Cannabis Oil Cured Cancer, Says 54 Year Old Father

Cannabis Oil

A 54 yr. old British father-of- three, claims cannabis oil helped cure him of cancer. In 2012, Trevor Smith was diagnosed with bladder cancer and was told by doctors that he would be dead within 24 months if surgery to remove nodes on his bladder, prostate, and lymph were not removed immediately. With a concern for the quality of life after having radical surgery such as the removal of organs and surrounding tissues, he came across some information on cannabis oil on the internet while looking for alternative therapies.

Smith claims that after 10 weeks of treatment, the cancer had not metastasized, despite warning from the doctors about delaying the surgery. The doctors now state the the condition has gone into remission, and Smith, who is a manger in the oil industry, has been free of cancer for at least a year now. He says that a debt is owed to the medicinal properties of cannabis oil, and patients should be better informed of alternative therapies that exist.

Some research suggests that the active ingredients found in cannabis, known as cannabinoids, may have an effect in preventing the developing of certain types of tumors. According to studies reported by the National Cancer Institute, some  anti-tumor effects from cannabinoids were observed when the study was conducted with rats and and mice, The various mechanisms for the effect include inhibition of the growth of cells, inducing of cell death, inhibition of the invasion of tumors,and tumor angiogensis, which is the development of new blood vessels that tumors need for continued growth. The research conducted with the National Institutes of Health indicate that cannabinoids appear to destroy only tumor cells without affecting non-cancerous cells, and may even offer some form of protection.

Smith had  experienced excruciating pain, even though his health had improved while adopting a healthy diet and alternatives that included vitamin supplements and Essiac tea. The cancer, however continued to spread , and along with his 55 yr. old wife Carol, the couple resorted to the use of cannabis oil, which they claim has help to cure his cancer, while knowing of the risk of prison sentencing in the UK, for possessing large quantities of an illegal drug.

In the UK, there is no recognition of the use of Cannabis for medicinal purposes, and the Government has rejected calls for any type of legislation. However, clinical trials are being funded in the country by  Cancer Research UK , which is an independent non-profit organisation, focused on combating cancer in the U.K. Doctors are able to prescribe the drug for treating nausea and vomiting, but possession may still carry a penalty of up to five years in prison. The  Derby couple was supplied with the drug from a legal manufacturer in the U.S., and Smith says it was not a question of disregarding the law, but the bigger issue was saving his own life.

The couple, who have been married for 33 years, has written a book that documents the therapy, which includes daily doses of 60 grams of cannabis oil over a ten-week period. They say that neither of them  had any prior experience with any recreational drugs, and the initial reaction was very uncomfortable.

There are continuing efforts to understand and appreciate the mechanism, by which cannabis oil works to cure cancer, as  54 yr, Harold Smith believes, but  researchers believe that the active ingredient, THC and cannabinoids, actually trigger the death of some cells, and the cancerous cells become more sensitive to other therapies, which are now more effective.

By Dale Davidson

National Cancer Institute

Daily Mail

Cancer.org

12 Responses to "Cannabis Oil Cured Cancer, Says 54 Year Old Father"

1. scotttony   August 3, 2016 at 12:33 pm

wisdom My story has to do with the healing power of Rick Simpson cannabis oil.”My sister Khloe, age 65, was diagnosed with Bone Cancer on the inside of her backbone 2 years ago, which had metastasized from breast cancer she didn’t know she had. I prayed for a total healing with NO operation, no chemo and no radiation. not everyone has had the experience of knowing Rick Simpson as their Healer… but they can! Rick Simpson, father of all natural hemp.
    May the grace of God be upon you Rick for his good work and courage; and with his Hemp we are healed”. Early this year i traveled to U.S. to visit a good friend of mine when i heard that rick was around so i traveled to him and meet him one on one to purchase the healing oil from him,.. now am so happy and filled with joy that my sister is no longer a cancer patient and she’s completely healed with his miracle healing oil. The doctor himself confirmed to us on Tuesday last week that my sister Khloe is fully OK. No sign of cancer in her bone or breast again….Wow…Am so happy that my family and I have been thanking Rick for his good work of saving this world with his cannabis oil. Please people i don’t know how to thank him enough so am dropping his contact Email;([email protected]) i am begging if you can spear 5 minutes of your time and please help me to thank him, he is truly a hero of this world and i pray for God’s strength and love upon him

2. Marnewick   November 25, 2015 at 5:11 pm

Craig Courage

3. julia grace   July 15, 2015 at 4:23 am

I am Mr Julia Grace i has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four,
    the doctor told me there was little i could do since i wasn’t responding to treatment but my brother in law came to my rescue
    by ordering this hemp oil from Dr weissert which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer
    of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far i am improving perfectly very well and presently i can walk around
    the house all by myself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good Cannabis oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. if you happen to be in need of this Cannabis oil you can contact the foundation who supplied me Cannabis oil email:[email protected].

