You need to make sure that your website, which is promoting your product, has niches that make sure that your leads will become your prospects. Many niches can provide you with buyers, but there are a few among these resources that will provide you with a maximum number of buyers. That being said, here are five elements that you must feature on your website(s) for niche profit full control.
1. Hobbies and Activities–Since as long as I can remember when meeting new people, I used to be asked one question almost every time (putting aside my name) and that was “what are your hobbies?” The point of telling you this is that almost everyone has hobbies, so targeting this niche can be extremely profitable. It is just like shampoo, in terms of nearly everyone needs or uses it, because most people have hair. Then, there are some hobbies that are cheap and others that are expensive. Targeting the latter one can produce a lot of profit. Some expensive hobbies include golf, traveling, hunting, rowing, hockey, etc. Therefore, introducing tools and/or products, which can be used for these endeavors, can be a great way to increase profit.
2. Coupons–It is a wise idea to offer a lot of coupons because no matter what customers you are targeting, the faces of every shopper lights up when they discover discounts. As a result, if your niche (target market) is made of people who use and/or appreciate coupons, then there is profit to be had for you. Case in point, I read about a man named Adam Short who actually made a million dollars off of a coupon website. Therefore, the question is–if he can do it, why not give it a try?
3. Comparative Prices–People love to compare prices. In fact, many times we heard sighs of disappointment over the discovery that someone bought the same product we did at a lower price. Therefore, if your website targets a niche that likes comparing prices, your prospect for profit is high. Another plus is websites of this nature generally do not need a lot of content, which makes it more cost-effective. However, low content sites do require regular updates, so that your customer base is always maximized.
4. Health and Lifestyle–In this day and age, people are always looking for ways to reduce weight, change their lifestyle, and/or improve their health. As such, these niches can prove to be extremely profitable. If you create a website that advises people on ways to lead a healthier lifestyle, you are not only performing a public service to humanity, but you are also making a considerable profit as people dig deep for such stuff.
5. Reviews–There is nothing more assuring for a customer then a good, unbiased review from another customer. It is an amazing element to have reviews featured on your website, as everyone wants to know how the product they are interested in actually works. It is even better coming from someone else who has used the product, as opposed to product advertisements. In most cases, product advertisements rarely speak ill about their own product. There is usually some degree of “spin” involved. By providing people with reviews of the product, they know what to expect and your profits will benefit as well.
When your website has niches that convert your leads into prospects, your profit will be in safe hands. Using the resources mentioned above will provide you with a maximum number of buyers. In short, these five elements, along with other related resources, should be featured on your website(s) for niche profit full control.
Opinion and Blog by Farheena Abbasi
Edited by Leigh Haugh