Dr. Myles Munroe and Family Killed in Plane Crash (Updated)

Dr. Myles Munroe and Family Killed in Plane Crash

Dr. Myles Munroe, along with his wife and daughter, died in a plane crash on Sunday, November 9, 2014. The small plane crashed into a crane as it was approaching the Grand Bahama Airport. Dr. Munroe and eight other passengers were on the Lear 36 jet which left the Lynden Pindling International Airport at 4:07 p.m. According to the Department of Civil Aviation, the aircraft crashed as it was making its landing.

Munroe, born in 1954, was the founder and president of the Bahamas Faith Ministries International (BMFI) and Myles Munroe International (MMI). BMFI, a non-profit company, is not a church but a Christian Growth and Resource Center which oversees a network of agencies and ministries which provide for the training, recruitment, development and release of spiritually sound, purpose-driven, confident and character-based individuals. These individuals are motivated to excel by their conscious responsibility to make the most of their inherent leadership potential.

Pastor Munroe was the president of the International Leadership Training Institute, the chairman of the board and chief executive officer of the International Third World Leaders Association. He was also an internationally renowned teacher, leadership mentor, bestselling author, motivational speaker, life coach and government consultant. He has traveled extensively around the globe as a trainer for leaders in religion, business, education, government, media and sports.

This multi-gifted speaker has authored 69 books and helped countless people transition from potential into purpose. His ministry centered on the Kingdom of God and not a religion. His teachings emphasized that the whole Bible and the message of Jesus has nothing to do with a particular religion as most people understood it. When asked about his vision he replied:

I exist to transform followers into leaders. My philosophy is, trapped in every follower is a leader. My belief is, if that person is placed in the right environment, the leader will manifest herself or himself.

As the president of MMI, Dr. Munroe said his personal commitment, dedication and passion was to help as many people as he could discover and fulfill their God-given purpose for life. He vowed to give all of his time, gifts, energy and talent to serve the success of others. Munroe said:

They deserve the best and I intend to give them my best.

In 1988 Munroe was recognized as the youngest recipient of the Queen’s Birthday Honors of the Order of The British Empire Award. This honor was bestowed by Her Majesty, England’s Queen Elizabeth, for his social and spiritual contributions to the country’s national development. For providing 25 years of outstanding service, he also received the Silver Jubilee Award from the government of the Bahamas.

At the time of his death Dr. Munroe was headed to the Global Leadership Forum. This conference, hosted by Munroe, was scheduled for November 10th through 13th. The Forum is reportedly continuing despite the leader’s untimely death. It is being held at the Grand Lucayan Resort Bahamas under the theme, “Leading Change in a Globalized World Through Principled Innovative Leadership.”

Leader of the Democratic National Alliance, Branville McCartney, said Dr. Munroe’s legacy will not be forgotten but will continue to impact and inspire generations of great Bahamians. He offered his condolences to the family and his loved ones and said:

The Bahamas lost one of its greatest sons. His work as a religious and community leader over the years has inspired a generation of Bahamians. Dr. Munroe was always eternally invested in the future and development of our great country, its direction, the strength of its leadership and its focus on the will of God.

Dr. Myles Munroe and his wife, Ruth Ann, were the proud parents of two children: Myles Jr. and Charisa. Reportedly, his wife and daughter were also among the passengers who did not survive the crash. His son, church family and leaders worldwide mourn the passing of one of the greatest leaders of this generation who devoted his life to empowering people to reach their full potential.

*UPDATE:

Original reports stated Dr. Myles and Ruth Monroe’s daughter Charisa was also killed in the plane crash.  New reports confirmed she never boarded the plane and is still alive.

