Santa Monica College Shooting Reveals Inconvenient Truth

Santa Monica College Shooting Reveals Inconvenient Truth

Once again, a college campus is terrorized by a seemingly unbalanced gunman. In this case, the shooter, it has now been revealed, was apparently shot and killed by police. Two things are worthy of note, however, and show that this Santa Monica college shooting reveals an Inconvenient truth or two; the first awkward fact is evident in police refusing to describe this as a ‘college campus shooting’, despite the fact that the gunman – after allegedly shooting two people dead in a house in Santa Monica – made directly for the college campus, where he then killed one person and fatally wounded another, before being killed himself in an exchange of fire with police. Santa Monica Police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks is reported as saying  “Today’s incident is not a college school shooting. It is rather a series of shootings that occurred in the city of Santa Monica and culminated in a shooting that happened at Santa Monica College,”

Fortunately, in this case, campus police were able to neutralize the gunman before he was able to kill more people; this is almost never the case in mass shootings in the United States, which claim an average of 14 lives unless an armed citizen intervenes.

Why will this not be classified as a college campus shooting? Because elementary schools, high schools and college campuses are gun-free zones and, thus, perfect targets for deranged gunmen; as tragically witnessed on many previous occasions. Now, a gunman attempts to shoot up yet another gun-free college campus in California, the home state of Dianne Feinstein, arguably the most extreme anti-Second Amendment zealot in American politics.

The second inconvenient truth revealed by the this college shooting is that both the authorities and the Liberal media have have attempted to conceal, up until now, is the fact that the shooter, now finally identified as John Zawahri, is of Middle Eastern birth or origin – possibly Lebanese – as reported by certain right-wing blogs that, strangely enough, managed to obtain the name of the shooter well in advance of the mainstream Liberal media.

So, why did neither the mainstream news outlets, nor the authorities, release the gunman’s identity sooner? Political correctness is the answer: Liberals and Democrats like their deranged gunmen to be angry, white TEA Party members – even though it is a fact that almost all recent mass shootings have been carried out by registered Democrats. As if it wasn’t mortifying enough that this killer wasn’t a lily-white, right-wing ‘extremist’, it turns out that he was probably Muslim, which will give rise to the strong possibility that this shooting was motivated by sympathies towards Islamist fundamentalism.

The Obama administration, along with almost all Democrats and Liberals, go to great pains to ignore the threat of Muslim extremism; to them, denial is, quite definitely, a river in Egypt. The Fort Hood shooting – which, it should be noted, was possible because another Democrat, President Bill Clinton, forbade military personnel from carrying loaded weapons on base – was most certainly an act of religious terrorism. The shooter, in that case, freely and proudly admits this. The administration, however, officially classifies it as “workplace violence.”

Will it turn out that John Zawahri was motivated by Islamist notions of jihad? We may never know, as the authorities at both the state and federal level – with the willing co-operation of the mainstream, left-wing media – will cover up, or simply ignore, any such connections. The right-wing media, of course, will go looking for those very connections. This particular facet of the story is yet to unfold; perhaps Zawahri was just crazy. It has been reported that he has a history of mental problems – although it seems very suspicious that details of his mental health history were released even before his identity was; as if laying the groundwork for a denial of any connection to radical Islam.

It is also worth noting that Middle Eastern people are not known for their homicidal mental disorders; this is a phenomenon almost exclusive to white males – with the D.C. snipers, who were black and the Virginia Tech shooter, who was Korean, being notable exceptions.

Whatever the motive, it is clear that the college shooting in Santa Monica reveals some inconvenient truth; that gun-free zones get people killed and that we may, possibly, have just witnessed another act of Islamist terrorism on our own shores.

Written by Graham J Noble

Source

26 Responses to "Santa Monica College Shooting Reveals Inconvenient Truth"

1. Warren   August 19, 2013 at 7:28 pm

I was at Santa Monica College the day this happened. Most of us are wondering how we live in a world where an individual could legally own the weapons used on that day. The nation needs strict gun laws and a method in place that can mop up the gross amount of weapons and ammunition that are already owned by private individuals. Also, this incident did start as a family dispute of some sort a few blocks from the college. While it ended at a nearby college campus, it is not where it started. Frankly, this article mostly speculation.

• Graham Noble   August 20, 2013 at 11:14 am

You cannot disprove disprove anything I have said in this article. You are probably a Progressive troll from Media Matters. I doubt you even know where Santa Monica is. If you don’t believe that human beings have the right to self-defense, you should go find a nice fascist dictatorship to move to….one where the almighty state will take care of your every need.

Either you are incredibly stupid or totally illiterate: The article makes the FACTS quite clear, as to where the shooting began and ended.

Your comment is complete garbage.

2. James   June 11, 2013 at 5:52 am

I wonder if any or all of these recent shooting’s, can be link to anti depressants such as The Columbine? Ect

3. jeff   June 9, 2013 at 8:06 pm

good article we the people appreciate unfabricated truth .

