Confirmed: Paul Walker Faked His Death Is False [Video] [UPDATE]

Paul Walker

We mistakenly published this article without it being checked by the Head Entertainment Editor and we have taken this opportunity to correct this error and apologise to everyone in the Walker family as well as his friends and fans. The Guardian Liberty Voice takes great pride in reporting the news and not mis-information as this article originally appeared in our publication. To read the original article please continue to the paragraph below.

It’s been confirmed; the rumor that Paul Walker faked his death is False. Well, that’s what you would believe if all you did was read the headlines recently.

Walker, late star of TV’s Fast and Furious, and his friend, Roger Rodas, died when their Porsche Carrera GT crashed and caught fire.

According to a website, Walker faked his death; and they posted photographic “evidence” showing exactly how the middle-aged star pulled it off.

The website, nodisinfo.com, started the rumor Friday and went viral almost immediately. While admittedly all of the site’s claims are fictional and made up by overactive imaginations, fans were not stopped from sharing the article and confirming it to their friends through Facebook shares and Tweets.

The site says: “They are all lying. Paul Walker didn’t die. Nor did Roger Rodas. They are both alive and well, and their relatives well know it.”

“It has already been established that the relatives of Paul Walker are involved in a cover-up, that is the cover-up of faking the actor’s death,” it goes on to say.

The website even tries to pull Walker’s girlfriend, Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, into the hoax saying that she had a hand in his “fake death.”

The entire claim is 100 percent false. The crash which killed Walker and his friend was captured by multiple cameras and seen first hand by many witnesses.

Walker, 40, was identified as the passenger in the car driven by Rodas, 38. The report goes on to say that Rodas died from “multiple traumatic injuries” while Walker perished of “combined effects of thermal and traumatic injuries.”

Walker, known in Hollywood for his humanitarian efforts, was remembered by Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show, where she shared clips of some of Walkers visits to the set. Walker’s charity, Reach Out Worldwide, is the beneficiary of a $10,000 donation from JC Penney; and the talk show host encouraged viewers to donate to Walker’s charity through the end of the year.

Deputies with the L.S. County Sheriff’s office say that speed was a factor in the single car crash, but the accident itself is still being investigated.  Video of Walker’s car on fire after the crash can be seen below.

Editors Note: Video Removed by YouTube

Editorial by Jerry Nelson

nodisinfo.com

Hollywood Gossip

Paul Walker IMDb

59 Responses to "Confirmed: Paul Walker Faked His Death Is False [Video] [UPDATE]"

1. Chrismisev   August 13, 2016 at 8:54 pm

Is hé ded

2. Dec   April 20, 2016 at 11:34 am

Wow I hope he’s really alive

3. Wyler   January 14, 2016 at 1:24 pm

He’s not died u stupid dumb jerk it’s mean to even say he faked it

4. Anna Webster   December 18, 2015 at 8:23 am

Why would Paul Walker fake his death and leave his only daughter behind? I truly love Paul Walker and I really don’t like being lied to. He is still a wonderful person to me. I will always love him no matter what.

5. Jenny lynn dixon   September 7, 2015 at 8:24 am

Paul walker faked his death

6. Iqra dilshad   September 5, 2015 at 12:18 pm

Paul walker is not really dead he’s alive thank gosh I love him so much in daa fast and furious 6

7. kyle   May 20, 2015 at 12:23 pm

He did fake his death the liscense plates are diffrent from the crashed car and the one at the event

8. Ra'Shonda Russaw   May 9, 2015 at 10:29 pm

I will miss him and

9. trisha   April 25, 2015 at 5:05 am

so many people add false rumos that easily give people their attention. we should pray to the lord, and keep blessing the walker’s family and friends.

• mia   May 25, 2015 at 3:37 pm

before you say its false, please go check out how many ‘scenes’ that one crash has! and then ask yourself how that could be?!

10. Wenling Hsu-Chao   April 21, 2015 at 9:58 pm

where is your proof show me, i’ve been searching.

• coolgirl2   April 27, 2015 at 1:16 pm

is paul walker dead or not? I WANT TO KNOW!!!!! Paul walker is my hero! I will never forget him!

• mia   May 25, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Alive 100% sure and theres proof!