By: Cherese Jackson (Virginia)

Alabama Media Group
Charisma News
Bahamas Faith Ministries International

86 Responses to "Dr. Myles Munroe and Family Killed in Plane Crash (Updated)"

1. GODSWILL   July 1, 2015 at 2:06 pm

A GALLENT SOLDIER I WILL NEVER FORGET IN MY LIFE. INDEED A GREAT TREE HAS FALLEN BUT AM CONSOLED IN THE SPIRIT THAT WE SHALL SAMEDAY MEET IN HEAVEN.

2. Prince Osei Brempong   June 11, 2015 at 1:52 am

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE WITH THE LORD

3. Robert Marasco   March 3, 2015 at 4:17 am

I met Dr. Munroe personally on my Honeymoon in 2007. But have been reading his books since 2004. I will miss you my friend.
    Robert Marasco

4. Laisani Radio   December 10, 2014 at 3:54 pm

Great man of God. In my early christian walk with the Lord. I did learn from His dynamic teaching, very inspiring with indepth spiritual insight that strengthen my growth and walk. I remember recommending to church workers his conference speech and tapes. May the Lord continue to bless His legacy in the international christian community and prayers of blessings to His son and daughter in holding the light of christ to the ends of the earth.
    Laisani Radio (Fiji Islands: sister in Christ)

5. JESSE WILLIAMS   November 18, 2014 at 10:47 am

I’VE LEARNED MORE ABOUT THE KINGDOM OF GOD FROM DR. MUNROE THAN ANY PLACE ELSE! THE BODY OF CHRIST HAS LOST A GENERAL. MY CONDOLENCE TO THE FAMILY. HIS LEGACY LIVES ON BECAUSE WHAT HE TAUGHT WILL FOREVER LIVE IN MY HEART AND IN THE HEARTS OF EVERYONE THAT HEARD HIM!

6. Pastor Pearson Chaurura   November 15, 2014 at 12:07 am

Great teachings and great influence indeed. His life and example will not be in vain if we pick up the button and strive to do our best while we are here………….. so that we will not need to have a tombstone to tell of our legacy. Well done faithful servant……

7. SYBILINE BROWN   November 14, 2014 at 4:39 am

my condolence to all who died in the plane crash on sunday. Dr munroe & his wife and pastor pinder also all the rest of the team who was traveling together, may their souls rest in peace. to pastor pinder wife may God give you peace, my prayer’s are with all the family member’s and church family may the peace of God be with you all . they all will be miss greatly. what a true man of God ,

8. DORETTE & Samuel Headlam   November 13, 2014 at 7:43 pm

our deepest condolence to all those who died in the plane crash. What a tragic loss. Dr munroe & his wife will be greatly missed. His famous words were” I am from the Bahamas where God lives. May their souls rest in peace, and we pray that lives will be changed from all of this in Jesus name..

9. dosie   November 13, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Heaven has a good man…

10. Essie   November 13, 2014 at 7:36 am

Rest in peace man of God

11. Dusu, Gabriel   November 12, 2014 at 11:17 pm

My teacher, role model, and friends in Christ, sleep well. See you soon.

12. Alexandra   November 12, 2014 at 12:53 pm

Great man and teacher of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

13. Victoria Houston   November 12, 2014 at 4:00 am

We are so bless to have a Great man and his family to teach us. They had full fill everything on this side of the earth. And God called them to a higher place in him. Only expect God allow …. They lay down there life. You are Great and we will miss you all. Peace@ Blessings ❤️

14. ludi   November 12, 2014 at 3:37 am

From australia rest in peace mighty munroe of God. God books in vision in divine.

15. Mary Lembi   November 11, 2014 at 10:05 pm

Pastor Myles Monroe and his wife Ruth and there daughter, are now with Christ!
    I pray that Our Lord Jesus, will make something good out of this tradey! and that God will
    will give strength as well as courage to his Pastor Munroe son, who was left behind with
    the church leaders. Bless this church. Amen.
    Email: [email protected] ( A servant of God also)!

