Jenni Rivera reported dead

An aircraft crashed in the early hours of Sunday after crashing, while traveling from the city of Monterrey Toluca airport. According to civil protection authorities of Iturbide, the private plane would have crashed in the mountains of the municipality.

According to preliminary reports, private aircraft, identified as a Lear Jet 25 U.S. N345MC sea, collapsed, and who would have mentioned that the flight scheduled in the jet is the singer Jenni Rivera.

It is reported that Jenni left Monterrey at 3am to Toluca. Jenni Rivera has not tweeted anything about it, because in case of a false report, she would have to leave to deny, for the sake of his followers. Which is already shocked and concerned about the life of the singer.

Joaquin Lopez Doriga, Televisa news commentator, confirmed that the plane of Jenni Rivera is gone.

“You have started an official search and are in contact with the SCT and other authorities. We will be posting “said Televisa Press.

The plane in which the singer was traveling disappeared this morning, after taking off from the city of Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, where he had a presentation, confirmed the Ministry of Communications and Transport.

Among the missing pilots are Miguel Perez and Alejandro Torres and passengers, whose name was recorded as: Jenny Saavedra Dolores Rivera, Arturo Rivera Saavedra (publirrelacionistas), Mario Macias (lawyer), Jacob Llenares and Gerardo N, SCT reported, through the Directorate General of Civil Aviation.

The agency said the aircraft, with registration LearJet N345MC Starwood Property Management Company, took off in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, and was bound for Toluca airport.

“The Learjet left Monterrey at 03:15 pm and was bound for Toluca airport. The aircraft lost contact with the radar at a distance of 61.8 miles from Monterrey and coordinates 24.45.50 N 99.52.18 W” said the DGCA in a statement.

Jorge Domene, director of Social Communication of Nuevo Leon, said no one has reported any findings resulting from the research done in the area between Linares and Tamaulipas.

Rivera was recently named one of People En Español’s 25 most powerful women and is also the star of I Love Jenni, a reality show that aired on Telemundo’s mun2 last year.

64 Responses to Jenni Rivera reported dead

1. Mike December 13, 2012 at 3:59 pm

CORRECTION thats 3:15 AM

2. Ivon Pl December 12, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Jenni, Siempre viviras en nuestros corazones! ♥+♡

3. Michael December 12, 2012 at 6:48 am

RIP Jenny, my biggest condolences to Rivera’s family. Hope a miracle happens and that she still alive.

4. marta Bernard December 10, 2012 at 3:56 pm

“Como me duele Lo que le paso a Jenny Rivera cuanto Lo siento yo la admiraba mucho como madre, Amiga como todo y Lo mas importante que era una mujer luchadora por todo Lo que paso y luchaba por sus hijos que descanse en Paz Jenny Te quiero mucho I nunca Te voy a olvidar.”

5. Cynthia December 10, 2012 at 1:32 pm

I refuse to belive she is gone until her body is found.

• anna December 10, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Thank u!!

6. demi pelayo December 10, 2012 at 11:57 am

I love you jenny

7. ML December 10, 2012 at 10:03 am

RIP

Btw… horrible grammar and sentence structure in this news. Whoever wrote the article really needs to go back to school to learn the basics on how to spell or start a new career in a different field of work.

• Stevan December 10, 2012 at 4:43 pm

A life has been lost and that’s the best you have to say

8. sonia ocejo December 10, 2012 at 4:58 am

u will be missed love u and ur kids.

9. sonia December 10, 2012 at 4:38 am

R.I.P u will be missed love u Jenny my condolences to the Rivera family.

10. Olifafa December 9, 2012 at 10:13 pm

Condolence on this sad news

11. danny December 9, 2012 at 10:12 pm

It was probably about a Month ago that I was hearing the radio that she comes out on, and and she got a call from some guy telling Jenny to prepare becuz god told him something big was gonna happend to her he was saying to give her life to god… its kinda strange she’s been thru a lot I’m honestly praying that she’s alive Bcuz she’s been thru a lot I hope she’s ok

• Christina December 13, 2012 at 5:31 pm

No me quiero imaginer por la pesadilla que Ella Tuvo que pasar ante de morir

12. emily December 9, 2012 at 9:16 pm

I think she is alive because no bodies have been found. This jus sounds mysterious and like she is trying to fake her death by everything that is going on in her life right now. Her family can be in on it. Yu never know. This could all just be part of a plan.

• isabel December 9, 2012 at 9:42 pm

i agree with you

• ISABEL December 9, 2012 at 9:45 pm

Yeah I dont think she is dead. I think this might a joke… Maybe to get more fame idk… But lets hope it is a joke and if its not and we who think is not dead are wrong well… R.I.P JENNI <3 but if its a joke or algo mas i hope she is safe and will be found soon!!

