin   August 22, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Thank you for this article.

The media’s coverage, by and large, of what are youthful mistakes and many of these exaggerated, is a disgrace.

TMZ, Radar Online, the Daily Mail, Life and Style, Perez Hilton, and the Daily Mirror should hang their heads in shame. Nothing but bullies.

I am not even fan of Justin but after watching him hold his head high in the face of this onslaught over the last few months, I am now!

• MikesFilmTalk   August 24, 2013 at 4:41 am

I agree with your sentiment, we are both new fans of Justin’s after his brilliant gesture and his ability to keep going despite the onslaught of negative press.

27. Hajir   August 22, 2013 at 11:02 am

Thanks so much for pasting this article about Justin:). He might be young but he sure inspires a lot. This article just shows the rest of the world the love Justin has for his BELIEBERS and what he’ll go through to make our dreams come true. I’ve been a Belieber since Nov 09′ and I’ll always be one… Keep up the Amazing work Justin:). Ilove you!

• Michael Smith   August 22, 2013 at 3:38 pm

Thank you for sharing! This act of generosity shows just how big hearted Justin really is! Cheers!

28. MsPROOFthatGODexists (@MsProofGODexist)   August 22, 2013 at 10:50 am

Thank you thank you THANK YOOOU for this article! We who have supported Justin (and will continue to support him) are EXTREMELY proud of him granting so many wishes.

..Unfortunately, the public and the tabloid media bully Justin, and they choose to sum up his character by any bad moments they choose to focus on….thankfully, his fans know the REAL Justin, and his spirit is fun and generous, and loving. None of us should be judged by our worst moment. Justin should be given a chance to grow and learn from his mistakes like we all have. With GODs guidance, he will be fine…and all of us are praying for him.

To whom much is given, much is expected. Justin Bieber will live up to who GOD made him to be, and that has nothing to do with the fickle publics judgement of him.

We love you Justin.

• Michael Smith   August 22, 2013 at 3:37 pm

Thank you for sharing your feelings! It was a genuine pleasure to write about Justin’s 200th Make-A-Wish! Cheers!

29. ramireznaomi37@yahoo.com   August 22, 2013 at 10:28 am

i am so proud of this guy 😀 wish i can just see him for 1 second face to face

30. may (@mirauhlcle)   August 22, 2013 at 9:00 am

Thank you so much for writing this, honestly it’s so hard to find articles that focus on the great person Justin really is. I just hope people will take the time to read this. People need to realize that my idol isn’t perfect, nobody is, but he is an amazing person and has a huge heart.

• Michael Smith   August 22, 2013 at 9:04 am

And thank you for sharing your feelings about the article and Justin. I agree, that more people should focus on this huge act of generosity and not on the recent run of negative press he has gotten. Cheers!

31. cara belieber   August 22, 2013 at 6:32 am

Thank you Mr. Smith for making this article, since these days the media are only focusing on scandals and rumors. Finally there is a positive article on my idol.. Justin is my inspiration, everytime when life takes it toll on me, i would think about him and what would he do if he was in my situation and I would solve it as Justin would. when i want to give up, I would think about Justin and say to myself “well he can do this why cant I?” he taught me to persevere.He is not only my inspiration, but also my lifesaver.. he is the reason that i am still here, he gave me hope and that there is light at the end of the tunnel. He taught ne how to get through the slings and arrows of everyday life. Yes, he might not be perfect, but nobody is and nobody will. Everyone makes mistakes, but Justin is only making it under the spotlight.. and this will put a lot of pressure on him because he knows how much he means to his beliebers and he would never want to disappoint us. So i think the media should just chill out and let him be, he is just figuring out who he is. Justin is TALENTED, he have a BIG HEART and most of all he loves his beliebers. He is trying his best, so the media should really give Justin a break. About the haters, haters stand for Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success. So people out there who hates Justin, I feel sorry for u, coz u are wasting your time and energy to hate someone u dont really know. Life is too short, we shouldnt waste anytime on hating anyone. We dont expect you to like him, but at least respect him, this is about ones moral. I love Justin Bieber soooo much, I really dont know how to describe it, sometimes it even frightens me that how much I love him. I just wish i can meet him, to thank him for being my inspiration. To Justin Bieber, if u are reading this. I just want to tell you that I love you and i will support u no matter what. I Love You <3

• Michael Smith   August 22, 2013 at 6:43 am

Thank you for sharing your feelings about Justin. Unfortunately, he has had a run of bad news lately, it was nice to write about something so good! Cheers!!

32. marina vujic   August 22, 2013 at 4:59 am

And people say he is a ‘bad kid’

33. Eleni   August 22, 2013 at 4:45 am

This is the Justin Bieber I know <3 He is talented, popular, good-hearted and handsome. He is the best idol.!