16. Frank Munyao   November 11, 2014 at 4:30 am

If there is a man of God I looked up-to, a mentor, for inspiration, that man is Dr Myles Munroe, his books and messages have always challenged me and changed me. Three weeks ago when he was in Nairobi-Kenya, I listened to listened to him… and one of the things I can’t forget is when he said, “I want to challenge every Kenyan to go to the cemetery and disappoint the graveyard. Die like the apostle Paul who said I have finished my course, I have kept the faith, and I have poured out like a drink offering. There is nothing left. I am ready to die… when you die, die like I am planning to die, empty. It’s finished….” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZptzFk_TkA

17. Chynelo   November 10, 2014 at 11:45 pm

Hey! Dr. Myles….??? So many questions in my heart. I can only console myself knowing you poured it all out to us all. We mourn with your family, the church and the whole christendom. We would have loved to have you more here but I believe God called you. I can still hear you preaching in Shiloh….I can still hear Mama Ruth greeting the congregation in that golden voice. My Bishop, David Oyedepo (who you call your twin brother) will feel your absence and the whole Winners Chapel, Worldwide whom you imparted greatly upon miss you sorely but we know that ‘Forever with the Lord, you will be, Amen, So let it be. Good night Dear Brother and Sisters.

18. RICKY VANFLEET   November 10, 2014 at 11:02 pm

Dr. MUNROE IMPACTED MY LIFE REAL HARD WHEN I HEARD THE REDISCOVERING THE KINGDOM SERIES. I NEW THERE WAS MORE TO THE BIBLE THAN THE MILK OF THE WORD. Dr. MYLES MUNROE GAVE ME THE MEAT FOR FURTHER GROWTH. I MISS YOU BROTHER MYLES. RIP, THE PEOPLE WILL CARRY IT ON. GOD BLESS MYLES PEOPLES STAY STRONG MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU, THANK YOU BACK FAMILY FOR GIVING ME YOUR MYLES MUNROE IN MY LIFE. TEARS AND HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!

19. Siphirah   November 10, 2014 at 10:01 pm

I always listened to this anointed man of GOD. Being in Nairobi Kenya I feel the weight of losing one of my favorite preachers in the you tube. We r together in this period of crying and mourning. The family, the church, and friends my prayers goes to you until GOD strengthen you enough.

20. Siphirah   November 10, 2014 at 9:54 pm

My prayers goes to the family, the church and in particular Myles Jr. That the Holy Spirit who comfort may comfort him at this hardest moment of his life. Will always pray for him. GOD KNOWS.

21. Carol Witherspoon   November 10, 2014 at 7:48 pm

”ABSENT FROM THE BODY, IS TO BE PRESENT WITH THE LORD”

22. Y.Bracey   November 10, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Rest in the arms of Jesus

23. FT Osho   November 10, 2014 at 7:36 pm

So painful and such a waste of life. May you be received by the Lord. Sleep well a wonderful and blessed mentor.

24. Manel   November 10, 2014 at 7:10 pm

Thank you for giving us God’s word and giving your life for the gospel.

25. Debra M   November 10, 2014 at 6:32 pm

I have never met Dr. Munroe personally, but he was a personal friend on my previous pastor, and I heard him peach. He was a great man of God and a awesome speaker of the word or God. My heart is aching.
    My prayers are with the Munroe family, especially his surviving son. We have peace in knowing they are with God.

Blessing and prayers!!

26. alex ikingi   November 10, 2014 at 4:20 pm

Such a tragedy

27. Pastor M Barber, ATL, GA   November 10, 2014 at 4:04 pm

Dr. Myles Munroe, was divinely gifted to the Body of Christ. I have read many of his books
    and watched his as he ministered to thousands on TV. Our prayers go out for the families.