13. ~LydiA~ December 9, 2012 at 8:03 pm

This is a very sad sad moment….but 4 some reason I have a feeling she’s alivE!!!i can’t seem to understand that no bodies have been found and this happening in MX. makes me have doubts!!! :( or maybe that’s what I want to choose 2 believe and don’t want to loose hope that she could be alivE:(

14. Henny Ravize December 9, 2012 at 7:59 pm

RIP JENNY RIVERA ….SIMPLEMENTE LA MEJOR!!!!!!

15. glorimar December 9, 2012 at 7:48 pm

I cant believe she realy died I dnt think shes gonna fake her death n have her family and kids suffering ily jenny and u will always be in my prayers n in my heart rip JENNY RIVERA the diva of all divas…. :.(

16. Aurelia Rios Diaz December 9, 2012 at 7:47 pm

This is such an unexpected tragedy for all who loved her. may she rest in peace and my greatest condolences to her family : (

17. Leslie December 9, 2012 at 7:39 pm

I reaaly wish andd hopee shee is alivee ndd that one of thee bad guys have herr andd they finna ask foee money atleast thatss a way shee miqht be alivee

18. Jeremy December 9, 2012 at 7:38 pm

Sorry but Monterrey Toluca airport is not a city. And the aircraft crashed in the early hours after crashing?

19. smarter than this December 9, 2012 at 7:31 pm

Another publicity trick…. We know her

20. emily December 9, 2012 at 7:11 pm

I dont think jenny is really dead. I think she is fakeing her death

21. Sandra December 9, 2012 at 6:57 pm

I pray to God for you Yenny I hope you are not dead I hope you still live.

22. adriana hernandez barroso December 9, 2012 at 6:55 pm

Jenny was rivera the best. I love her with all my heart. rip diva.

23. Priscilla December 9, 2012 at 6:49 pm

She will always be my idol…even tho she is gone..she will never be forgotten n be alive in our hearts..! R.I.P Jenny Rivera

24. Magda Claudio December 9, 2012 at 6:34 pm

es una Pena a Los familiares y amigos, perder un ser tan querido y en que condiciones,Por Eso tenemos que vivir dia a dia, lo Maximo y sobre todo estar ready con DIOS!!! Mis condolencias para todos, JENNY DESCANSA EN PAZ

25. Amanda December 9, 2012 at 6:18 pm

I am sorry for children lets all pray for them during this time of need . Lord please hear are prays and help her family get through this time we need to bless them with are strength and help them heal in this pain that they have give them our strength to help them during this time .

26. Nahomy December 9, 2012 at 6:14 pm

Thts so sad I have heard her music sometimes and I liked it she is a good singer it’s sad tht she died :(

27. Lydia December 9, 2012 at 5:53 pm

To all Jenny’s fan, it is hard to believe dat she is gone. When I heard this sad news, what came to mind was Richie Valens, though he died many yrs ago, his memory will live, as well as Jenny’s memories, she was a fun and loving lady, my condolence go out to her family as well as to us da fans. May she rest in peace.

28. Angelicah December 9, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Jenni como quisiera que todo esto fuera una mala pesadilla :( un mal sueno del cual quisiera despertar. Estoy en shock y no puedo creer que ya no estes fisicamente con nosotros. Esta noche una estrella brillara con mas luz en nuestro cielo! Gracias por ser una mujer tan fuerte, un gran ejemplo a seguir. Dios te tenga ati y a esos seres humanos que te acompanaban en su santo cielo. Mi pesame a tu familia y a las familias de las personas que te acompanaban. You will never be forgotten Jenni, we love you :)

29. rosa mz December 9, 2012 at 5:03 pm

jenny we love you and a star will shine bright for you tonight. many women like my sister and i know and feel your hurt. we love you and look up to you. our heart goes out to your children and family. and play some band for our father…. love you jenny

• rosa mz December 9, 2012 at 6:42 pm

te amamos jenny we love you girl.. im soo sad that i forgot how to spell my hands are still shaking i cant believe it. ahora el que te va escuchar cantar banda es nuestro grand senor. familia Rivera que dolor mis condolencias pero ahora Dios se agrada con la presencia de jenny a su lado. que Dios los bendiga. besos y abrasos a todos ustedes

30. mhardy December 9, 2012 at 4:51 pm

OMG!!! I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT HER CHILDREN WHO TOTALLY ADORE HER AND WILL BE LOST W/O HER SPECIALLY HER OLDEST DAUGHTER…RIP MI REINA…K DOLOR…NO PUEDO PARAR DE LLORAR

• berenice flores December 9, 2012 at 6:41 pm

It is so sad for jenny Rivera she was good singer and I love her music. Too:’(I will miss her alot I love her rest in peace :)

31. marta December 9, 2012 at 4:39 pm

GOD b with her family R.I.P JENNY

32. Indy December 9, 2012 at 4:36 pm

Just because she hasnt been found dosent mean she is dead. Yes this is very tragec accident & no one should be blamed for it.

