The G Salvatore Fashion Showcase was a hit bringing exciting fitted and exclusive new designs from Gianni Salvatore. His fashions brought great style to the event that boasted stars, celebrities and top models from around the globe.
The event was produced by Stevie Eagle E from Shlepp Entertainment and was meant to showcase more than the designs and fashions of Gianni Salvatore. The event also added music and entertainment to the stage in a unique way.
Here are the top 10 exclusive pictures from the G Salvatore Fashion Showcase:
10. This ensemble has tattooed arms and zippers above the knees. This is a cool look was admired by everyone at Shlepp Entertainment. The zips above the knees is a nice touch.
9. This simple black tee with the G Salvatore logo worn by DJ Nolan was a hit at Shlepp Entertainment. This tee is simple but effective. The logo itself is brilliant and when just put simply on a quality black tee it looks great.
8. There were several colors on display but the long-sleeved, black and white tee was the favorite. Everyone fell in love with this sleek and simple look.
7. Classy, elegant, and simple the dark red and white long-sleeved tee was hot on the heels of the black and white tee.
6. These beautiful deep green, velvet tracksuits with matching tees would cause any couple to turn heads for all the right reasons.
5. As the people at Shlepp Entertainment reached the top 5 favorite fashions, they agreed they had never seen tracksuits like these before. The blue and black velvet tracksuits were simply stunning and fit like a glove showing all the right curves in all the right places. These were a big hit with the team.
4. This edgy look had all the guys reaching for their wallets. The tattooed design on the arms and the fitted body with the zips was a big hit, especially with the guys.
3. The red tracksuit caught everyone’s attention. Fitted, comfortable, and practical, everyone in the office gave it a thumbs up as something they would be adding to their own collection.
2. The top two pictures were in a dead heat. Every woman wanted to have these outfits and every man wanted his girl to wear them.
1. The fitted women’s black tracksuit took first place.
That was the top 10 chosen by Shlepp Entertainment, but others’ top 10 may well be very different. Check out most of the designs that were on display at the G Salvatore Fashion Showcase event online in the G Salvatore Gallery.
The next G Salvatore Fashion event will be held in Wales, in April, and will take the whole concept to another level. Shlepp Entertainment looks forward to that one and will keep fans updated as they learn more.
By Jeanette Smith
Images by Choco Photography Courtesy of Shlepp Entertainment – Used With Permission