28. Sharon   November 10, 2014 at 3:48 pm

My heart is heavy, but we as Christian don’t mourn as the world..for we have a great hope in your Savior to one day meet him face to face…My prayers go out to the Monroe Family

29. Martha Del Valle   November 10, 2014 at 3:44 pm

Sincere condolence to family and friends. He was a great inspiration to me and my family. I met Myles Munroe, his family and choir members when I was a member of the Spirit of Christ Ministry in Miami, FL. He fellowship with Pastor Lamb’s ministry always bringing his choir with him. I admired him so much because of the way he would minister to us the word of God. It was a blessing knowing him and watching him when he was ordained by Oral Roberts. He will truly be missed. RIP

30. Sis. D. Brown   November 10, 2014 at 3:39 pm

First I Thank God for such a wonderful powerful creation He made to in our lives. Pastor Munroe touch people in ways unknown. He was Gods vessel used mighty. I grew up in the spirit watching him on TBN. He preached so simple and easy the even an average person could understand what God was saying through him. I received his book on ‘Prayer’ it was awesome. It took me to a different dimension of how to present myself before God in prayer. Reading that book let me know that prayer is plural. Instead of me, its us, instead of I, its we. It means a lot to me. I encourage you to get that book, and also the best seller, ‘Gods Plan….’. I rejoice that more souls have made it into the kingdom. Let this be a time to rejoice, cause he has finished his worked. With also his wife on his side fulfilling her vows to he, along with their daughter. We all know that it it is written, weeping endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. For they are now in the presence of the King for whom they stood. Amen.

31. alyscia maxwell   November 10, 2014 at 3:35 pm

I WILL CONTINUE TO DAILY WATCH THE PROGRAMS. READ THE BOOKS TELL
    THE WORLD THE GOOD NEWS OF THE KINGDOM GOD, THE TEACHING OF JESUS
    CHRIST AND THE LOVE OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. I WILL GO INTO ALL THE WORLD AND TEACH, PREACH THE GOOD NEWS OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD, SO REMEMBER. LET NOT YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED. IF YOU BELIVE IN GOD, THEN BELIEVE IN JESUS AND REMEMBER THE LORDS PRAYER DAILY ALL DAY LONG.

32. Mayzella BrAWNER   November 10, 2014 at 2:54 pm

Dr Munroe was a great inspiration to me as I learned about Jesus and His love for me. I read his books and listened to his sermons on Trinity Broadcast. He will be missed but God has gained more faithful children in His kingdom. Rest in peace Monroe Family

33. Violet Gay   November 10, 2014 at 2:31 pm

He will always be remembered. A great man of God, like Paul he has finished the course. God has used him to help us know we are a new creation. RIP to all who died in this crash. May all who mourn be comforted.

34. James H. McKnight, Jr.   November 10, 2014 at 2:26 pm

Apostle James H. McKnight, Jr.
    November 10, 2014

Rest in peace all of you men and women of God, For the bible says: “now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.
    In your own words Dr. Munroe, “The greatest tragedy in life is not death, but life without a purpose.” This statement will burn in our hearts forever as we strive to complete our purpose.

35. jeania   November 10, 2014 at 2:23 pm

They will be greatly missed… Our prayers are with the family and church family. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.

36. Omega Bracey   November 10, 2014 at 2:21 pm

I recently lost my beloved husband so I can identify with the pain. Our Lord Jesus is able to mend our broken hearts, my prayers are with the family and church members. Pray and keep trusting in The Lord. He will never leave you . Prayerfully with the love of Jesus.

37. akpotabor ernest   November 10, 2014 at 11:05 am

May the the good Lord grant Dr Munroe eternal rest. To me his death is a sad news but God knows the best. We will miss him greatly here on earth.

38. Margie R Davis   November 10, 2014 at 10:58 am

My prayers and thoughts are with his family and church family. May God give them comfort that only He can give.
    1st Lady Margie R Davis

39. Minister Pat Saunders   November 10, 2014 at 10:57 am

A man born with a purpose, who fulfilled that purpose and is now taking his rest in the arms of Jesus!.. He won the victory. Dr. Richard Pinder, a powerful mentor, coach and gem given to me and my family for a season… He will be missed!!!!!! Levard (Manifest), my God a humble genuine servant with a pure heart towards worship!