• mia   May 25, 2015 at 3:38 pm

i can show you! Send me your email address and i will gladly send you what i have

• julian walker   August 6, 2015 at 7:49 pm

mia my name is julian walker n ill like to see ur proof of paul walker is alive

11. linz   April 21, 2015 at 7:13 pm

You people are insane. I guess you think Elvis is alive and well too

12. MATT   April 11, 2015 at 9:04 pm

PORCHES DONT START ONFIRE FROM THE FRONT PEOPLE HES ALIVE THE VIDEO AND PICS ARE FAKE

13. callum   April 10, 2015 at 4:00 pm

I’ve seen evidence that the death was faked and I mean legitimate proof and I’m happy he faked his death now he can live his live peacefully with his girlfriend and daughter

• mia   May 25, 2015 at 3:39 pm

Glad someone is seeing things for what they really were!!

14. Yvonne   April 9, 2015 at 6:07 pm

Why would people make up lies about this. What is wrong with them? How must their families feel? Such horrible people to say they faked this.

15. Crystal   March 14, 2015 at 1:34 am

Not saying he did fake his death, although, I wish he did, I would rather him be alive somewhere with his family but I have been wondering Why in those pics, do they show the tag on his car, doesn’t match up with the other lisence plate they show? Why does when you look at the picture of him in the car before he left, it looks like he’s wearing different ones, in the before and after pic? Just curious I guess, just doesn’t make sense at all but if he really is dead may he rest in peace, he was my favorite actor n I love everyone of his movies.

16. Lolo   October 4, 2014 at 12:04 pm

Alive or dead… Why is this so important? Lets take care of more immediate things in our lives.

17. Sachin Parmar   September 23, 2014 at 8:08 pm

Paul Walker never die because he is my true hero. I 100% sure that he just want some rest so he just disappear from the world. But he defiantly comeback soon.

18. michael   September 1, 2014 at 9:05 pm

He is alive. He ismfakimg it. He just wants a break. Y’all I’m he’s a alive

19. Ray   August 28, 2014 at 6:34 pm

I think his here but…taken a break didn’t you hear wat dad say he wanted to take a break from the movie..if he faked his death he should know better..he be seen by ppl that gonna know him so no sense hiding..ALL this cover up won’t go far..so if u. Knew. Everyone was mourning for your lost why didn’t. U come out n say hey I’m not dead but…I need. A break from movie for now or I gotta make time for my daughter n say my millions I need now cause I have my family’s here that needs my help that’s all…

20. Joseph Edward   August 25, 2014 at 2:05 am

I don’t think he is dead, this is my theory about this; alright you already know about the movie makers get stunt actors who look like Paul walker and vin diesel right, this is what I was thinking about after a month he supposively died in a car accident, my theory for all this; either his brother or one of the people that look so similar to him drove his car and totalled it, and what I don’t understand from this is that Paul walker is a pro racer, he knows what to do in front of a wheel, this thing about him being dead is oddly strange because they are still making the movie ff7 after 1-2 weeks of waiting – plus they didn’t say anything about the movie being redone or anything, and other thing is that they said that justin Biever was going to be in the movie also. But that isn’t happening. It was a rumor started by Bieber fans, and I still believe that he is still alive and still finishing the movie.
    And other thing if he did die why hasn’t anyone posted the details about the car to see if it was tempered with to make a tragic accident.
    I say he’s still alive relaxing somewhere, and someone will find him eventually.

21. marthinus   July 19, 2014 at 11:01 pm

Poul walker is not dead he is stil elife is his friend not poul walker and i am a big fun of poul walker i know he wont sekervase hiss life for bullsit

22. Taylor   June 10, 2014 at 6:02 pm

Paul walker is dead movies take a while too make and wrap up and hour is not the last movie they delayed the making of fast and furious 7 because he died and they had to figure out a way to go around it or make him die in the movie all together.

23. anthony   April 6, 2014 at 12:56 pm

Stupid people he has a new movie called brickmansion coming april 25 he aint dead its just a story he is even working on,a new movie that will be,out next year dont beleave reporters thay get storys wrong all the time dont let them fool you

• KMF   April 6, 2014 at 9:44 pm

@anthony Paul Walker is dead, the move was made/finished before he died, so they didn’t release the movie until later, same thing happen to a guy named Michael Clarke Duncan who died in 2012, has a movie coming out soon called “From the Rough”, its note the first time an actor dies and did some movies that won’t released yet. Get you facts straight before posting, also if he did fake his death it would be all over the news.

• claren   April 21, 2014 at 5:00 pm

yeah that might be true he some where hiding from us and maybe in time he will say that he faked his death.

• claren   April 21, 2014 at 5:04 pm

people se dead he a movie that coming out soon

24. valeria   March 24, 2014 at 9:04 pm

Wasnt “Hours” the last movie of him? Why is their another movie coming up of him if supposed hours was the last one??