4. Chimpelle Obongo (@ChimpelleObongo)   June 9, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Coincidence that Zawahri is a Muslim? I don’t think so. Fatwa allows Muslims to lie. Samir Zawahri gave his sons first names that would arouse less suspicion. The father was a Muslim named Samir Zawahri.
    Great opinion piece and reporting. Scooped everyone.

5. Ehud Avni   June 9, 2013 at 12:45 pm

“It is also worth noting that Middle Eastern people are known for their homicidal mental disorder known as Islam”.

Fixed it for you. 😉

6. Leslie   June 9, 2013 at 10:01 am

FYI. On the Huffington post 11 am New Mexico time breaking news states suspect identified as “JOHN”. !

• Graham Noble   June 9, 2013 at 10:17 am

First, I would have to say that, if you believe what you read in the Huffington Post – which is not merely a Liberal-leaning news outlet, but an extreme and rabidly Left-wing site, dedicated to disseminating political propaganda – then you will, sadly, never see the truth in any situation.

Secondly; I acknowledged n my article that he had been identified as John. That doesn’t alter the fact that his family name is Zawahri.

Third, as I pointed out in response to a similar comment; his given name is completely irrelevant. I personally know a number of Jordanian Muslims who go by names such as “John”, “Chris”, “Mike” etc.

7. ian   June 9, 2013 at 9:48 am

Sorry to burst your bubble, but he was not a Muslim, he was an Orthodox Christian. The name John should have tipped you off, and if not that his brother’s name, Chris.

8. Daisy   June 9, 2013 at 7:29 am

The media here in the USA has already changed the murderer’s name from “Samir” Zawahiri to John Zawahiri. I can only imagine whose directives they were following.

• ian   June 9, 2013 at 9:50 am

His father’s name was Samir. His name was John. His brother’s name was Chris. The family is Orthodox Christian, with solid Orthodox Christian names.

• Mark   June 9, 2013 at 10:03 am

Names don’t mean a lot. They are only indicators. All of my family are one religion, but I converted to another. I didn’t change my name. So, neither my first name or my last name indicates what religion I am.

Show me something with meat on it. When several people say “oh, he went to my church…” Then we will know what faith he practiced.

• Graham Noble   June 9, 2013 at 10:07 am

Clearly, you have chosen to believe that he was Christian. What name he went by makes no difference whatsoever to his religion. I happen to know quite a few Jordanians, who are all Muslim and all go by names like “John”, “Chris”, “Mike” etc.

• ian   June 9, 2013 at 10:15 am

I choose to believe he was Christian because he was Christian. The family was Antiochian Orthodox Christian. This is fact. I just was pointing out that the names Samir, Chris and John should be enough to make a person pause before suggesting that the murderer was Muslim.

• Graham Noble   June 9, 2013 at 10:31 am

You know for a fact that he was a Christian because you read it where…?

As I already pointed out; it is a FACT – that I know to be true because I am personally acquainted with such people, that a Muslim may, and – in this country – often will, use a Christian name.

• Mark   June 9, 2013 at 10:35 am

I use to say; “lets wait and let the facts surface…”
            But today, with the gov’t controlling the media, the true facts may never surface.

• Daisy   June 9, 2013 at 11:38 am

Sad but true.

9. mickeymat   June 9, 2013 at 6:33 am

FTA:

Both D C snipers were Muslims not of Middle Eastern background.

• Daisy   June 9, 2013 at 7:30 am

Every single jihadist attack committed anywhere in the world, including the USA, has been committed by Muslims .. ME and otherwise.

10. LIVEFREEORDIETRYANNYWILLSOONPERISH   June 9, 2013 at 12:43 am

These bloated, corrupt and illegitimate sets of government bodies, which will now turn every one of these incidents (that they conveniently have allowed to fester and grow) into fodder for why the populace must be defanged in their sniveling estimations, will get my arms and my means to defend myself and my loves ones only when I am COLD AND DEAD.
    COME AND GET IT, VILE TYRANNOUS CROOKS.
    I WILL DEFEND MYSELF AND MY LIBERTIES TO THE DEATH.
    MOLON LABE

11. FedupAndreadytoFight   June 8, 2013 at 6:55 pm

I’ll have to admit, when I started into this article, I thought it was gonna be another slamming by a liberal.
    Boy, was I wrong. Not only is it the opposite, it is very well thought out and put together.
    Great article.

• Graham Noble   June 9, 2013 at 12:14 am

I appreciate the compliment. I write a fair amount of political commentary….and I’m no Liberal, as you will see if you read more of my articles.

• FedupAndreadytoFight   June 9, 2013 at 12:50 am

I’d like to read more. Where can I find them?

• Graham Noble   June 9, 2013 at 1:03 am

If you type my name into the search box, you will see listed all the articles that I have written. Some are news pieces and some are neither news nor politics, but you’ll find a number of political commentary articles, if you look through the list. The site is fairly new and we are building, We aim to become one of the premier news sites on the internet. We cover a lot of subjects, but I’m a news and politics junkie, mainly.

12. pete   June 8, 2013 at 4:20 pm

What percentage of news is bogus?

• FedupAndreadytoFight   June 8, 2013 at 7:00 pm

Enough that I don’t believe everything that I hear.