40. Robert   November 10, 2014 at 10:38 am

ay his soul rest in peace and thse whose path he crossed should not take it for granted

41. Daniel K. Njenga   November 10, 2014 at 9:59 am

Dr. Myles was one of the most brilliant men the the world has known in recent times. We will miss him greatly. God is sovereign and his WILL, will always prevail. We thank God for revealing his might through Dr. Myles.

42. toyintolu   November 10, 2014 at 9:54 am

The Church of Jesus Christ will certainly miss him,he made his mark on the sand of time.
    See you much much much later Sir i love you big.

43. Connie Hixson   November 10, 2014 at 8:53 am

This is so tragic, but I know the souls aboard are with the Savior. My thoughts and prayers are with his son, other family members, friends, and those, who knew him through his books and ministry.

44. Evangelist Fannie Roberson.   November 10, 2014 at 8:51 am

We will truly miss Dr. Munroe . May God give everyone comfort. He was a great man of God. Praying.

45. Meh   November 10, 2014 at 8:44 am

OMG! I am going to pull out one of his books today. What a wise man.

46. Shirley primo   November 10, 2014 at 8:22 am

Goodbye to a very motivational preach, we loved you but God loves you more .You will be miss by all who’s lives you have touched .May God give his Son the strength to continue the good work that his Dad has started .Sleep on my beloved brother we’ll meet over yonder.

47. Filo Lelei Vaiangina   November 10, 2014 at 8:22 am

Oh my God….why did this happen???

48. Maggie   November 10, 2014 at 8:19 am

What a reward to have had the opportunity numerous times to attend Dr.Munroe speaking engagements. May God continue to lead his ministry family and order his son steps.

49. MAJEK OKUNOLA OWOO   November 10, 2014 at 8:15 am

Adieu Man of GOD, man of the People. You lived a God ordained purposeful life for humanity. Even in death you remained a hero. rest in the bosom of your creator.

50. Jairos Jaja   November 10, 2014 at 7:58 am

Goodbye my teacher, mentor and leader. You fought the good fight of transforming people’s lives. We thank God for your work. May God comfort the family and give strength to his son. Goodbye

51. caroline orufar   November 10, 2014 at 7:58 am

Thank you for being my mentor all these years. Rest well my pastors in Christ Jesus. I extend my condolences to your family and the body of Christ. In all things, I give thanks to God and all glory belongs to HIM.

52. Jonathan Naugles   November 10, 2014 at 7:55 am

My heart drop ,when I receive a email from Mr. Tyler Perry, and he said that Dr. Myles Munroe and wife ,daughter ,died in a plane crash.let’s the world pray for the family and church, and everyone who he touch as a leader.

53. PJ HARRIS   November 10, 2014 at 7:55 am

HEART BROKEN FOR HIS SON, FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTRY FOLLOWERS. RIP.

54. Elsa Ferguson   November 10, 2014 at 7:34 am

absence from the body present with the Lord ,pray God strength for His son and family,sorry for your loss

55. Belinda   November 10, 2014 at 7:27 am

God bless his son and other family members with comfort. Goodbye man of God. We know you, your wife and daughter are in the presence of the Lord God Almighty.

56. writenwod   November 10, 2014 at 6:52 am

To God be all the glory. Goodbye dear man of God. Condolences to the family.

57. Oluwawole Oluwakemi   November 10, 2014 at 6:46 am

Father Lord to you be all Glory and Honour for the gift of Dr Myles Munroe and his wife to our generation YOU have used him to expose so many lies of d devil concerning our purpose and our potential may YOUR Powerful Hands keep all he left behind and Your breath strengthen his son to take the Glorious Gospel higher than where Myles stopped No matter what happens GOD REMAINS GOOD, FAITHFUL, ONLY WISE and JUST.