25. curtismelton   March 6, 2014 at 7:00 am

I have been hearing that Paul Walker is not dead

26. chris g   February 8, 2014 at 12:22 pm

R.I.P Paul Walker, all the fans including my self will miss you

27. rosey   January 5, 2014 at 11:35 pm

*Sigh* If only… 🙁

28. julie   December 29, 2013 at 10:04 pm

My condolences Go Out To His Family And Friends I wish They Would Let Him Rest In Piece For Crying Out Loud This Is Hard On His Family And Friends What If This Happened To Your Family Member And The Guy On The Tape Worrying About The Car Blowing Up I Would have Try To Help In Some Way But That Just Me R.I.P Paul Walker You Will Be Missed By Many WE Love You

29. kelis   December 29, 2013 at 2:14 pm

I hate it when I see articles about Paul still popping up. Do you realize you are only feeding theorists? And to the “Fans” who say “He wouldn’t do this to his fans!” HELLO! He had a life other than his acting. His life was all bout his daughter. Yes, he loved his fans but his family came first. I’m not saying he faked his death because I was not there when it happened, neither were any of you.Plus, I was able to meet him. He was the sweetest guy ever, but I will say, that not everything abbot the death adds up right.

• kelis   December 29, 2013 at 2:17 pm

excuse the typos.. O.o

30. Denesha Sumpter   December 29, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Paul Walker is dead. Why would somebody like him fake his death. When he has family and a daughter also a girlfriend. Also his fans he wouldn’t do that. So y’all can stop saying he’s not dead. Stop believing everything you hear and see it for yourself instead of just posting stuff on social media and not knowing if it’s true or not. RIP Paul walker get some peace and peace to his family.

31. David Storey   December 29, 2013 at 7:23 am

he is toast!!

32. death cleaner   December 29, 2013 at 7:09 am

enough with the crap story.

33. christiann   December 28, 2013 at 11:14 pm

Yall is dumb he is dead not walking the earth he is dead leave it at that just shut up

34. Athena   December 28, 2013 at 11:12 pm

So is he dead or not im still really confused?

35. Tim   December 28, 2013 at 9:28 pm

Woo article title ever? Maybe third place.

36. Sarah   December 28, 2013 at 6:31 pm

What is Paul Walker the new Andy Kaufman??

37. Kellie   December 28, 2013 at 6:12 pm

Take this crap down and let the man rest in peace. You should be ashamed of yourself. Stop feeding the trolls just to get page views. Disgusting.

38. Dee   December 28, 2013 at 5:49 pm

First off since when is F&F “tv”? And at 40 he was “middle age”? Whoever wrote this was bad

39. Paul Walker   December 28, 2013 at 5:40 pm

He cant be dead. Hes starring in Ghost Rider 3.

40. Kelly   December 28, 2013 at 4:46 pm

I don’t want to believe Paul is gone either. He has been gone a month and I’m still hurting from the sad news a great man who was loved gone to soon. We want to believe that he is alive so we don’t feel the hurt from losing him.

41. A Human   December 28, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Wow, What a sad, sad world we all live in. A man can’t even die in peace. I HATE the human race.

42. mystery man   December 28, 2013 at 3:48 pm

Huh? I have bills to pay I do not think Paul walker contributed to any of them. So yea you guys have fun talking about fake or fiction, you have a better chance finding bigfoot. I’m out I have a job and actual things to do.

43. Cheryl bullock   December 28, 2013 at 2:56 pm

Have u looked at the proof that he is alive…. I have n its real he Is alive as seen by the pics

44. Nina   December 28, 2013 at 1:16 pm

I was Paul’s fan by years…he was so sweet and king person,good with his fans and i know that he loved us,really.How someone can believe that Paul could do something like this?All that articles where people saying that he faked his death hurts me so much.I never cared for famous people,but he was different.I felt and i still felling pain for his death,like that someone who i knew,gone…He had pure and big heart and was big person,before all…Don’t spit on him,because he is dead and can’t defend himself…

• kelis   December 28, 2013 at 5:38 pm

Nina, Correction. Paul is not dead. He’s alive in our hearts:) Such a wonderful man, I can only hope that I become a female version of him. I’d be so proud of myself.

45. Dave Rawlings   December 28, 2013 at 12:05 pm

This world is a sad place. There is the truth. The facts and last of all the hurt that both of these families are feeling. A daughter needing her daddy. Does she need this rubbish now to deal with. I would seriously think about that damage caused… by making up all those lies. R.I.P Paul walker..

46. EC   December 28, 2013 at 11:32 am

The Guardian Liberty Voice is full of BS. You purposely published that story in order to get a rise from the public. This is what the media does so well (publish lies, deceit, and garbage). You are all sick in the head. SHAME on you!!