34. NevenaJBelieve   August 22, 2013 at 1:40 am

OMG this is amazing. I alwaysw knew that Justin is amazing guy with big heart. Love you Justin, you are amazing person.

35. Brad_Speigel   August 22, 2013 at 1:31 am

So many really appreciate this article. Thank you!

• Michael Smith   August 22, 2013 at 6:37 am

You’re welcome! It was nice to be able to write a bit of positive news for Justin! Thanks for sharing! Cheers!

36. forever a belieber   August 22, 2013 at 12:39 am

I LOCE YOU SO MUCH JUSTIN !!
    YOURE THE BEST !!

37. Emilie Weren   August 22, 2013 at 12:33 am

LOVE YOU! FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS SOMEONE GOOD ABOUT JUSTIN! WUUHU

38. Terry James   August 22, 2013 at 12:31 am

Hundreds of stars give to charity, they just don’t go shouting about it like loudmouth. http://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity

39. Sinsin (@SinsinBieber)   August 21, 2013 at 11:29 pm

oh my god thank you for writing about the real justin,you’d think as im a belieber I would get excited everytime I hear his name but the complete oppisite since they always say something bad.when justin was in my country (ireland) I was misrable in school,then when he was in england how my parents complained to me about how he is such a bad person just because they dont realise how the media overexagerate on his 40 minute technical delay and say he was 2 hours late.nobody realises what justin means to me how going to his concert would give me a night with teens who actually respect my taste in music.but thank you its so nice to find a positive article on him for once

• Michael Smith   August 22, 2013 at 6:35 am

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Justin! It was a pleasure being able to report on just how generous he is! Cheers!

40. belieber369   August 21, 2013 at 10:54 pm

Justin is so sweet.

41. Belieber   August 21, 2013 at 10:43 pm

i just love the fact that something good is being said about justin. Although he is a teenager and he makes mistakes time after time but the most important thing is he doesn’t deny it. I appreciate his love fr his BELIBERS. Don’t know why news channels always say bad about him. If he has bad qualities then he should have good qualities too. But as long as BELIEBERS are with him he will always be thankful making new music. He will always be there for us sharing everything and asking us to never give up. BELIEBERS shouldn’t leave him ans i’m so proud i’ve got him in my life making me smile….. <3

42. Pattie   August 21, 2013 at 10:39 pm

Thank you so much! This is very important for me becouse media call him bad boy but really Justin is good boy with big heart! I love him so much! Thank you, Thank you! 🙂 Belieber always with JB no matter what! I love you men!

• Michael Smith   August 22, 2013 at 6:33 am

You’re welcome! It was nice to so that Justin has a very good side to his personality! Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Cheers!

43. Hoda Bieber   August 21, 2013 at 8:06 pm

I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER. This article made me smile in fact, because finally someone aknowledges all the hard work and dedication Justin devotes to his fans. He is truly amazing and inspirational and this article was lovely. Im so happy i have him in my life, whenever im down, i turn up his music and bam my moods all better. Justin can make me smile whenever im sad, confused, lonely, or hurt. His music just makes me think of him and even tho i’ve never gotten to meet him, just being able to tweet to him everyday and beg him to follow me makes me happy. I know one day i’ll get to meet my idol, because just as justin bieber says never say never and always BELIEVE. I believe that one day I will meet my idol. I’ve believed from the start, did i listen to the haters? No. The haters who said he would never be “famous” ? Nope i did not. And now look where he is? Look where all his hard work actually paid off. Im so happy that finally something positive not negative has been wrote about my idol, because yes every word in this article is true. He loves his fans, but we love him even more. He means so much to me, honestly i cant explain it. I love him so much more than anybody in this world loves him. Hes my everything and everyday i am so thankful and grateful to be a belieber. Some may say hes “gay” or “stupid” or “a loser” or a “faggot” But honestly its all just bs. He is an amazing person and for all those out there who hate him, i really feel bad for you guys, you dont know who he truly is. If you did, you wouldnt hate him. He gives back so much to the world and in return all you guys do is hate? I cant believe you haters. I am not saying you specifically have to like him, but do not hate on him because he is truly perfect if you really knew him x
    To Justin Bieber if you are reading this, i love you so much. <3

• Michael Smith   August 21, 2013 at 10:25 pm

If Justin does happen to read this, I think he’d be very pleased to find yet another devoted fan. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!

44. Lily Pham   August 21, 2013 at 8:06 pm

A big “Thank You” to Mr Smith for still caring about these kinds of social activities, when the media is just crazy about scandals and bad rumors. Nobody’s perfect, but, really, Bieber is a good guy, Make-A-Wish is not the only charity fund he works with, as I know. I hope people will change the way to judge someone, especially a teenager, who actually dedicates a load…

• Michael Smith   August 21, 2013 at 10:23 pm

Thank you! Sadly, it is usually the “bad” news that most folks are interested in. It was brilliant to see Justin giving so generously. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Cheers!

