Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin are reportedly ready to move in together, according to a source close to the pair. Martin is said to be 100 percent ready to bring his rumored new girlfriend to live at his home in Malibu, Cal.
The report comes amidst the constant media coverage of the time the two have been spending together in the past few weeks. Lawrence was front and center for Martin’s performance at the iHeartRadio music festival this past Friday, and it is alleged that not only was she by his side during rehearsal, she also made her way back to his dressing room after the show. In the days prior to the festival, the two were seen enjoying a romantic meal together at a Los Angeles restaurant, and several date nights were reportedly spent in the comfort of Martin’s home. The source in question says that Lawrence spends almost every night at the Coldplay frontman’s home, and that the singer cannot wait for the two to officially live together. They say that Martin claims he has never been more in love, and that he is absolutely sure that this is the best decision for him.
The alleged relationship between the two is said to have begun in August, following the termination of both of their long-term relationships. Lawrence was dating About A Boy actor Nicholas Hoult, and Martin was married to Gwyneth Paltrow. Shortly after Martin and Paltrow split, the singer was reportedly unwilling to give up without pulling out every last stop in their marriage in order to make it work once more, but decided to move on after he met Lawrence and reportedly decided she was a better fit for him than his estranged wife. The Hunger Games actress dated Hoult for four years (save for a six month break the couple took in 2013) and they ended their relationship last month reportedly due to conflicting schedules.
The 24-year-old Kentucky native has certainly had her fair share of media publicity in the past month. Just three weeks ago she was one of many female celebrities whose personal devices were hacked, which lead to the internet publication of intimate images from said devices. The other female stars who faced a breach of privacy included Kate Upton, Kirsten Dunst, and Kaley Cuoco to name a few. As a result of the incident, multinational technology company Apple reportedly increased the security of media storage feature iCloud, which was blamed for the breach of security in the women’s devices. The increase in security did not entirely rectify the issue, however, as multiple other celebrities were hacked once more this past Saturday. More pictures of Lawrence were uploaded to the internet, as well as brand new pictures of such high-profile celebrities as reality television star Kim Kardashian and basketball star Dwayne Wade’s wife Gabrielle Union.
It remains to be seen if the rumors that Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin are moving in together are, in fact, true. Regardless, the two certainly seem to be enjoying each other’s company for the time being.
by Rebecca Grace