With the holiday season in full swing once again, many people are looking for ways to save money and help stretch their dollar. One way to achieve savings and still purchase the gifts needed for the holidays as well as year-round is via the use of gift cards and/or codes. Amazon and eBay are popular shopping destinations not only for the holidays but also for gifting needs all year round. There are several ways to score free Amazon or other gift cards and codes online. The Internet can be a haven for freebies and rewards when savvy people know where to explore. Here are some tips on how to score free Amazon, eBay, or other gift cards and codes to help stretch one’s holiday as well as annual spending budget.
1. Sign Up for Survey Panels–If someone enjoys taking surveys, this option can be an excellent way to earn free rewards. Most of the popular survey panels, such as Ipsos, Swagbucks, Valued Rewards, MyPoints, etc., offer free Amazon and other gift cards or e-gift codes as rewards for survey takers. These rewards can be collected and redeemed during the holiday season as well as throughout the year.
2. Shopper Participation Programs Can Reap Significant Rewards—Internet shoppers rejoice, there are several shopper participation programs, such as MyPoints, Ebates, etc., that offer members cash back incentives and/or rebates for shopping at participating sites. With some of these online sites, the incentives are often passed on to members in the form of points, which can be redeemed for a variety of gift cards or codes of varying denominations for retailers such as Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Amazon, eBay, etc. Meanwhile, a site like Ebates provides its members with a PayPal disbursement or rebate check issued on a quarterly basis. If a person does the bulk of their shopping over the Internet, the rewards accumulated via these programs can be significant and worthwhile.
3. Consider Re-Gifting Cards Received From Others–If an individual or family has several unused or unwanted gift cards and/or codes they have received from others, it is wise to consider re-gifting them to someone who could benefit from them. It would be a shame to let these cards go to waste.
4. Trade in Unwanted or Unused Items-–Another great option for scoring free gift cards and codes is swapping unwanted or unused items for cards or codes someone will use. There are online sites, such as Swappable, which will enable users to trade-in unwanted or unused cards for free Amazon, eBay, or other gift card and/or code options of their choosing. Moreover, Amazon also offers members the opportunity to trade in goods for money that is loaded onto their gift card balance.
5. Pick Up Gift Cards and/or Codes for Pennies–While this tip is not necessarily free, it is certainly a money-saving option worth exploring. There are several online auction sites, such as QuiBids or HappyBidDay, which receive overstock surpluses and warehouse closeout stocks. In many cases, members of these sites can pick up valuable gift cards or codes of varying denominations for pennies plus shipping costs. Users can bid for gift cards from Amazon, eBay, Target, Wal-Mart, etc. and pay a fraction of the price. Moreover, this option can be profitable on many levels. For users can not only pick up cards for personal use but also can turn a profit on cards they could re-sell on other venues.
Whether someone is looking to stretch their holiday budget or save money all year round, scoring free gift cards and codes certainly can be quite helpful in achieving that goal. With all the amenities available over the money as well as generating profit are ever-increasing. Thanks to the technological age, users can now earn rewards and money while shopping, as well as search for deals and other profit-making opportunities for pennies on the dollar. There are some other tech-savvy tips for scoring free Amazon gift cards and codes provided in the video below., the opportunities for saving
Written and Edited by Leigh Haugh
Facebook–5 Ways to Get Free Gift Cards and Codes