45. Nezbiebs (@Proudseddier)   August 21, 2013 at 7:40 pm

Proud of our little 5’4 Canadian! justin has a heart of a gold, i never doubted it. congrats to him! love ya justin

46. Katherine Guillen   August 21, 2013 at 7:12 pm

Excellent comment! Finally someone makes a good comment from Justin, let me tell you he’s a guy with a huge heart and despite the bad reviews it received has been known to get ahead. Finally that someone talk about the good work of the good things you do, this is worthy of admiration! I am very proud of Justin is a guy with a BIG HEART despite fame knows how to keep his feet on the ground! He is a role model and not the only guy who makes mistakes, ALL make mistakes and learn from them as no one is perfect, only God. Justin too I admire not only as an artist but also as a person! Hopefully someday to meet you! God bless you and your family!
    and Justin never stop smiling, remember, if you smile, I smile, if you cry, I cry with you!

And Michael Smith Thank you for recognizing the good things that made ​​Justin! God Bless You =)

• Michael Smith   August 21, 2013 at 10:21 pm

And thank you for sharing your feelings and for the lovely words of praise. You are quite right, we all make mistakes, but we haven’t got the world’s eyes on us when we make them. Unfortunately Justin does, at least now they can see the good that he does as well! Cheers!

47. izbieberking   August 21, 2013 at 6:41 pm

THATS MA BOY, IM VERY PROUD OF HIM!! EVERYBODY KNOWS HE IS A GOOD PERSON WITH A BIG HEART. thank u for the sharing!!

48. Tonya Howell (@LADYT120173)   August 21, 2013 at 4:52 pm

I love the fact that something positive is being said and printed about Justin Bieber. Although he is young n will just like any of have or will do make mistakes,but he doesnt deny them at all. I dont care about the mistakes he makes I treasure the fact that he has gone across the globe sharing his music with as many people that would listen and those who dould not afford it his team makes sure they give away anywhere from 1-30 free tickets. Through his hectic schedule and all he always makes the time to see and give time to a fan in need. he follows as many of us on Twitter, Facebook, etc. tells us not to give up he will get to us just spam him because he will get to us eventually. He shares everything about himself and his life with his Beliebers and he trust and respects us enough to ask our thoughts on his music, videos etc. I am so proud that I’ve got him in my life making me smile everyday just knowing that he is there everytime I open my eyes.

• Michael Smith   August 21, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Justin. It is easy to see that he really does love his fans as much as they love him. Cheers!

49. Brie   August 21, 2013 at 4:40 pm

He’s so special. aw, so proud of him. hope one day, we can meet each other (: Bieber, Brazil loves you.

50. Shamma   August 21, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Thank you so much for writing this article, people are so deceived by the media and choose to believe what they want to believe, I just wish people would realize that there is a good side of him, he’s been picked on ever since his career started, and I give so much respect for him to be able to handle it in a mature way, I’ve met him and you’d be surprised at how someone so famous can be so humble and down to earth, he truly is an inspiration and people should focus on the positive and not spread negativity, I really hope one day people realize how good of a artist and human being he is, he has a pure heart, and I’d do anything to that to people because he deserves nothing but the best. Once again, thank you for this amazing article!

• Michael Smith   August 21, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Wow! Thank you for sharing your ideas and your experience of meeting Justin! He definitely has my respect for taking the time to care for his fans. His gesture more than makes up for any negative publicity that he has had recently. I have to admit to now being a fan! Cheers!

51. Maariyajb   August 21, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Thank you for this!! Justin gets So much hate that he doesn’t deserve, hes such a good hearted person, thank you for focussing on the positive 🙂

• Michael Smith   August 21, 2013 at 5:04 pm

Thank you for sharing your feelings and I agree, he is not only a good hearted person but one who isn’t afraid to share his heart with those who need it. Cheers!!

52. Rebecca   August 21, 2013 at 4:17 pm

What an amazing article! Thank you for making my day.
    Glad to see that there still are some people left smart enough to actually write about good things for a change. Justin is a very impressive guy in my opinion, standing tall through all the bad media latley which he infact does not deserve at all.

• Michael Smith   August 21, 2013 at 5:03 pm

And thank you for taking the time to stop and share your thoughts! I agree, Justin is very impressive and his big hearted support for the Make-A-Wish Foundation shows it! Cheers!

53. Lauren   August 21, 2013 at 3:43 pm

THANK YOU for writing something positive about my favorite musician. He deserves it, he works so hard to make others smile. He has a huge heart, bringing that sweet little girl’s dream to life. And you’re cool for writing about it! He could use some press like this, accentuating what matters. Thanks again, keep up the good work 🙂

• Michael Smith   August 21, 2013 at 3:47 pm

And thank you for sharing your thoughts! I would much rather write about these types of things versus all the negative news that has put Justin in the news as of late. These are the kind of gestures that really matter, especially to those kids that Make-A-Wish try to help. He has earned a truckload of respect from this journalist and I guess that makes me a Belieber! Thank you for your kind words of praise!