58. phumlani sikhakhane   November 10, 2014 at 6:14 am

PHUMLANI SIKHAKHANE
    MAY THEY SOULS REST IN PEACE …….WE WILL MISS YOU DAD THANK YOU FOR VISITING SOUTH AFRICA

59. Solomon Appiah   November 10, 2014 at 6:02 am

Indeed the church and the world at large have lost a great Man of God. He has really been poured out as a drink offering to this generation. His examplery leadersh ip through the wisdom of Gods word has taught met that leadership is birthed out of the discovery of our God given purpose. Lord secure his soul and the soul of his comrades in eternity even now till we meet him at the resurrection. Love you Mr. and Mrs. Munroe

60. Akinsanmi Eric   November 10, 2014 at 5:51 am

God is perfect & excellent in all His ways. His wisdom will not allow Him to make mistakes. Dr, Myles Munroe’s death was not an error. So, those still should keep the flag flying.

61. Joan   November 10, 2014 at 5:50 am

The angels in Heaven celebrate as this Family of God enter into the Gates of Heaven, enroute to their final promotion. Your living has not been in vain because SURELY, you have helped many, many people to define their purpose and reach their potential using Godly principles. I am blessed to have benefitted from some of your teachings.

62. Dr.J.M.Stallings   November 10, 2014 at 5:13 am

How can you say thank you, when thank just doesn’t seem enough!!! thank you mighty God for this gift you gave to us. Thank you for the time they had with us.thank you for a man of God who told God Truth to his people.
    While attending one of his conference the tears began to pour down my face, I was thinking “I wish my children would meet me at the airport in excitement saying what did you learn,what did you learn”? Dr.Myle said,”some of you are sitting crying saying I wish my children would meet me saying” what did you learn”? He said,well , what you learn here this week your children are not going to listen But! where you will see what you learn will show up in your grand children because they are going to teach their children what you tried to teach them. My Brother you were so right . Thank you ,Thank you. God is the Glory

63. ADABA peter   November 10, 2014 at 5:06 am

One quick message that came to me when I got this sad news is….. Are you living the purpose for which you are created ! Time is just too short and nobody knows when it will come to an end ( just like Munroe )
    Thank God Myles Munroe made serious impact, lived a life of purpose and will be surely missed.

ADABA Peter
    RCCG Lagos, Nigeria

64. walters   November 10, 2014 at 4:43 am

THE WORLD HAS LOST A GREAT MAN OF GOD. WE CAN NOT QUESTIONED GOD BECAUSE HE IS UNQUESTIONABLE. … R.I.P

65. Sindi Dlamini   November 10, 2014 at 4:25 am

May his soul and that of the members with him rest in peace. The whole world has lost one of the Greatest Heroes. He left a legacy. May his family find strength to continue with their life’s journey.

66. Liz Nyende   November 10, 2014 at 4:18 am

Dr. Myles Munroe, we celebrate your legacy. You build a generation through the world of God. We celebrate you. R.I.P. We meet in heaven.

67. fk joeston   November 10, 2014 at 3:53 am

I just listened to one of his messages on relationships last week and was so blessed! what a loss to this generation.

68. Cynthia Sharp   November 10, 2014 at 3:46 am

I was blessed to here this Man of God speak and he was a man of great widsom, knowledge, and understanding of God’s word. May his family be given great strength to endure with life journey.

69. Emmanuel Inam   November 10, 2014 at 3:27 am

Its had to take this, a man of many parts, may your soul rest in peace…

70. Godwin   November 10, 2014 at 3:19 am

I have read several of your books and eternally bless by them. Keep resting in the bossom of The Lord with your wife Ruth and daughter Charisa. Adieu Man of God!

71. abbey chingwe   November 10, 2014 at 3:11 am

Heaven has gained and we have lost. Thank you for all you have done for the body of Christ, we will definately use it.