4. Patricia warren   June 19, 2015 at 4:00 pm

My Mother was diagnosed with stage four colon cancer about a one year ago, she has had an extremely difficult journey. She has had two rounds of chemotherapy, one round or Y90 Radiation and now is experiencing liver failure. Jaundice, a weak appetite and depression are a few of her symptoms. I’m wondered what other treatment options she has (such as a liver transplant or a clinical trial) and also how long she has to live. My mother is my best friend and hero, she endures so much as your loved ones do too.but a cousin of mine came to our rescue by ordering this hemp oil from a foundation in US,and so far the medication has proved effective.now my mother can do things she never could do before,i am so happy so i decided to use this medium to alert all cancer patient that with a good hemp oil,you can definitely beat cancer.if you happen to be in need of this medication,you can contact the foundation with this email:[email protected]

5. Kristine   May 19, 2015 at 1:59 am

My husband Rafael was diagnosed with grade 4 glioblastoma last July. Has undergone surgery, radiation and chemotherapy, and currently in 6th month of chemo 5 days of each month. Since radiation therapy was completed about 6 months ago the glioblastoma cancer have not gone. I was making research online on any possible solution that could help my husband and i came across CHARLOTTE’S WEB CANNABIS on how cannabis oil have helped alot of people in Colorado and outside USA to cure any kind of cancer. I was so happy and relief when i saw this website and i knew there was hope for my husband to live. I contacted the CHARLOTTE’S WEB CANNABIS via email [email protected] to get the high quality THC cannabis oil for treatment and prescription guidelines on how to use the cannabis oil for treatment of glioblastoma. As i am posting this comment today, my husband grade 4 glioblastoma is completely gone and he is healthy and living fine

6. Benedict George   November 14, 2014 at 5:01 pm

My mother was diagnosed with Stage IV cervical cancer, then i wasted a lot of money for years for treatment,until i saw in the [email protected]
    in the internet that cannabis oil can cure all cancer,i tried to look for a way to get the Rick Simpson Oil and finally a friend of mine helped via email:[email protected]
    told me how to reach him and get the oil,i was able to email him and bought the oil,my mother started taking it on 12th January and glory be to God she was healed in April after her last scan,i would want to thank Rick for the time he spent in getting this oil to save lives his email is : [email protected]
    the oil works for all type of cancer and it is worth it. Mobile: +1 312 835 3384
    (+44) 703 194 2647
    Email: [email protected]

7. anzhelika   September 10, 2014 at 4:44 am

Vladimir, can i know what kind of treatment George talking about?

8. Carol Smith   September 10, 2014 at 12:24 am

Wow Dale, i do not understand why newspapers and other people want to twist the story as this does not help anyone… Taking Control by Alyssia Sade my journey of alternative healing is the book i wrote under a pseudonym, Available on amazon.owing to the cannabis oil being illegal. 1st of all 3 things are not true in your article. He never was in pain, he had no pain in the whole journey with cancer and out the other end. he was not cured after 10 weeks of cannabis oil and i have never once said cannabis oil cured him, it was the whole alternative approach we took. Even after 10 weeks of cannabis oil the cancer was still there, it may have helped stop it spreading

• dblgdee   September 10, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Carol,
      Thanks for the clarification. It is not uncommon for stories that are indirectly reported to be misconstrued. this happen frequently. Some sources may have been incorrect. I cannot say whether it was deliberate.
      More important.. What is the status of Trevor’s health right now?

9. Rick Simpsonn   August 22, 2014 at 4:08 pm

My Mother in-law was diagnosed with breast cancer and she was at the point of death with cancer of the Breast in it final stage,but she is now back alive and she is so healthy now. Thanks to Rick Simpson cannabis oil that we bought at: [email protected], the Hemp oil was successfully used in curing my mother in-law breast cancer within 3 months as stated in phoenix tear.

Once again i want to thank Rick for his wonderful Hemp Oil we are now happy family with my mother in-law back alive, strong and healthy.

you can contact for your medication at:[email protected]

10. Vladimir   August 17, 2014 at 11:17 pm

For many others this one could work better than oil
    Effective cancer treatment developed by Russian Doctors