Cheers!

54. Niyeah   August 21, 2013 at 3:19 pm

This is really good, I think the writer balanced it all,God bless him..

55. Belieber Forever   August 21, 2013 at 3:00 pm

I will always be on his side no matter what.

56. Leon   August 21, 2013 at 2:57 pm

This is not entirely true, The Make A Wish Foundation sent 1000’s of Disadvantaged children to Michael Jacksons NeverLand Ranch, costing Michael Jackson millions of dollars a Month in expenses.

• Leon   August 21, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Also there should never be numbered for how many sick children you help, there should never be a number on it. Bieber is in a position to help and so he should.
      I was just pointing out the fact that MJ had 1000’s of terminally ill Children go to neverland from make a wish, and others from other organisations all around the world, this is not truth. but i do respect bieber some what, but only slightly.

• Michael Smith   August 21, 2013 at 3:40 pm

The thing that makes Justin’s work with Make-A-Wish so special is that he is a teenager who has a very hectic lifestyle. Gesture’s like these, just like the ones that MJ did so much of, help to reveal the person underneath all the hype. Respect to Bieber for sure. cheers

57. Selene Belieber   August 21, 2013 at 2:08 pm

Justin I Love youuuuuu <
    my name is selene and pormas other than one of those adminadoras they have everything in his room, and I love you like best to conoserte ago.
    I love pattie a wonderful woman and certainly very proud to know he has a son beloved, dear, etc ……..
    Pattie much strength God gave you are a woman cn very many strong…Tanhkyo U

58. Serena   August 21, 2013 at 1:54 pm

Thank you Justin for be my idol! Thank you to make me fell spu
    ecial*-* I’m so proud♥

59. Serena   August 21, 2013 at 1:52 pm

Justin, thanks to be my idol! I’m so proud♥

60. Makayla   August 21, 2013 at 1:47 pm

I am so prod of Justin. He’s such an inspiration, and I love him so much. I am very blessed and proud to call myself a Belieber. 🙂

• Michael Smith   August 21, 2013 at 2:26 pm

With such devotion to his fans, I can understand why! Thanks for commenting and sharing your feelings! Here is another article that I wrote about the same experience – Cheers!

61. unknown   August 21, 2013 at 1:43 pm

He’s a good guy.

62. Sabrina Bieber   August 21, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Thank you so much for giving justin the good press that he deserves. You focus on what’t really importen. Do we want to see a naked pic of bieber with a guitar which actually was fake, or do we want to see Justin helping, giving back and caring about other people. I take option 2. Lot of respect for this page. I’ll post about you tomorrow on my bieber
    fanpage.

• Michael Smith   August 21, 2013 at 2:07 pm

Thanks! I like to give credit where it is due and I will admit that I was surprised to see how much he did for the Make-A-Wish Foundation and that is news that not only matters but shows just how much heart Justin has.

• Michael Smith   August 21, 2013 at 2:18 pm

Just to let you know, I wrote another article a day later about the same story, but, with a different title and emphasis to the story, here’s the link – . I enjoyed writing something positive about Justin, he’s been getting more than his fair share of negative press lately!

Cheers,

Michael Smith
      United Kingdom

63. Rebekah   August 21, 2013 at 1:35 pm

The fact that people can say he’s heartless and only cares about himself disgusts me. He clearly has a huge heart and cares about his fans! Even if I wasn’t a Bieber fan I would find him to be an Incredible person!

• Michael Smith   August 21, 2013 at 2:22 pm

Agreed! that fact that he took time from his hectic schedule to make a young girl’s dream come true and that does make him a very incredible person! Thanks for sharing! Here is another article I wrote a day later about the same thing! Justin Bieber Makes a Fan’s Dream Come True Cheers!

64. believe43   August 21, 2013 at 1:33 pm

Justin is the best. I love him ♥ My future husband haha 😀

• Michael Smith   August 21, 2013 at 2:23 pm

While I have no matrimonial plans for Justin, I agree, he is the best! Cheers!

65. Vika swaggy :b (@vikaswaggy)   August 21, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Justin best idol! I’m proud of him. it makes people happy…

• Michael Smith   August 21, 2013 at 2:23 pm

I agree! His example of selflessness makes his stand tall!

66. shyanne   August 21, 2013 at 1:22 pm

What’s on it if theres no music

67. Belieber   August 21, 2013 at 1:13 pm

Justin follow me in twitter @ViaAey_

68. Alondra   August 21, 2013 at 12:59 pm