33. anna December 9, 2012 at 4:31 pm

RIP! Mi RIENA,La DIVA, JENNI RIVERA
    Para siempre!! You No!!

34. Vita December 9, 2012 at 4:26 pm

I still cant believe it! I feel very sad. Why she have to die on this way? She was a strong woman. Tears on my eyes!

35. Bella December 9, 2012 at 4:21 pm

No god not her!! Shes strong. She can do this. She can make it out of this. Si se puede!

36. Jr ballin December 9, 2012 at 4:17 pm

Sad day in the music industry

37. sylvia December 9, 2012 at 4:10 pm

Prayers go out to her family. she will surely be missed

38. Aurora Alonso December 9, 2012 at 4:09 pm

very sad R.I.P

39. Jennifer December 9, 2012 at 4:09 pm

Rest in Paradise Jenni Rivera :,(

40. Mari N Rony Castro December 9, 2012 at 4:04 pm

I feel soo sorry for this family. I cannot believe that after all she’s been through she had to die like this!! I’m really praying for a miracle!! God bless her amd the crew!

41. Melba December 9, 2012 at 4:01 pm

Rest in peace Jenni Rivera.

Was this article written using a translator? It’s worse than my students’ compositions.

• Stevan December 9, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Melba grow up

• Patricia December 9, 2012 at 4:25 pm

I was thinking exactly the same. It’s terrible!

• Patricia December 9, 2012 at 4:27 pm

R.I.P. Jenny

• gil gonza December 9, 2012 at 4:35 pm

MEl are kidding or you are just a flat stupid person !!!!

42. Vanessa December 9, 2012 at 4:00 pm

RIP JENNI RIVERA MAY GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL:-(

43. maria December 9, 2012 at 3:57 pm

My Moms Literally Crying :’(

44. Elizabeth December 9, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Soooooo sad!!!!

45. Mari December 9, 2012 at 3:55 pm

So sad.. RIP Jenny Rivera

46. Carolina guerra December 9, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Prayer go out to all her family sadness in our hearts pray for all the people involved

47. Sammy December 9, 2012 at 3:22 pm

How sad

We will read your comment immediately so leave a remark!

RSS Guardian Express

• South Korea Warns of Northern Plans for Nuclear Test Ahead of Obama Visit April 23, 2014
    South Korean officials have warned that the North may be planning to launch another nuclear test. This news has come ahead of the official visit by President Obama. But officials are not sure if the test is legitimate, or just a bluff on behalf of their northern counterparts. Kim Min-Seok, spokesman for the defence ministry […]
    Sara Watson
  • Mental Illness Not Strongly Associated With Criminal Behavior April 23, 2014
    Research conducted on 143 people with severe mental illness taken from a mental health court in Minneapolis has found that a relatively small number of the crimes they commit are directly related to the symptoms of their illness. The study, conducted by researchers at Normandale Community College in Bloomington, Minnesota, is the first to take […]
    Laura Prendergeist
  • Heroin Sold by Hospital Inpatient April 23, 2014
    A Pennsylvania woman has been charged with selling heroin … out of the intensive care unit (ICU), and then her hospital room while a patient at Excela Westmoreland County Hospital. The hospital is an adult inpatient mental health facility in Greensburg, a suburb of Pittsburg. After an undercover informant bought heroin from the woman, 38-year-old […]
    Fern Remedi-Brown
  • Game of Thrones Not Short on Talent with Peter Dinklage April 23, 2014
    The hot series Game of Thrones is full of action and suspense, leaving the viewer yearning for more with each passing episode.  The ongoing saga has spectators glued to their television sets, waiting and wondering what will happen next. The HBO series has captured audiences for four seasons with a dramatic fantasy story line and talent […]
    Roanne FitzGibbon
  • Teenage Stowaway Miracle Survival April 23, 2014
    A teenage stowaway has beaten the odds with his miraculous survival crossing the Pacific ocean. He was hidden in the flight wheel of a Hawaiian airlines plane. The boy, who has been taken into child services, was said to be unconscious for the entirety of the flight, which went from San Jose to Maui. The […]
    Sara Watson