72. Zandi   November 10, 2014 at 2:03 am

like Paul ,you have run the race,kept your faith,and awaiting you is the reward of your labour, I have never met you ,but i always listened to you, you were a real inspiration, I know you are at a better place, you are not dead, but just crossed over to our Father God, and our brother and King….. Jesus….well done Mr Munroe, you have run your race…..my desire is to follow in your footsteps and do what God has designated me to do……….

73. Afia   November 10, 2014 at 1:58 am

A wonderful speaker and a good orator. He just did not teach, he inspired and fearlessly challenged people to fully discover who they are to reach their full potential. All his motivational speeches had a focus, purpose and Christ centered.

I bless God for benefiting from this rare gift He blessed the world with over a short period.

74. Henry Ojok   November 10, 2014 at 1:15 am

I have read several of his books, and I must say, they have inspired me to be the person I am today and the person I am still to be. I am very saddened by his death.

Dr. Munroe was in Uganda last year and I attended his workshop, which was awesome. I am really distraught by his death, may your soul Rest In Eternal Peace – Brother and I know you are in a better place.

75. moses Abang   November 10, 2014 at 1:00 am

oh my gosh.. unbelievable, you have left a mark in the sand of time .. adieu

76. frank   November 10, 2014 at 12:47 am

i didnt know i was seeing you for the fast and last time when you did come to kenya if i could have known i could have hold unto you to stay more to escape taht death i feel so down to hear and know i will nolonger see you and hear from you apart from the written books and the recorded tapes i loved you but the all might lord looved you most may your souls rest in peace

77. ayo   November 10, 2014 at 12:46 am

I hope Dr Munroe’s teachings transformed the lives of the high profile personalities who had the opportunity to hear him and even award him. It is appointed for man to die once and after that judgement, the Bible says. Rest in peace my friend.

78. jasper mukama   November 10, 2014 at 12:37 am

Rest in peace Dr. Myles Munroe, thanks for the marvelous contribution to human ideology in economics, politics,belief in God and many social aspects. My hero and role model has gone soon, hope to join you once again in eternity.

79. Pastor Oppong Tabiri   November 10, 2014 at 12:37 am

My mentor and role model,you indeed left empty.Rest in bosom of Abraham until we reign together again.

80. Edward Chuye Ngarka   November 10, 2014 at 12:35 am

Dr. Myles is a transformational and motivational Christian Leader. He has influenced my life a great deal. His death is a big loss to the Bahamians and to the entire world. I will live to remember him through his messages and books. Thank God that he had prepared people already to continue with the good work. “Precious in the sight of the Lord is the dead of his saint”

81. lame Manenye   November 10, 2014 at 12:30 am

What a man He was..
    The world has lost a great leader but He will not be forgotten but His legacy and the impact he made remains with us.Our deepest condolences to the surviving son, the whole family of Munroe at large and the Bahamas church..May the peace of God and the comfort of the Spirit of God help you through this time of mourning.
    It IS well

82. Joy Noble   November 10, 2014 at 12:30 am

he said”the greatest tragedy in life is not death,but life without a purpose”
    youve lived your life to positively affect other and youve fufilled your purpose,you will greatly be missed.i pray God in his infinite mercy accept his soul nd dat of the wife and kid.amen

83. Edna Muthoka   November 10, 2014 at 12:29 am

We will miss you, your teachings will remain with us

84. Dorcas   November 10, 2014 at 12:02 am

My condolences to the family and body of Christ as a whole. Myles you will be missed alot especially your teachings. To God be the glory.

85. Gado Hussaini Titus   November 9, 2014 at 11:36 pm

Death has yet again proven to be an invisible reality! You inspired us by your words of truth and wisdom, most especially by your teaching of the gospel of Christ… Rest in peace sir

86. Ryan Johnson   November 9, 2014 at 11:09 pm

You will be missed, your teachings will continue to dwell amongst us.